over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

World's Strongest Man 2021

Wow, he is only 27 years old. Looks like his brother is really strong too and was in the competition? Tom's wiki says he was diagnosed with Autism at the age of 5.

Never knew of this new kid until now. Wow 27 years old. What's funny, though, is he doesn't look like some juice monkey, just some big ass farm boy lol

Never knew of this new kid until now. Wow 27 years old. What's funny, though, is he doesn't look like some juice monkey, just some big ass farm boy lol
The kids gonna be a monster with a little more time

Was an awesome event to watch and be at besides being hot as fuck in sac and no organization what so ever by the city or sponsors. Tom is a hell of strongman and just gigantic so to say. Not many people I know make Brian look small but Tom did. All in all a fun event can't wait for the next two years to be hosted in sac as well and see what they can improve on and make it a great show.

Great thread, Bio!

I miss the days when WSM was on ESPN and you had Kaz commentating.

The first time I saw Mariusz Pudzianowski on there I was blown away! Just a completely different type of physique than the rest of the guys...

I used to watch the strongman comps years ago. Lately I’ve tried but seems like the commercials on sling tv run longer than the competition. And it’s the same loop of commercials.
Prob gonna look on YouTube

Great thread, Bio!

I miss the days when WSM was on ESPN and you had Kaz commentating.

The first time I saw Mariusz Pudzianowski on there I was blown away! Just a completely different type of physique than the rest of the guys...

Yep, my main dude was Janne Virtanen, then Magnus Samuelsson, Sven Karlsen and the like

Then came along Mariusz with a bodybuilders physique and strong man genetics...blew everyone away. Drugs be damned, practically a true to life superhuman lol

The kids gonna be a monster with a little more time

I could be wrong but he doesn't even look to be pushing it yet, he's got a LOT in him...and to consider he's already WSM...

Awesome showing by Brian Shaw, another one of the most likeable personalities out there. Gentle giant on the personality front, but just an absolute fuckin animal when it comes down to it

I could be wrong but he doesn't even look to be pushing it yet, he's got a LOT in him...and to consider he's already WSM...

Awesome showing by Brian Shaw, another one of the most likeable personalities out there. Gentle giant on the personality front, but just an absolute fuckin animal when it comes down to it
At only 27 years old, he should dominate for many years, or is there another young guy like him that is likely to be improving too?

At only 27 years old, he should dominate for many years, or is there another young guy like him that is likely to be improving too?
Mateusz Kieliszkowski is another with freakish strength, same age as Tom (just about). Untouchable in Circus Bell, Stone to Shoulder, etc.
Injury kept him out this year and last.

The stone over shoulder is just mind-blowing, no one comes close...

He’s definitely the future for the next couple years

It'll be tom and mateusz for years to come strong and fast and young both of them.

Speaking of Brian his meet and greet Monday I heard went incredible was suppose to be 5-8pm it went until 1130. He stays to meet every single person in line huge respect for people like that.

Title defended

37723_7.jpg

Several episodes of the Arnold Strongman Classic were on CBS Sports Network last night. This was one of them. JF Caron makes that 966lb squat look like a warm up!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws