over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

World's Strongest Man

No one gonna mention Thor has had a stroke and his face is all dropped??

Still killing it in the heat I’m watching (1hr ago)

When I was watching it on Xmas Thor said it was Bell's Palsy. One side of his face is paralyzed.

He is not the strongest man in the world, Zydrunas Savickas is.

According to who? Zydrunas has won plenty of titles...but he’s not the perennial contender he used to be anymore. Brian Shaw and several others hold lots of world records and titles over them. Particularly at the Arnold which many consider to be a truer test of strength than the WSM

What's impressive to me is how mobile and athletic many of the guys are at that size. I know Brian Shaw spends a ton of time on tissue and mobility work.

According to who? Zydrunas has won plenty of titles...but he’s not the perennial contender he used to be anymore. Brian Shaw and several others hold lots of world records and titles over them. Particularly at the Arnold which many consider to be a truer test of strength than the WSM

Big Z has won the arnold a whopping 8times, Brian 3times. Both are amazing and while Z may be getting old I would argua hes the greatest strongman of all time!

Finals

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBR8vOkycrM"]2017 World's Strongest Man Final - YouTube[/ame]

Britains Eddie Hall now WSM title holder. I believe he has the Arnold title as well. There's a documentary on Netflix about top 4 WSM contenders and some day in life stuff, very interesting. 10,000 cals/day and the struggle of constant force feed eating

When I was watching it on Xmas Thor said it was Bell's Palsy. One side of his face is paralyzed.

Yes correct he suffered Bells Palsy, but to be fair to the guy didn't offer it up as an excuse and just got on with it. Much respect to him

Britains Eddie Hall now WSM title holder. I believe he has the Arnold title as well. There's a documentary on Netflix about top 4 WSM contenders and some day in life stuff, very interesting. 10,000 cals/day and the struggle of constant force feed eating

Eddie Hall is a great example of not having the best genetics for his sport and coming out on top. I love that guy. All those guys are fucking motivating. There is a new one called functional fitness on Netflix. Its not the best doc but is still very motivating. I know these are far from bodybuilding but its really all about the dedication and hard work. Working through pain and having the mental strength to go places that hurt. I love that shit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws