over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Work Place Question

Im on probation and it doesnt look good

MP5....I was in loss prevention myself damn 25 years ago and had a gal constantly harassing me. Calling me on loss prevention phone, blowing my cover on the floor. One time literally grabbing my junk at the front desk in front of everyone! I tried to report it because I am loyal to my wife. Which honestly she this gal was easy on the eyes. The only response from management was all "enjoy it" to " go for it".... then I come to find out she was engaged to be married that month... I wonder if she's still single LOL.

Last edited:
The burden of proof is on the gal and company of your harassment by the way. If they put you on probation it better be with pay. If they fire you .... start thinking of a new name for the store, because you will soon own it. Lol

Quitting is a form of admission of guilt. Don't give the girl or company the satisfaction. Stand up for yourself bro! Mention you will be consulting with your attorney because these are false accusations and a form is called slander and defamation of character! Sorry to blow your thread up. Just dealt with this myself. Head up and know you didn't do anything wrong. She and the company is. Once they hear attorney they'll listen to you alot more

Sounds like she is seeking attention and no matter what stay away from her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How fucked up is it that a workplace for adults is treated like some grade school?! Fucking tattle tales and discipline... RIDICULOUS!

shit like this makes me happy I work from home and don't have to deal with workplace bullshit. sorry to hear you are going through this

I go in at 2 today central time... Ive been thinking about qutting nothing will swing my way favor. Id rather quit knowing ill eligible for rehire... Plus i work on team thats already casting me as a outsider not worth the headache... Ill quit with basis on a hostile work environment

Obviously it's your call but I just hate to see you quit bc of this. I feel like it will make the claim seem more valid and authentic when I don't think you necessarily did anything wrong. You have to weigh the pros and cons for you and I wish you the best man. Let us know how it goes no matter what you decide.

I will way my options today.

I've had coworkers gang up on me out of simple jealousy, they were/are total losers and it looked like I was going to be promoted.......Well, they put a stop to that:mad: I bet you some of the long time employees are threatened by the new guy(you).:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I got fired 5 min into my shift

Man I'm sorry to hear that. was hoping your bosses would give you the benefit of the doubt. I once had a female co-worker accuse me of harrassment with no proof but since I'd been there a while, my bosses told her to fuck off and moved her to another department away from me.

Another guy wasn't so lucky. He turned down a girl cus he's married and the girl accused him of sexual harrassment, got her cousin who worked there to cosign. He got canned. No evidence required, just based on the word of some evil bitch. Unfortunately theres almost nothing we as men can do in those situations short of recording every single moment.

You can however talk to some lawyers see if there is one willing to take up the case for you. It sucks I know but you'll be fine. Chin up.

I got fired 5 min into my shift

Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what state you're in but you have to have some rights. I'd look into filing a complaint with the Dept. of Labor or something. Flip the gender equality thing. You were unjustly fired because of ones words without proof. Maybe seek advice from a lawyer. It won't cost you anything. You don't need or want this attached to your name. Make good use of your temporary free time you'll have.

I figured so pissed im gonna follow up with it though call corporate tommrow

I figured so pissed im gonna follow up with it though call corporate tommrow

Definitely bro. If you are innocent and I believe you are then don't lay down. Go the mile and stand up for yourself. Google search some lawyers. Many will do a free consultation and also Google your states Dept of Labor laws and rights.

Im not sure what do just gotta clear my head

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam