over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Working out with a female

i'm almost jealous here, of all you guys with great wives to help you out. i think that would be really great to have someone who knows you so well to help you. i'm too ugly to attact a woman, and too nerdy acting. come on look at my name here!!!!!

My wife is my training partner. We have been training together ever since I met her 3 years ago. She is the best training partner that I have ever had, she dont make excuses and always goes to the gym with me and never misses. She helps me and I help her.

I'm jealous as can be right now... I can't find any good training partners (MALE or FEMALE) I had a buddy who was great... He got married, then got a DUI and lost his license so he can't drive and can't workout with me anymore... Next buddy was awesome and we pushed each other great but he knocked up his gf and now is training people with the gym for extra money every night so no more of that one... Met this gal I thought would be a good partner she has been a trainer for 6 years works hard in the gym and is ripped, but she has a thing for me so she always wants to talk, talk, talk in between sets which I'm not about so I had to tell her I couldn't workout with her anymore. Now it's just me all the time. ahaha

My wife is my training partner as well and quite frankly I love it! She is always reading to go, on time, and pushes me like no other! And makes me do my light cardio session at the end of the workout!

My wife is the best training partner I have ever had. People who train with intensity inspire me to train hard and she trains like an animal. We met at the gym, I talked her into Powerlifting and she qualified for nationals in her very first meet.

I don't have to keep my ego in check when training with her like I do when training with another guy. How much weight I'm moving around does not impress her, only how hard I push myself. She is more fun to spot on squats than any of the guys I've trained with and she smells better too!

I'm jealous. I haven't been able to convince my wife to join me in the dungeon.

My girlfriend is an amazing training partner, I'm still teaching her some things here and there, but she's doing an amazing job. She's not as constant as I am, but she's new so i doubt she will be till she starts to see gains.
She's proabley the best work out buddy I've ever had.

I have been training with my girl for over 2 years now. She is by far the best training partner I have ever had. She will push me to my limits in the gym. If she sees me start to struggle on a set, at times she has actually slapped me to fire me up. And trust me, It works. I get so fired up!
And I am not afraid to say this. Certain exercises I have to push myself to keep up with her. She brings the thunder in the gym.I love it! Its nice to be able to share this type of compassion with the love of my life. Training is a part of of life. I am pumped to be able to share this with someone.
Thanks for all the intense training sessions Baby! Lets keep pushing forward!

Last edited:
I don't want to hurt her :( I'm not saying this to be macho or something, but I do get a bit carried away when my blood starts pumping and I don't want to push her too far in the deep end too fast. She's a frail 5'2" sweetheart.

I have been training with my girl for over 2 years now. She is by far the best training partner I have ever had. She will push me to my limits in the gym. If she sees me start to struggle on a set, at times she has actually slapped me to fire me up. And trust me, It works. I get so fired up!
And I am not afraid to say this. Certain exercises I have to push myself to keep up with her. She brings the thunder in the gym.I love it! Its nice to be able to share this type of compassion with the love of my life. Training is a part of of life. I am pumped to be able to share this with someone.
Thanks for all the intense training sessions Baby! Lets keep pushing forward!

Thanks babe!!

From Oldfella: You got this, YOU GOT THIS, YOU HAD BETTER GOT THIS OR ELSE YOU"RE WEARING IT!!! Classic!

While I've never had a female weightraining partner, on the few times one did spot me on the bench it was far more motivational than some guys sweaty sack above my face. I did have female running partners and preferred it. Certainly makes the time pass quicker.

A young lady who was about 5'11 and slim but tight who ran track for Michigan used to sort of work out with me. I was a good twenty years older. I remember one day I was doing stiff legged deads and she joined me in her little track shorts. I jokingly told her that the next time she does that exercise come get me so I can watch. About three weeks later she comes up to me in the gym, and in her sweetest voice says "I'm about to do my stiff legged deads are you coming to watch?" Needless to say I did.:)

Women weaken legs, Rock!!

I always curl in the squat rack. Probably because I curl more than most people at my gym can bench.:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws