over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

working towards a men's physique

TLS

Newbies
so I'm slowly working towards doing a show possibly late nov i'll post some pics of what i looked like almost a year ago and what i look like now I've only been on gear for 5 months now and you guy's will prolly laugh cause i'm running baby doses here's what i'm running

Test Prop- 150mg/week
tren ace- 125mg/week

would love feed back from ppl to know what i should work on for the show. like i said i'm still new to the game

Attachments

• 20120823_035903.jpg
    20120823_035903.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 1,115
  • IMG_0924.jpg
    IMG_0924.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 2,289
  • IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 3,381
so I'm slowly working towards doing a show possibly late nov i'll post some pics of what i looked like almost a year ago and what i look like now I've only been on gear for 5 months now and you guy's will prolly laugh cause i'm running baby doses here's what i'm running

Test Prop- 150mg/week
tren ace- 125mg/week

would love feed back from ppl to know what i should work on for the show. like i said i'm still new to the game

those aren't really baby doses, most guys here take way to much, my first cycle was 6 anavar a day, the anavar was 2.5 mg so that 15 mg a day.
you hear a lot of guys doing more than 100 mg a day of it now.

you look good from where you came from, keep it up but please don't get lost in the drugs.

Huge transformation man. Congrats! And dont think ppl will laugh cause of you taking low doses. More is not always better. If you can get those kind of gains on that dose, more power to you.

Great job!

those aren't really baby doses, most guys here take way to much, my first cycle was 6 anavar a day, the anavar was 2.5 mg so that 15 mg a day.
you hear a lot of guys doing more than 100 mg a day of it now.

you look good from where you came from, keep it up but please don't get lost in the drugs.

Are you sure you read his post correctly? Those doses were per week. 150mg prop/wk and 125 tren/wk are definitely baby doses.

Huge difference! Keep it rollin' man. Don't rush into a contest if you don't need to. Might as well keep the gravy train rolling as long as you can. No need to stall gains for a show if the gains are good.

Great job!!! Good that you are using sane doses. If you get any bigger, you will be a BB, more then Physique.

Well well well, finally someone with a somewhat sane approach to all this insanity. The number one goal should always be, get whatever gains you can with as little as possible to avoid harmful side effects. I would say you are doing just that. Good to see. I know physique does not focus on legs all that much but hey, why not set the example? Train your legs hard and watch what your small doses will do for you. Keep the diet tight and add some protein. Seriously, hit those legs harder and watch the rest of your physique go to a new level. Good work bro, keep at it.

Huge transformation man. Congrats! And dont think ppl will laugh cause of you taking low doses. More is not always better. If you can get those kind of gains on that dose, more power to you.

Great job!

:yeahthat:

congrats bro a lot of hard work put in and it shows.

You look good... Awesome gains... I first saw your before pic and thought that there was no way you'd be able to get lean enough... But you're pretty much there...

Jesus. What an incredible transformation brother. Keep on your path. You look just about ready.

thanx for all the love guys means allot! is there any weak points that really stand out that will hurt me if i compete in men's physique i don't mind criticism at all

oh also just for information I'm 5'8 180 pounds

thanx for all the love guys means allot! is there any weak points that really stand out that will hurt me if i compete in men's physique i don't mind criticism at all

oh also just for information I'm 5'8 180 pounds

You have had a good transformation that is for sure!!!! The one think that stands out to me is looks like you have a little bit of gyno that you def are gonna want to get that under control. Also def need to bring your chest up.

Last edited:
You look great and have made huge changes so well done. You are on very low doses but I am surprised no one has pointed out that you have been on for 5 months. Therefore, regardless of dose you have still been shutdown for 5 months. This is your 1st time with hormones so recovery is gonna be hard after this cycle. Do you know what your test levels were when you were natural?

Ideally you should have stayed on for approximately 12 weeks then had a break and back on again. What do you plan to do now? I assume stay on for a lot longer so recovery will be even harder if you do so. Have you researched blast and cruise? B&C is great but not something I recommend after a 1st cycle and at your age. Regardless good luck with everything but you should put more research into the effects these drugs have on your body and what happens after you stop using them.

You look great and have made huge changes so well done. You are on very low doses but I am surprised no one has pointed out that you have been on for 5 months. Therefore, regardless of dose you have still been shutdown for 5 months. This is your 1st time with hormones so recovery is gonna be hard after this cycle. Do you know what your test levels were when you were natural?

Ideally you should have stayed on for approximately 12 weeks then had a break and back on again. What do you plan to do now? I assume stay on for a lot longer so recovery will be even harder if you do so. Have you researched blast and cruise? B&C is great but not something I recommend after a 1st cycle and at your age. Regardless good luck with everything but you should put more research into the effects these drugs have on your body and what happens after you stop using them.

i have no idea what my test levels were when i was natural and i made a post awhile ago before my 1st cycle and i believe tri terror chimed in and told me to make sure this is the path i wanted to go down because i'd learn real quick cycling isn't that way to go and that most guys just end up staying "on" forever..that's why i haven't came off i'm trying to avoid the whole taking steps backwards

nice

nice transformation sir
honstly im surprise even at 150 or 125 each a week you started seeing changes with that low a dose but it looks like you put in the hard work ect

can i ask what your diet was like
p
f
c
and total cals?

were you on any t3 or clen or gh?

nice transformation sir
honstly im surprise even at 150 or 125 each a week you started seeing changes with that low a dose but it looks like you put in the hard work ect

can i ask what your diet was like
p
f
c
and total cals?

were you on any t3 or clen or gh?

I just followed a pretty basic cookie cutter version of Skip Loading nothing crazy and obvy my macros changed as my weight went down and no i'm not running and clen,t3 or gh

I wish i could run gh but its hard to find and its expensive :(

TLS - Props on that transformation!

I'm interested in the details on how you achieved such dramatic results also!

TLS - Props on that transformation!

I'm interested in the details on how you achieved such dramatic results also!

I'm just following the skip loading protocol from the longevity video and My weight training wise I'm doing DC then just added in some cardio and i guess i'm just lucky that body has been responding as well as it has to the drugs so i'm able to keep that low dosage.

It would be nice to actually get a sick prep guy like get with shelby or skip but I'm a student so that really isn't in my budget..but i have a buddy who helps me out with allot of stuff he lurks on here as well and we just try to take in as much information as possible and learn from ppl who have been in the game allot longer and apply what we can

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear