advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would 20 Grand Make you a better Bodybuilder?

look at that dude from South Africa, Guy Montiefore Shaffer, his parents are loaded and he doesnt work and just does bb'ing full time apparently and whores himself out on myspace

20K is a lot of scratch, I don't care how much you make. It'd be foolish for me to say it wouldn't be a help - but the reality is the number of hours I spend working/commuting to the city every day is my biggest obstacle. For me, having the extra dough wouldn't make much of a difference unless I could take the year off work, and that ain't happening.

My diet and supplementation would not change significantly based on having that extra $$. I would not want to quit my job either.

However, I would use the money to compete when I wanted to w/o having to factor in the costs of travel - which are presently a big part of my decision making.

Oh, and I would spend it on recovery...massage, chiropractor, PT.

Yes the 20K would "help". it could help you acuire the food, trainer,gear, time off from work to concentrate on the sport. but theres 2 things that it cant ever help. your genetics, some people will just never reach that pro level but thats no excuse to stop trying. and secondly committment, 20k cant buy the kind of committment it takes to achieve that top level of this sport or even achieve your personal best. thats something that comes from inside of you not from inside of your wallet. look at Kai green, he lived pretty poor. but his dedication is unwavering.

20k would help me ridiculously. It's so hard balancing pre-med coursework, weight training, part time job and volunteer work.

I couldnt even Imagine 6 months off work! Damn that would be nice wouldnt it. Not have to wake up all sore and work like a dog for 8 hrs!

20k Definitely wouldn't last 6 months... Especially if I had no other income. 20k Would not give me the opportunity to take any time off work.:( But it would help you to add some mass if you wen abou it right.

yes and no!

Other than buying supplements and professional advice, $20K won't buy:
1) passion
2) dedication
3) good genetics

So other than making your checkbook look a little better, that's as far as it goes

If I had 20 grand, and my wife knew that, I wouldn't have it long.:D :p :D

20,000$ Cannot buy you time to "Mature" into your physique. It can't buy you the Discipline to train those hard hours in the gym with consistency either!! But it can buy you a lot of food!!! -StoRY

LMAO

You mean for a month, not a year...

You beat me too it lol.

20k would make my life easier, a better bodybuilder cant say because I would never sit down and count how much I spend. Don't think I could handle the truth.

rAJ if you if you have the 20K. You and JT are more than welcome to use my place for free.:)

Good to know~!

You beat me too it lol.

20k would make my life easier, a better bodybuilder cant say because I would never sit down and count how much I spend. Don't think I could handle the truth.

rAJ if you if you have the 20K. You and JT are more than welcome to use my place for free.:)

lol....It would be fun!:D

If I had 20 grand, and my wife knew that, I wouldn't have it long.:D :p :D

Shit your right forgot about her. Yes 20K would make me a better bodybuilder definitely without a shadow of a doubt.:D

You mean for a month, not a year...

Damn bro, you just killed it for me right there:eek: :(

I'm too poor to even continue with this fantasy:p :eek:

20k would definately help. Most of my problems stem from lack of money

20 g's aint shit in this game. Would it make you a better bodybuilder? Maybe. But I guarantee there is some guy out there spending a fraction of that with better genetics that would surpass you anyways, so unless your blessed to be able to go Pro (or high up enough on the chain to have a good shot) You'd be a fool to spend that on just bodybuilding.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear