over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

working with Shelby.

beans

Registered
Been working with Shelby for my first show ever and all I can say is wow. I always train with a oversized t shirt but today I figured I'd train in a tank top. didn't realize how much iIve leaned out in just 4 weeks so far. thumbs up to Shelby.

Dang I'd love to give Shelby a go at this old beat up body...I just can't afford that all at once. Good luck to ya!!!

I'm in my second year working with Shelby. I trust him more than anyone when it comes to improving my physique.

Not a fan. To each their own.

What is your problem, man? Seriously I don't think I've ever seen you post anything except negative shit. I'm not saying this bc you don't like Shelby's methods bc you're entitled to your own opinion, but all you do is bitch, talk shit about other people, and try to bring people down to your level. You need a fucking hug or something.

My opinion is that if you can't get results from Shelby's plan then it's YOUR fault, not his. Honestly I feel that way about all the top trainers in this board which include John Meadows and Phil Hernon. The guys just know way too damn much for them not to be able to figure out something for you one way or another.

Last edited:
not looking for an arguement but damn, a guy cant have an opinion.

* i have heard nothing but good things about shelby but i think everyone is entitled to an opinion good or bad.

not looking for an arguement but damn, a guy cant have an opinion.

* i have heard nothing but good things about shelby but i think everyone is entitled to an opinion good or bad.

You obviously didn't read my post in its entirety. I clearly said that people are most certainly entitled to their opinions which I have no problem with. My issue is with all of Zomb's posts. Just look at the dudes post history and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm not trying to start an argument either, but before you criticize then you should read posts in their entirety. ;)

Ive never heard anything but positive things about Shelby , I haven't used him yet but certainly plan to the next prep I do and likely the 16 weeks before that if funds permit.

I've used Alex A and another IFBB pro with decent results both total opposite dieting strategy.

I try to follow JM , Shelby and Phil's advise as well as Magnum , Futurefreak , Homunculus , Doggcrapp and several others , slowly piecing things together..

I believe that most trainers can get you in contest shape bit some like more drugs and some more cardio and I personaly think those are crunches for poor nutrition

While I 100% agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion, how anyone could have a single bad thing to say about Shelby is beyond me.

Going into my 2nd show soon working with Shelby and I have had nothing but positive things to say about my both preps. Last show I looked the best I ever have thanks to his guidance.

Shelby is a great choice just look at him and his clients, that speaks enough by itself, if you don't see results from a professional like Shelby I personally feel like you didn't do what he was saying or wasn't giving it a 100%, I used Shelby for 12 weeks to help gain weight and was very impressed with the results. Just my .02

Last edited:
I have Shelby help my wife with her nutrition, if that tells you a little bit about how much I trust him.

JM

I'm on about week 3 and loving results. It's a strict Set up with quite a bit of cardio but getting leaner and stronger on cruise. Will be ripped for summer for sure

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have Shelby help my wife with her nutrition, if that tells you a little bit about how much I trust him.

JM

I would gladly have you or Shelby help my Wife with nutrition because she most definitely will not follow what I say for more then 3 hours.

Either I am "too hard on her" OR "you don't treat me like your other people"

I guess when you can eat frosting for breakfast and chips and dip for lunch and still appear " in shape" to most everyone -- you just may not want to eat in a "crunched numbered diet scheme."

-FF

Insult to a sponsor 3 day ban for you....I am not a fan of your post!

That’s ridiculous. Hello North Korea.

I’ve been a client at two of the sponsors of this board here.

Now that i have first hand knowledge of the product they deliver, I can honestly say that even though they both seem to be very nice and pleasent persons, I wouldn’t be a returning customer of them both. I lost weight with both of them, but the two rides were very different. One tailored and listened to my preferences, it didn’t even feel like i diet. The other one gave my a some thing that felt very cookie cutter with a lot of cardio - for my taste - 6 meals with the exact same macros and the hi volume I did workouts were hellish bc of the diet. Not something that made me a fan - but maybe it got me a ban :st:r-wars

Last edited:
Starting my 9th week with Shelby. It has been a complete change to what I normally eat, but I am seeing results. And its greatness when you have a question and he responds withing 10 minutes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131