advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Workout partner dies of cocaine overdose.

My best wishes...

Vander:

I am sorry for the loss of your friend and for the loss his family must feel. As far as enduring so much loss in such a short time. I truly feel we are not dealt more than we can handle. Steel is not as strong until tempered by fire. You will come through your grief stronger as well. May peace fill your heart.

Pekkerwood

Vander:

I am sorry for the loss of your friend and for the loss his family must feel. As far as enduring so much loss in such a short time. I truly feel we are not dealt more than we can handle. Steel is not as strong until tempered by fire. You will come through your grief stronger as well. May peace fill your heart.

Pekkerwood

THANKS ALL.

I trained hard with Chris and we were always having a good time in the gym goofing around and throwing dumbells and hitting the heviest weight.

He was a complete nutcase when it came to lifting the heavy weight, I remember one time I was spotting him on incline dumbells 150s and on his last rep he was completly worn out but still tried to get them up and on the last one even with me pushing the weight up it came craching down and clipped the side of his forehead and blood was just a rushing,, he laughed, well Like RobRoy said Chris was hitting the gym hard and was going to do a show, but in the last yr he let coke take over, i spoke with him from time to time and when I saw him like 3 months ago he had lost all his weight and muscle almost, I spoke with him 2 weeks before his death and all he would talk about was the drug and having a good time,,, it was sad and I worried about his health and state of mind,,, just to young to die.

Sorry for your loss and his family and friends.

You have had it tough lately VV, are you looking out for yourself?

I wish more people understood we face our mortality every day.

THANKS ALL.

but in the last yr he let coke take over, i spoke with him from time to time and when I saw him like 3 months ago he had lost all his weight and muscle almost, I spoke with him 2 weeks before his death and all he would talk about was the drug and having a good time,,, it was sad and I worried about his health and state of mind,,, just to young to die.

That is so sad to hear.....I know what that is like and it is damm near impossible to get through to them if they don't want to listen.....I am so sorry Vander as I know you tried to reach out and help......

This is so incredibly sad. I am sorry for your loss, Vander. My thoughts are with his family and friends. May his soul rest in peace.

Vander:

Pekkerwood

BTW I like that Phrase and Iam going to use it as my sig, thx my brotha.

Vander

There is nothing I can say that will make realy any difference, but something I have learned through so many of my losses is remember the person for who they are. I feel your pain bro. to many, to good, for to short of a time.

R.I.P. CHRIS

MY CONDOLENCES

So sorry for your loss V. Damm he looks great in that video. May god be with him. Both of you will be in my prayers tonight.

are you serious bro...

He and I went to the same highschool....

I knew for a while that he was struggling with this sort of thing in a real extreme way, through the guy I train with at Gold's. I can't believe that man. One of the many reasons why I have never tried nor do I intend to ever get into this type of bullshit....:(

My condolences. You holding up alright man? This is a lot to get hit with at once.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws