over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

working with Shelby.

Shelby can you recall dieting;

A. a natural
B. who is an ecto not needing to drop fat
C. who has gained considerable musculature
D. that we could see some pics of?

Even if I did, they wouldn't be the same as you.
We all progress at different rates (naturals with less than stellar genetics progress the slowest) but what I CAN do is help you reach your OPTIMAL rate of improvement.

There are a lot of great coaches on here. I really appreciate Shelby's consultation with my nutrition. He is the type of guy that works WITH you. Which in my opinion is a huge deal.

Shelbs how about a diet coach for mass gains? I've figured out how to get peeled but would love guidance on optimal mass gains. Is nutrition a little 'weak' in comparison to adding half a gram here and a few iu there for the same financial investment??

I have been working with Shelby for a while and I can say without a doubt that the diet is much more important than the drugs. If you want a coach to push a shit ton of drugs at you so you can be lazy and eat shit all the time then I dont think you will be happy working with Shelby.

Compared to what I read on some of the different boards all the time I think most would be a little shocked at Shelby's recomendations.

You know im less than a month in with shelby and we haven't even started changing much with the diet yet but the man's like fucking criptonite to body fat. Haven't really had to be hungry yet either except first week adjusting to smaller more frequent meals. I'm expecting it to get tougher very soon as we attack stubborn fat but I'm using no fat burners or gh yet and only 150 test and 100 tren so options available when things get tougher and seeing what you thought was stubborn bodyfat melting away without drastic dieting or loads of gear really motivating. I'm going up to 500 test 150 tren and 4iu gh next week and that's as high as I'll go and I know I'll be fucking shredded so long as I give 100% what he asks of me. I love the fact he doesn't push fat burners gh tren etc to get results. A little fish oil and Green tea I can afford lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
just over 9 weeks. was much fatter 5 weeks ago when I started. down 14lbs.

Attachments

• iphone 078.jpg
    iphone 078.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 767
beginning

Attachments

• iphone 053.jpg
    iphone 053.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 752
Wow! Very sad!

Why sad? you got a fucking problem with that? So we let members say anything they want to insult sponsor? Or are you clowning around?

Why sad? you got a fucking problem with that? So we let members say anything they want to insult sponsor? Or are you clowning around?

Sorry, BC, can't agree with you here. If a sponsor steers a member wrong, they should be entitled to comment on it in a public forum and share that experience with others (not saying that's the case here obviously). PM isn't a fascist state. Forums are for exchanging opinions and experiences, whether they jive with the consensus view or not. No one would be here otherwise.

I would agree I believe it was harsh as a Mod myself.

I would say Flex is a very good friend of mine. I respect him and he is a very talented athlete. He says Shelby is amazing. I believe him 100%.

With that I train people as well. I consider myself to be good, been doing it for a long time. I have probably a 99.9% success rate. With that being said and done, you can't make everyone happy and people can act like fools here and have temper tantrums if they fail even if it is there own fault no matter how good you are.

Unless I missed something, this guy simply said he was not a fan. I think he should have been allowed to justify his reason. It could have been something minimal that really made him unhappy. I have missed a clients call and not returned it and they were so angry and I don't even allow phone contact or clients would call me 100x per day!!! You do see common things like that piss people off that think they are entitled to you 24/7. If it turned out he was talking out of his ass and never even hired Shelby and was just trying to make him look bad..Goodbye, boot his ass.

But I know as a trainer if I miss something, I'd rather be told or explained to what the client felt I missed, or messed up. If I was on a forum and someone said they weren't a fan of me, and a Mod banned that person, I'd feel like it would look like they were trying to protect me...and I would personally be embarrassed.

In some aspects I can see Mods getting frustrated though bc realistically their have been alot of BBing.com style behaviors on the forum as of late.

2 sides to every story. I think member should be reinstated and allowed to respectfully state his reason. Maybe it's something easily fixed??

I don't think anyone should post negative feedback on someone else's thread unless the OP was asking for feedback, he started his thread on how he was impressed with his results and to show his progress. Great job keep up the good work

A couple negative comments here and there will have absolutely no effect on Shelby's rep. Enough truly happy and satisfied people have worked with him and enough people who haven't but respect the people who have... that his reputation for being one of the best coaches out there is set in stone and always will be.

Banning someone because they didn't like shelby's work would do nothing but harm shelby.

If only good comments are allowed toward sponsors, then obviously no one is going to post something negative for fear of getting banned.

Because!

I to am searching for a trainer! I joined this forum to have non bias opinions. I like to see the positive and the negative. Then and only the will I make my own decision. Only allowing people to post the positives and then using a simple minded comment saying they are insulting sponsers is wrong. (Sorry for the thread jack). Same with most aas threads. People get bashed for not drinking the coolaid. everything in life is roses and butterflys.
From what I can tell, Shelby seems to really know his stuff. I can see myself getting a trainer very soon. Ps, Chef - your not in High School anymore. Please learn to communicate with out dropping Fboms all the time.

I'm not sure what the ban was about, but if any client (past, present, or future) has an issue, or question for me, just let me know and we will work it out.

I'm not sure what the ban was about, but if any client (past, present, or future) has an issue, or question for me, just let me know and we will work it out.

Now THAT is what customer service is about! I like it. Pm sent

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420