over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Worlds Strongest Toddler on TLC

just imagine how he will look when he goes through puberty and gets testosterone going. Crazy..

haha is this a joke? that kid is skinny as all getout! i seriously hope you dont all buy this.

which brings us on to the next inevitable question. how can we get more myostatin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got it backwords. you want LESS myostatin.
myostatin is a cover over your muscles that keeps them from growing to big/fast.
less means muscle is less bound and easer to grow bigger.

you got it backwords. you want LESS myostatin.
myostatin is a cover over your muscles that keeps them from growing to big/fast.
less means muscle is less bound and easer to grow bigger.

myostatin is a protein that slows muscle growth, not a covering over the skin. Youre thinking of fascia. That is a fiberous cover over the muscles. But yeah, we want less myostatin if we want growth. I was just reading a study that showed GH inhibits the expression of myostatin protein.

only watched part of it. Not that impressed. His parent will exploit him and in turn start giving him aas before he's ready to make his own decision,like the one kid who was juiced at age 7.

Last edited:
3 years old, there are lots out there you never hear about. Just like there are freaks out there you will never see. Surely Mike Tyson was never the baddest guy in his prime....There's always a bigger fish.

This crap is starting to sound like that little hercules boy. I am not impressed. Just like Valentino, that guy cracks me up!

just imagine how he will look when he goes through puberty and gets testosterone going. Crazy..

I don't know whether or not to feel sorry for the local girls there. They'll get laid about three times harder than they expect. :eek:

Possible myostatin deficiency

In 1997 john hopkins took my blood to test for deficiency, I didn't think anything of it til I had my son, at 4 months it was clear he has much more muscle compared to even babies 1 year and up, I don't know how to post pics here.

Im korean 39 yrs old 5' 8, 194 lbs lifetime natural 7.7%, I can get up to 220 in 6 weeks, my little brother is 5'8 200, my dad is 74yrs old and still weighs 185.
My brother played football at indiana university, I did track at alabama, when I started lifting in 8th grade it took me 4 weeks to bench 200, first time squat I did 205.

in college my workouts would be 315x10 bench, 585x5 squat, 315x5 behind neck jerk press

I still have 19' calves and 28' thighs

If someone shows me how to post picks I will post my son and myself

There's a little button when you are typing up your post that says post image. Just paste the link into there.

In 1997 john hopkins took my blood to test for deficiency, I didn't think anything of it til I had my son, at 4 months it was clear he has much more muscle compared to even babies 1 year and up, I don't know how to post pics here.

Im korean 39 yrs old 5' 8, 194 lbs lifetime natural 7.7%, I can get up to 220 in 6 weeks, my little brother is 5'8 200, my dad is 74yrs old and still weighs 185.
My brother played football at indiana university, I did track at alabama, when I started lifting in 8th grade it took me 4 weeks to bench 200, first time squat I did 205.

in college my workouts would be 315x10 bench, 585x5 squat, 315x5 behind neck jerk press

I still have 19' calves and 28' thighs

If someone shows me how to post picks I will post my son and myself

Gotta see this! Sounds like you have it. How did your child test?

Left Click on the icon that looks like a paper clip above the window that you type your post in. Then click on browse to find the picture file on your PC. The file does need to be not too large, I usually use a program to decrease the # of kb the picture is.

This boy must have the deficiency, check out how he does the human flag. Its like hes in outer space with no gravity!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3o4c7-FOn0]World Record of human-flag Giuliano ! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131