over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Work Place Question

Can you talk to her at the gym, to see what the deal is? Doesn't seem like you can be disciplined at work for who you talk to at the gym

Can you talk to her at the gym, to see what the deal is? Doesn't seem like you can be disciplined at work for who you talk to at the gym

Bad idea! She could say that he harasses her at the gym. Just avoid her...No eye contact, don't say hello, nothing.

I agree with what Bullfrog said...Go over everything you said verbatim...You need to know the types of things that will be construed as harassment in the work place! Doesn't matter if it's a corporate setting or not...Anytime you're working in mixed company, you need to know what the standards of conduct are!!

I hope things work out!

I run pretty big crews. If someone claimed harassment for gym conversation, I would suspect that that they were the one being strange. Being in total retreat is what makes them feel like they can behave in this manner.

Ya id rather not make any contact with this crazy chick

Bad idea! She could say that he harasses her at the gym. Just avoid her...No eye contact, don't say hello, nothing.

I agree with what Bullfrog said...Go over everything you said verbatim...You need to know the types of things that will be construed as harassment in the work place! Doesn't matter if it's a corporate setting or not...Anytime you're working in mixed company, you need to know what the standards of conduct are!!
I hope things work out!

you think this actually matters? women can say men raped them and they get expelled from college...they get arrested.. alienated from society.

shit.. a man got sentenced to 20 years in prison because a woman wanted attention.

this shit happens literally all the time... its pure insanity

Females like this are cancerous, and destroy workplace morale. They need to be weeded out

Ill say this its a conspiracy

Little slice we had a man who acted like this haha. Constantly claimed that everyone was being mean to him. So we all began acting mean to him. He's gone now. I wish women were that easy

He once called off because "the Christmas tree fell on grandma" . Oh man, sometimes it was worth keeping him haha

Just sucks my company doesnt have my back

The company has the company's back bro. Not the female or you. Women try to get ahead by being victims.

you think this actually matters? women can say men raped them and they get expelled from college...they get arrested.. alienated from society.

shit.. a man got sentenced to 20 years in prison because a woman wanted attention.

this shit happens literally all the time... its pure insanity

It's not going to stop a crazy person but it could help the OP in other situations. Also, men do rape women...Are all men rapists?...No...There are plenty of male stalkers, husbands that beat their wife, etc, so what's your point...Stop speaking in absolutes that ALL women are this way. If this is something that keeps happening to you, then maybe you need to use better judgement with the company you keep!

It's not going to stop a crazy person but it could help the OP in other situations. Also, men do rape women...Are all men rapists?...No...There are plenty of male stalkers, husbands that beat their wife, etc, so what's your point...Stop speaking in absolutes that ALL women are this way. If this is something that keeps happening to you, then maybe you need to use better judgement with the company you keep!

that's exactly the problem, you never know when they will strike. im sure OP didn't think that carrying on a casual conversation with this girl would result in a sexual harassment claim.

it's literally like a jack in the box...never know when that shit is going to pop out, so you better exercise at least some level of caution at all times.

I've dealt with crazies like this before. Like others have said avoid her at all costs. If she tries to corner you and confront you or anything you should secretly record the convo.

If I got backed into a corner and had no other option I would try to record the convo then subtly lead her into admitting she was lying so you had solid evidence against her.

Check to see if there are any cameras where the "incident" went down also. I assume there isn't given your job and familiarity with cameras. Just making sure.

You may even wanna go the legal route and file a claim against her. It is against the law to falsely accuse someone of something so she's walking on thin ice. I would even try to look into her background myself to see if there is any dirt on her. At a public library or something so there is no way anyone else will know you're looking into it because that can make you look like a stalker if someone finds out. But its for your own safety. Like I said I have been back stabbed by females before so my guard really goes up now. People like her deserve to go down.

Last edited:
Here is my advice. I am one dirty SOB if someone fucks with me. If you can afford it. I would go to a Private Investigator and have him/her get absolutely every single piece of dirt that can be found on this girl. Keep it close to your vest. But I would play hardball dude. I have a friend who is a PI and she can dig up some dirt. Let me tell you. And I am willing to bet this bitch has plenty of it.

Appreciate the advice everyone been stressing alot since i heard about it. But ill keep you guys posted when i find anything out...

Im thinking about qutting unfortunately i have no pull here and dont wanna give this shit company the satisfaction of firing me for harassment

Sometimes it's not what you say, its how you say it....not saying you're guilty of anything just saying that maybe you said something in a certain fashion that she took as being sexual??.... if you had this conversation in front of other coworkers and it wasn't in any way sexual what are you worried about??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws