over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

workout schedule?

bulk

Banned
what are you guys workout scedule. i was brought up to do lower body one day and upper the next, ive been talking to a few guys and some do upper body alomst everyday but alternate muscles mainly worked? wahts the best way for maximum growth?

theres aq few ket ingriedients to muscle growth that more recently have been a big topic of discussion around the boards. heres what you need to develop a program.

heavy weight.
low enough volume to retrain a muscle in a relatively short amount of time.
rest.
food.
if i did 5 exercises at 3 sets a pop for chest, i could never recover in time to retrain chest in a few days.

if you train a muscle 52 times a year and i do it 90 times a year ill get much better results as long as im not over training. i hope that helos you answer your question.

Basics

I stick to a basic schedule.......

Day 1: Chest/Bis
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Shoulders/Tris
Day 5: Back
Day 6: Off
Day 7: Repeat or off depending on how I am feeling.

1, Back
2, Chest
3, Legs (Quads & Calves)
4, OFF
5, Arms (Bis & Tris)
6, Legs (Hams & Calves)
7, Shoulders
8, OFF
REPEAT

I like the intensity of training 3 on 1 off but thats just me and its all down to the individual.

The 'best way' for maximum growth is eating right, sleeping enough and shifting heavy weight with correct form.

Use the mirror as your guide and you'll see things change if you put the effort in.

Good luck :)

1, Back
2, Chest
3, Legs (Quads & Calves)
4, OFF
5, Arms (Bis & Tris)
6, Legs (Hams & Calves)
7, Shoulders
8, OFF
REPEAT

I like the intensity of training 3 on 1 off but thats just me and its all down to the individual.

The 'best way' for maximum growth is eating right, sleeping enough and shifting heavy weight with correct form.

Use the mirror as your guide and you'll see things change if you put the effort in.

Good luck :)

Yes.....I like this schedule too. Matarrazo used to train similarly back in the day.....sometimes he would just do the BP per day straight out for the 5 days and then take the day off.......I like that too. One BP a day.

mon chest and tris
tues legs
wed off
thurs back and bis
fri shoulders and traps
sat off
sun off

i usually try to do cardio on one of my off days per week.

ripped outs plan looks more effecient doing the lifts that hit the same muscle groups on the same day, how bout mon chest/ tris, tues legs, wend back/ bis, thur legs, fri shoulders/traps, sat legs, sun start from begining, for being on a cycle of course with intense approx 1 hour workouts?

day 1: chest
day 2: back/abs
day 3: legs
day 4: arms
day 5: shoulders/traps/abs

day 1: chest
day 2: back/abs
day 3: legs
day 4: arms
day 5: shoulders/traps/abs

That would equal overtraining for 95% of individuals

if you train a muscle 52 times a year and i do it 90 times a year ill get much better results as long as im not over training. i hope that helos you answer your question.

Now to play the devils advocate.........if you can train a muscle twice as much at I do then you are using half the effort I am.

5 days on? Where's your rest bro?

and how your saying that your working out twice as hard and 52 times would equal more growth is plain stupidity.

TKAV is on point.

If I work out

1-Chest Tris Shoulders
2-Legs
3-Off
4-Back Traps Bis
5-Off

but YOU work

1-Back
2-Chest
3-Legs (Quads & Calves)
4-OFF
5-Arms (Bis & Tris)
6-Legs (Hams & Calves)
7-Shoulders
8-OFF

My workout plan allows to hit the muscle groups more often and with more intensity as I'm allowing more rest in between workouts. Sure your hitting body parts indirectly often but it's inferior to hitting it directly in my opinion. I also think devoting an ENTIRE workout to just arms and an ENTIRE workout to just shoulders is crazy. What's the purpose?

Also, if your working out MORE intense than I am, please tell me how in the WORLD you can do an intense back workout, then comeback the next day to hit an intense chest workout, then the following day an intense leg workout? Nobody could do that full intensity unless your running an ungodly amount of substance. Those are three SUPER heavy, compound weight days for most individuals that know what their doing.

Last edited:
are these workout shedules of yalls on and off gear the same, and is everyone here really only get about one hour workouts in even on serious stacking, i guess im just surprised by the duration of the workout, and it is stictly because after about one hour cortisol starts to hit the muscle regardless of everything being used, guess i always had a vison of pro bodybuilders workout being atleast 2 hours up to 3 maybe, anyhting over 3 is defently redunkulous imo. well in the past for about 2 months on my original workout shedule i was taking about 1500 g test, 500 tren, 500 deca, suspesnion ed, 25 to 35 units of slin humalog and humilin r mixed, 3x 25 mcg t3 a day, epo, dbol and a bombs, metfor and the other two insulin senst that are ridiculous to spell, 100 mcg igf post workout, differ doses of grhp, mgf, cjc, taking a few vet injects like multi min/vit, atp, and few other performance enhancers i forgot the names of right now, all sythetek products, couple hundred atleast into all known supps, i feel like im forgetin some stuff cause i know take alot of stuff, oh and take everything avial for pct, gona throw in later on some dht based roid

are these workout shedules of yalls on and off gear the same, and is everyone here really only get about one hour workouts in even on serious stacking, i guess im just surprised by the duration of the workout, and it is stictly because after about one hour cortisol starts to hit the muscle regardless of everything being used, guess i always had a vison of pro bodybuilders workout being atleast 2 hours up to 3 maybe, anyhting over 3 is defently redunkulous imo. well in the past for about 2 months on my original workout shedule i was taking about 1500 g test, 500 tren, 500 deca, suspesnion ed, 25 to 35 units of slin humalog and humilin r mixed, 3x 25 mcg t3 a day, epo, dbol and a bombs, metfor and the other two insulin senst that are ridiculous to spell, 100 mcg igf post workout, differ doses of grhp, mgf, cjc, taking a few vet injects like multi min/vit, atp, and few other performance enhancers i forgot the names of right now, all sythetek products, couple hundred atleast into all known supps, i feel like im forgetin some stuff cause i know take alot of stuff, oh and take everything avial for pct, gona throw in later on some dht based roid

If you don't have your pro-card with all of that money spent, I sincerely think you sir are CRAZY

well what if am rich and this what i love to do, get big and strong, am aiming for pro, but of course we have to be real and keep it as a hobbie first of all, ya certain things are skeptical on whether worth spending on, but the new science is always updating us, beside im going to school to be a research chemist and i just bougth i red fox furcoat for a g.

well what if am rich and this what i love to do, get big and strong, am aiming for pro, but of course we have to be real and keep it as a hobbie first of all, ya certain things are skeptical on whether worth spending on, but the new science is always updating us, beside im going to school to be a research chemist and i just bougth i red fox furcoat for a g.

I'm really starting to think this guy is a clown.

"I just bougth i red fox furcoat for a g"

Hahaha ok.

5 days on? Where's your rest bro?

and how your saying that your working out twice as hard and 52 times would equal more growth is plain stupidity.

TKAV is on point.

If I work out

1-Chest Tris Shoulders
2-Legs
3-Off
4-Back Traps Bis
5-Off

but YOU work

1-Back
2-Chest
3-Legs (Quads & Calves)
4-OFF
5-Arms (Bis & Tris)
6-Legs (Hams & Calves)
7-Shoulders
8-OFF

My workout plan allows to hit the muscle groups more often and with more intensity as I'm allowing more rest in between workouts. Sure your hitting body parts indirectly often but it's inferior to hitting it directly in my opinion. I also think devoting an ENTIRE workout to just arms and an ENTIRE workout to just shoulders is crazy. What's the purpose?

Also, if your working out MORE intense than I am, please tell me how in the WORLD you can do an intense back workout, then comeback the next day to hit an intense chest workout, then the following day an intense leg workout? Nobody could do that full intensity unless your running an ungodly amount of substance. Those are three SUPER heavy, compound weight days for most individuals that know what their doing.

That 3 on 1 off routine you listed above was the routine I posted and I did also add - 'I like the intensity of training 3 on 1 off but thats just me and its all down to the individual.'

It was purely an example of bodyparts worked and in which frequency, of course if I went balls out with back and didn't feel upto going balls out chest the next day I might swap and do legs.

I devote an entire workout to just arms and an entire workout to just shoulders because I want to. It varies time spent in the gym and I LIKE it and it works for me. Why are you looking for a purpose?

Theres no set way of doing things and what works for me may not work for you but to say NOBODY could do that full intensity unless running an ungodly amount of substance is a massive statement and doesn't take into account that everyone is different. Its also untrue.

You seem very opinionated with your posts :)

Chest
Back
Shoulders/Traps
Arms
Legs
Off
Off
What are you guys talking about not being able to get an intense back workout after chest. And this is what I use so how the hell is this over training.

Chest
Back
Shoulders/Traps
Arms
Legs
Off
Off
What are you guys talking about not being able to get an intense back workout after chest. And this is what I use so how the hell is this over training.

Did you get this from Mickey M's old routines?

I guess my only concern would be that you are running ungodly amounts of gear and didn't this about workouts. Yates would finish workouts in 40 minutes. 2 to 3 hours workouts of the 70s were gradually refined down below 2 hours in the 80s and have been dropping even more since. And if you have noticed...the size of the competition is quite larger now. People say more roids........they had them back then too. More efficient workouts with more knowledge of form, technique, better equipment, overtraining, diet and rest. On or off.......the workouts generally stay the same. Weights will vary obviously.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131