advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Working out body part that has been injected..

TigerWoodz

Registered
Does working out say legs after you have done quad injections help with pip?
In theory I would think getting the muscle warmed up and full of blood would help but I'm not sure and haven't tried it.
Any benefits to this or should it be avoided?

Thanks...

Generally I would say absolutely not. Because the solvents in your gear irritate the muscle and not to mention your body is trying to heal the hole you just put in it so the area is already inflamed. It depends on what you inject. If it has a minimal amount of solvents than I would say it can be ok but not always. In general, shorter esters/suspension DO NOT INJECT AND TRAIN the muscle you injected in.

-Baseline

Never tried it myself either and I usually rotate injection sites to work around when I'm scheduled to work the muscle, so I usually do not end up training a muscle until 2-3 days post injection. I have injected in quads on the same day AFTER working them and don't think it made any difference in PIP. I always administer GH in the shoulders and have trained shoulders plenty of times post GH inject with no issues, but that's a slin pin and very different than injecting gear, especially UGL.

Generally I would say absolutely not. Because the solvents in your gear irritate the muscle and not to mention your body is trying to heal the hole you just put in it so the area is already inflamed. It depends on what you inject. If it has a minimal amount of solvents than I would say it can be ok but not always. In general, shorter esters/suspension DO NOT INJECT AND TRAIN the muscle you injected in.

-Baseline

Ok sounds good. Makes sense...

Thanks..

I do so frequently. My theory is that the increased blood flow helps to restore homeostasis by dispersing the carriers faster.

Try a gear that doesn't give you pip ... Winny is the only problem I have and sometimes not often Tren ace... Never have any pip otherwise... Only time I don't pin a muscle is if I trained it that day already

YES it helps!!!!

i always inject the muscle im training prior to going to the gym, i mostly only inject a muscle that i will train that day, there are some exceptions, but generally the muscle trained is the one i inject. if i am not training it directly i will do a little light work for it to get blood though.

i find when i do injects at other times it is more prone to lumping or pain.

plus it feel awesome to train arms after they are pumped with oil! lol!
:headbang:

think about whats going on here....

you just pump a whole bunch of some foreign substance into your body, you DO NOT want it to sit there! you want it to be dispersed from the inject depot and moved into other areas of the muscle and absorbed into the blood stream.

You DO NOT want a big ass depot just sitting there. this is how sterile abscesses can form, your body treating that depot as a foreign invader and encapsulating it.

inject
stretch

10 years of doing it this way.;)

Try a gear that doesn't give you pip ... Winny is the only problem I have and sometimes not often Tren ace... Never have any pip otherwise... Only time I don't pin a muscle is if I trained it that day already

i find this much more painful.

also think about it...
you just trained that muscle, you caused mirco trauma, t needs to recover.

stabbing it and pumping it with oil at this time is gona slow the whole thing down, trauma on top of trauma.

it makes a big difference doing it first, you really get the oil out of the spot it went into when you train.

Ive always been a fan of shooting bi laterally then going to train that muscle on whatever days my shots fall on. Its always helped with less swelling (after the pump) and less pain overall.

YES it helps!!!!

i always inject the muscle im training prior to going to the gym, i mostly only inject a muscle that i will train that day, there are some exceptions, but generally the muscle trained is the one i inject. if i am not training it directly i will do a little light work for it to get blood though.

i find when i do injects at other times it is more prone to lumping or pain.

plus it feel awesome to train arms after they are pumped with oil! lol!
:headbang:

think about whats going on here....

you just pump a whole bunch of some foreign substance into your body, you DO NOT want it to sit there! you want it to be dispersed from the inject depot and moved into other areas of the muscle and absorbed into the blood stream.

You DO NOT want a big ass depot just sitting there. this is how sterile abscesses can form, your body treating that depot as a foreign invader and encapsulating it.

inject
stretch

10 years of doing it this way.;)
i agree, but put in too many MLs, then work a muscle and the chance of getting an abscess is much higher imo, especially if the gear is pip-heavy

put 3ml in your delt and then go train delts in the evening.
pip will be much worse from my experience.
of course 3ml is a lot for delts anyway but high amounts are easier absorbed if you DONT work the muscle afterwards from my experience

for lower amounts working out afterwards definitely seems to help though

I don't chance it because I did a quad shot once and had to skip legs that day:banghead:

Does working out say legs after you have done quad injections help with pip?
In theory I would think getting the muscle warmed up and full of blood would help but I'm not sure and haven't tried it.
Any benefits to this or should it be avoided?

Thanks...

I will inject the leg in the morning when I'm lifting legs for sure. Just be sure to foam roll and keep it loose.

i inject in left pec prior to training on chest day, then right pec the day after chest day (ED Tren). just the way i have my schedule mapped out. it's a little painful i guess but it has never stopped me from doing anything. i use 25g 5/8s in the pecs though, and i think it makes a difference versus longer, bigger needles.

what about injecting post? Counterproductive?

Last edited:
Huge problem for me..

My solution is to do small injections daily rotating injection sites. Smaller injections=less soreness and muscle damage on workout days. Also more muscle groups you can use for injects since injection amount is small.

In martial arts we don't have "leg days" or whatever so there really is no muscle group to inject to avoid that group getting worked out on work out days.

I inject quads and find that doing the elliptical or leg day after pinning helps a lot

I just do 1-2 sets of 20-30 reps working the muscle I injected right after. It definitely helps PIP. Get some blood flow there and help the muscle absorb the oil.

legs

When I inject in my quads it really stays sore for a couple of days. Because no matter what I always am working out my legs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws