over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Worlds Strongest Toddler on TLC

While he is fairly cut, he needs more mass to get on stage, also, what about the wheels? IN the link posted, they artfully disguise the fact that the wheels may be chicken legs.:)

Or it could be a death sentence. Problem with stuff like that is, they don't really know.

I didn't see it but I saw the preview for it. Isn't his mom some kind of personal trainer or something who started him training really young? I was told by my pediatrician when I was a kid that any kind of strength training before age 14 would stunt my growth. Course that was back in the 80's, maybe they have changed that by now.

Also isn't the kid selling a book or something on the internet? Or am I mixed up with some other kid?

I am worried it might cause heart problems. Could cause the heart to grow too large and end up having hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. In this case, you wouldnt lead a very long life.

I hope that they can come up with some way of inhibiting his muscle growth or this kid will most likely run into very serious problems as he gets older.

Sure, like people said, it will be awsome at first. But when he is 30 and he can't stop growing muscle and his life span is cut super short because his organs can't handle it all, it won't be so awsome.

They are all lying to you! This kid is from Muskegon, my home town! he lives in Roosevelt park which is in Muskegon. Its all in the water, trust me. I was repping over 400 at age 16 :) If youve seen the videos of my daughter doing hack squats at 21 months you will know its all in the water in Muskegon, gentically altering power LOL.

I was hoping to see him actually do pull ups or push ups, from what Ive seen and heard he hasnt done them on camera(maybe I missed it). My daughter can hang for 30 seconds or more and do leg lifts. She can do push ups and she certainly does not have the blessing of this kid. Im not saying I dont believe what they are claiming, I simply dont see the extreme strength this kid is supposed to have.

he can keep his super strength. he's only going to be 5'6 fully grown. he can suck it.

he can keep his super strength. he's only going to be 5'6 fully grown. he can suck it.

thats about the perfect height for bodybuilding IMO. He is going to be one dense mofo. Powerlifting too for that matter,nice short limbs. Im just 6 foot but wish I were at least 2-3 inches shorter.

What if they put him on hGH starting now? 5'-10" would be better, 5'-6" is a little too short for Mr. O. Franco was short, but the average was about 5'-10"

Last edited:
5'6 is a bit short. 5'9 to 6' is best for bodybuilding imo. i am a big 5'6 and when taller bodybuilders come near me i get dwarfed.

I am worried it might cause heart problems. Could cause the heart to grow too large and end up having hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. In this case, you wouldnt lead a very long life.

they said it doesn't affect his heart only skeletal muscle.

Interesting. He is different than the german boy.

This boy in the videos produces regular levels of myostatin, but for some reason it does not regulate his muscle growth. (doesn't function as it should)

The german boy does not produce myostatin at all.

This just got a little more interesting.

I believe one of the drawbacks to this myostatin mutation deal is that your connective tissue becomes brittle (or is not as pliable).

I'm sure most of you have seen the Belgian Blue bulls and mutant Whippet that are the top spectacles in the animal world of ripped mass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ptDnmxdqk

they said it doesn't affect his heart only skeletal muscle.

that is what they say now, but they cant determine that for sure. Its based on animal studies I would say, since this is the first case of this kind in a human that has been documented. I believe it is wishful thinking to believe that it will only target skeletal muscles and have no other effects on the rest of his body. Very rarely would something like that happen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear