over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Worst genetics you've seen?

The term "large" is all relative as you're implying. Yes, pretty much anyone can get "large" by most people's standards, but there is a cap limit on each person. If there wasn't, we would have a lot of people walking around at Big Ramy's size. 5'7 195lbs ripped is huge, I don't care what anyone says. But that person might not be able to get bigger than that no matter how many drugs he took (law of diminishing returns also applies).

Youre absolutely right man. Obviously we cant all be Ramys size. If anyone misunderstood my post as implying that then I apologize for not being more clear.

I just don't buy the nonsense that some dudes use when they say they just cant get ripped no matter what - or that if they do they have to look like a POW.

A SHREDDED guy at 5'7" - 205lbs looks HUGE in person. He may look like a rake in clothes but on stage can look incredible.

Youre absolutely right man. Obviously we cant all be Ramys size. If anyone misunderstood my post as implying that then I apologize for not being more clear.

I just don't buy the nonsense that some dudes use when they say they just cant get ripped no matter what - or that if they do they have to look like a POW.

A SHREDDED guy at 5'7" - 205lbs looks HUGE in person. He may look like a rake in clothes but on stage can look incredible.

lol dude no one who is 5'7" and 205lb shredded is ever going to look like a rake in any situation. That's monstrous. You do realize we have many many guys here not even close to that size?

Shelby Starnes and Ken Skip Hill are both significantly smaller than that on stage and both have trained for decades and use ample gear.

The average natty at 5'7" is going to end up at 145-165 if truly contest lean. With drugs, yea that's another story but regardless 205 at that height is just freaky if lean.

lol dude no one who is 5'7" and 205lb shredded is ever going to look like a rake in any situation. That's monstrous. You do realize we have many many guys here not even close to that size?

Shelby Starnes and Ken Skip Hill are both significantly smaller than that on stage and both have trained for decades and use ample gear.

The average natty at 5'7" is going to end up at 145-165 if truly contest lean. With drugs, yea that's another story but regardless 205 at that height is just freaky if lean.
Pumped full of GH, and water retaining compounds, it's easy for guys (including me), to climb up in bw, but strip those things and you realize how much muscle tissue you actually carry.

John Meadows is 225-230 lbs shredded year round, and he looks like a granite statue, can't imagine what he would look like in person, I'd probably freak out seeing those hose like veins.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm interested to hear why you think Tom Platz had poor genetics. I don't believe someone with TRULY poor genetics can get to his size. He might have worse genetics than other pros, but poor genetics relative to the general population? I can't imagine that's true.

I'm only comparing him with other pros in his era, not to the average joe non lifter and non-bodybuilder. Poor was an imprecise word to use when describing his genetics but less than favorable is very accurate when compared to other pro's from his era. His upper body was disproportionate to his lower half but noone had legs like him then and very few ever have.

That is my point. I've been to many a contest where a dude looks small until the sweats come off. My point was that you don't have to be 250 to look huge. Buddy of mine won collegiate nationals WAY back in early 90's and that was his height / weight. Saw him day of show and with the crypt keeper face and sweat shirt on he looked rakish (if you've competed you know what I mean) but was friggin huge underneath.

Pumped full of GH, and water retaining compounds, it's easy for guys (including me), to climb up in bw, but strip those things and you realize how much muscle tissue you actually carry.

John Meadows is 225-230 lbs shredded year round, and he looks like a granite statue, can't imagine what he would look like in person, I'd probably freak out seeing those hose like veins.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Another VERY good point. Most guys that "think" they are in shape are 20-30-40 lbs away from REALLY being in shape. First show I did I thought I was ready 3 weeks out but wasn't even in shape by show time. It's a humbling wake up call!
That's why a lot of guys don't even try to diet. They say that they like the "off-season" look (what a dumb fckn term - WHAT season?) but in reality they don't want to diet and SEE proof that they aren't carrying 1/2 the muscle they think they carry

Last edited:
true story....

I won an overall....I came out from backstage....
and this guy with a camera was asking where the overall
guy was as I walked right by him.....

same show.....I had the overall statue, carrying it around....
and had people actually stop and ask me what place I was in....
and "did you see the overall guy!!!!"

same show....checking into the hotel....this HUGE M'FR walks in...
like he owns the place....asked me if I was competing, (obviously I was
with tan on and shit), I said yea....he laughed and said well good luck anyway
I'm a heavy weight....I said "me too" and he laughed harder....
I fuckin SMOKED HIS ASS on stage....he actually came in last out of 9 hvys.

funny shit.....

Marv is right.....nothing matters until the clothes come off.....NOTHING.

LOL....I found a pic of that show.....

this was the overall...

Attachments

• 0109131950_0001.jpg
    0109131950_0001.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 152
Talking about people looking small in clothes day of show I road elevator after 98 Olympia and little black guy got on and I said 'Hey bud how's it going' or something and he just mean mugged and looking forward paying me No attention. I looked at my friend with me and he just kinda shook his head kinda telling me to let it go. Wound up being flex wheeler and I didn't even realize it till I was told.
A friend of mine was competing at Jr nationals one year (97or 98) and met him in lobby and asked how he did. He motioned to tiny looking guy being followed around by film crew and said that middle weight is going to take the show. Was year Kevin English won and even walking out on stage you wouldn't place him out of ordinary until he settled into front relaxed and popped arms out. It's like he just kept unfolding and all the sudden was 2 feet wider.

Being very lean will make you look very small in clothes.

Muscle take Little space, Muscle is dense and weight more than fat.

Fat take alot of volume and weight less.

When your on bodybuilding stage a guy who is leaner and weight the same as the more fat guy, he will look more impressive and will tottally smoke the more fatty guy.

Alot of Bulky/fat guy look big in clothes but they look like shit once their remove their clothes.

Also a lean guy will have a better Hormonal system than the fat guy.

The fatter guy will have more estrogen than the lean guy.

Last edited:
Being very lean will make you look very small in clothes.

Muscle take Little space, Muscle is dense and weight more than fat.

Fat take alot of volume and weight less.

When your on bodybuilding stage a guy who is leaner and weight the same as the more fat guy, he will look more impressive and will tottally smoke the more fatty guy.

Alot of Bulky/fat guy look big in clothes but they look like shit once their remove their clothes.

Also a lean guy will have a better Hormonal system than the fat guy.

The fatter guy will have more estrogen than the lean guy.

lol....dude you sound just like a robot.....

I just watched "Her"....fucked up movie......

you remind me of an operation system...

:D

lol....dude you sound just like a robot.....

I just watched "Her"....fucked up movie......

you remind me of an operation system...

:D

i heard she left him because she wasn't satisfied :eek:

Also it depend.

The goal is to have High Testosterone levels in Estrogen in the healthy range at all times.

Being too lean, you tank both testosterone and Estrogen to the ground.

Being too fat, you up testosterone levels and estrogen tru the roof.

You want to be in the middle at all times to feel like a fucking god Tru diet and lifestyle.

Gear can manipulate those hormones levels regardless of your diet/lifestyle etc...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131