over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Worst drugs for heart, in your experience

I’ve heard adex being poor for it for sure. Is the general consensus that aromasin is the safer option?
Bro, anytime I’ve used anti-E’s in a recommended way my blood numbers were absolute shit..doesn’t matter the compound..nothing had a worse impact on my blood than anti-e

Anything that raises your blood pressure

Will cause endothelial dysfunction and tilt you towards CAD

Will cause structural changes to heart if left unattended

Bonus: Will mess your kidneys up too

We don't allow talk about rec drugs here, it's in the rules. We all know some use it but let's stick to bodybuilding gear/ancillaries.
Cocaine is not a steroid or a bodybuilding drug dude.

Sorry - didn't see that in the rules (or rather I had forgotten the rules) my bad. My answer wasn't serious; it was tongue in cheek. Sorry, British sense of humour doesn't always translate well to text 😂

Bro, anytime I’ve used anti-E’s in a recommended way my blood numbers were absolute shit..doesn’t matter the compound..nothing had a worse impact on my blood than anti-e
I think I'm general they are abused now days. Back in the day people used them as needed. But with the trt clinics for profit influence on people now days everyone wants their estrogen " dialed in" on their 150 mg trt dosage. On other forms you will see 5 threads about guys crashing their estrogen before you will see one thread about training.

I think I'm general they are abused now days. Back in the day people used them as needed. But with the trt clinics for profit influence on people now days everyone wants their estrogen " dialed in" on their 150 mg trt dosage. On other forms you will see 5 threads about guys crashing their estrogen before you will see one thread about training.
I have been using hrt clinics for about 15 years. I have actually seen the situation improve drasticly with the over scripting of AI's. I flat out tell them NO, I don't need that but if I find I do I will contact you. The last two places I worked with both said, ok. Prior to that I would get the BS, "We have a protocol, blah blah blah.' One place mandated I buy enough adex to cover 1mg A DAY! I declined to become a "patient" of theirs.

TLDR: Situation regarding HRT clinics and AI use is improving.

Already had a heart attack....no no is EQ have to stay far away from that.

Clen has been used in heart patients. In one study they gave 80mcgs to patients who had congestive heart failure....for 12 weeks.
No effects of arrhythmia, no nothing. The bro-science of "clen is bad for your heart" is massively overblown.

Not directed towards anyone

On 200 test, 2IU of GH, 300 EQ AND EPO (3,000iu administered 3-4x per week)

My hematocrit is 15-20% higher than baseline.

Zero impact on RHR
Any ideas as to what about the large amount of EQ (800mg) caused the bump in rhr for you? Presumably, it's not the increase in RBC and hemoglobin. Just the effect of more androgens (even a mild one) on your CNS? Do you think the bump from high HGH was the excessive water?

Clen has been used in heart patients. In one study they gave 80mcgs to patients who had congestive heart failure....for 12 weeks.
No effects of arrhythmia, no nothing. The bro-science of "clen is bad for your heart" is massively overblown.
I remember Jewett talking about this in a podcast episode. I was quite surprised.

Yet when I take it ( albeit it being UG) my rhr increases with 15 to 20 bpm, even on only 20 mcg.. Might not be arrhythmia, it still sucks.

Yet when I take it ( albeit it being UG) my rhr increases with 15 to 20 bpm, even on only 20 mcg.. Might not be arrhythmia, it still sucks.
True, that does happen. But thats kinda what clen and other stims do in general. So we cant reallllly use that claim to say they are "bad for the heart."
We are using stims to increase our metabolism, burn more cals, and have our bodies kinda work harder.

I think MOST people come to the conclusion of "clen is bad for the heart" because they are sensitive, take too much and feel their heart beating crazy.
Doesnt mean its baddd per se, more of a side effect of the activation of beta 2 receptors.

True, that does happen. But thats kinda what clen and other stims do in general. So we cant reallllly use that claim to say they are "bad for the heart."
We are using stims to increase our metabolism, burn more cals, and have our bodies kinda work harder.

I think MOST people come to the conclusion of "clen is bad for the heart" because they are sensitive, take too much and feel their heart beating crazy.
Doesnt mean its baddd per se, more of a side effect of the activation of beta 2 receptors.
You make a valid point. I don't like the feeling it gives me in general so I don't take it anymore, but I see what you mean.

For aggressive side tren for sure
In general i avoid t3 (heart palpitations) and ephedrine (too much anxiety)

Any ideas as to what about the large amount of EQ (800mg) caused the bump in rhr for you? Presumably, it's not the increase in RBC and hemoglobin. Just the effect of more androgens (even a mild one) on your CNS? Do you think the bump from high HGH was the excessive water?
Playing around w/ 10IU at the moment. I feel slightly heavy in regards to my pulmonary function and a little bloated but nothing to suggest a raise to this level is warranted.

For the EQ guessing standard response to androgens. Hematocrit remains high even when not utilizing EPO due to iron supplementation in conjunction with anabolics.

I would love to narrow it down but in all sincerity I purely know how I respond to these compounds, not why 🧐

yes I did .,Get a life already, you're a crybaby negative nancy every chance you get, go get laid, make some MONEY, and STFU, pissing on everyone's posts, it gets old, I am not the first to notice and point it out either. Did you really have to go out of your way and take time out of your day to write that? you must have a boring life and have a lot of free time on your hands. clown

"Which drugs gave you guys issues with heart health the most?"

HE DIDNT LIMIT THIS TO ANABOLICS AND ANDROGENS like you wish to imply. maybe you need your eyes checked and your head checked, you come across as nihilistic and depressed.
I think he was referring to the post above where someone mentioned cocaine, and a moderator said no talking about recs, and that it's against the rules. The poster mentioned to you that you didn't read that part of the thread. Just sayin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131