advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Working outside in the HEAT, whats the best thing to drink?

What the hell is sqincher?

Like a gatorade comes in a concentrate Liqiud or powder.

Its a medical rehydrator or sold as.

Sold in Med supply stores

Attachments

• sqwin 003.jpg
    sqwin 003.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 146
Like a gatorade comes in a concentrate Liqiud or powder.

Its a medical rehydrator or sold as.

Sold in Med supply stores

U got a link to which supply store u use?

How well has it compaired to other stuff such as gatorade?

It reminds me of the "qwench" gum i buy

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

Point is I want to absorb more of the water I drink instead of sweating or pissing it out.

Without getting too complicated with medical jargon, your body regulates your urine output with a hormone called antidiuretic hormone (ADH). More ADH decreases urine output, causes blood vessels to constrict, and blood pressure to increase. You really don't want your body holding on to fluids that it does not need. A healthy body is very good and maintaining an equal, balanced state. Let your kidneys do their thing and don't try to alter their function unless there is something wrong with them. In that case, go see a doctor.

I do lawn care in Florida, sweat my nuts off in summer. I drink lots of water, but I also salt the crap out of all my food with sea salt. I will also put some salt in my palm and throw it back in my mouth and wash down with water several times a day on really hot days. Been doing this for years now. Haven't had ANY cramps in years. My energy in the evenings went way up as well, pumps from training are way better as well.

Kind of tagging along with my reply to Baldnazi, be very careful with this. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying be careful. If your body senses an increase in sodium, it will compensate by holding on to more water. In turn, this will increase blood pressure and, in extreme cases, can lead to nausea/vomiting as well. I agree with you that replenishing salt lost from excessive sweating can be beneficial, but I'm just throwing out a warning that you do not want to overdo it. As an idea, you might want to munch on some salty snacks to go along with your increased water intake.

As a final note, your urine says a lot about your hydration status. Ideally, you would like it a light, pale yellow color. If it has a strong odor and/or dark color, you need more fluids.

And, of course, if you are concerned about any issues you are having or have specific questions about the amount of fluids/salt/electrolytes you should be taking in ... go talk to your doctor.

U got a link to which supply store u use?

How well has it compaired to other stuff such as gatorade?

It reminds me of the "qwench" gum i buy

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

Google it up I am sure ya can find something in yr area or online order..
Its in med store or safety stores places like that.....

Peace

What glycerol are you all buying and what ratio of serving size are you adding to a gallon of water? Thanks

What glycerol are you all buying and what ratio of serving size are you adding to a gallon of water? Thanks

I buy mine off amazon. 40 ounce bottles can usually be found for like 16 bucks plus I get free shipping with prime. Gallons are 32. I usually add like 3 tablespoons to a gallon for hydration purposes, and because it's sweet and when you add some whole fruit like lemons to it it's really refreshing.

G2

Low calorie Gatorade. You can freeze them and drink them as they melt. Wal Mart got them on sale often.my 2 pennies
CJ,Mrvens,Scrray,,,,,,,out

Ok, so I just looked up why Gatorade premade from store tastes different than the powder mix added to water. Turns out the powder contains BVO(brominated vegetable oil). Guess what, BVO is banned in over a hundred countries, except the US (of course).....So it's time to rethink drinking this stuff, or at least consider using in great moderation. I always get the powder because I'm a cheap bastard.
The premade stuff uses Glycerol ester of rosin, instead of BVO, that doesn't sound a whole lot better, lol. btw, I'm sipping on the BVO stuff, the red flavor, as I type this.:p
here's a link, you gotta scroll down from original post to see that it's banned...
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110923005940AAGOrhi

Ok, so I just looked up why Gatorade premade from store tastes different than the powder mix added to water. Turns out the powder contains BVO(brominated vegetable oil). Guess what, BVO is banned in over a hundred countries, except the US (of course).....So it's time to rethink drinking this stuff, or at least consider using in great moderation. I always get the powder because I'm a cheap bastard.

The premade stuff uses Glycerol ester of rosin, instead of BVO, that doesn't sound a whole lot better, lol.

here's a link, you gotta scroll down from original post to see that it's banned...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110923005940AAGOrhi

Damn i say as im sipping on my lemon line gatorade.... Thos bastards! If u want to eat or drink healthy its so stupid expensive like they want u to get bad crap in ur system in order to keep big pharm employed....

Im still trying to get sqwinch.....walmart i guess?

Sent from my i-pp using Tapatrash....

Damn i say as im sipping on my lemon line gatorade.... Thos bastards! If u want to eat or drink healthy its so stupid expensive like they want u to get bad crap in ur system in order to keep big pharm employed....

Im still trying to get sqwinch.....walmart i guess?

Sent from my i-pp using Tapatrash....

lol! I like that flavor better actually, but I needed something to go with chocolate flavored whey. haha. They are bastards. The shit the FDA approves for us to dump into our bodies.... I gotta get some lemons for my water, or the premade lemon juice bottles(wonder wth is in those!?).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws