over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would 6iu of slin PWO be effective

GodOfHormones

Registered
I use the Insuline with my Aas but without HGH
I used it a couple times before but always with hgh at 10iu.
I"m afraid of getting fat for using the insuline without hgh.

Would 6iu be enough to see results?

You wont get fat. Any dose of insulin is going to add a positive effect to any cycle. The key is to not OVERDO the carbs... THATS how people get fat with slin. The whole "I NEED 10++++G of carbs per unit of slin" LOL.... You can get away with a lot less. Just be careful. :) Adjust according to how you feel.

You wont get fat. Any dose of insulin is going to add a positive effect to any cycle. The key is to not OVERDO the carbs... THATS how people get fat with slin. The whole "I NEED 10++++G of carbs per unit of slin" LOL.... You can get away with a lot less. Just be careful. :) Adjust according to how you feel.

:yeahthat:

Couldn't agree with you more.

You're right. I can get away with about 50g carbs for 10iu no problem.

But, if 230#and take 10iu. Is 50 gm not under eating almost? Around the workout. Would this not be the time to slam 100-200 total. (Pre. Intra. Post)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! Thank you!

Why bother taking slin and not utilizing it for growing?!? Such a misguided Waste....

I'm currently using 6iu pre and 6iu post twice a week. I tend to dose lower than what some people say you should for the amount of carbs I'm eating during the workout window. But im conservative.

1 hr pre workout
2iu GH
Pre workout 75 carbs from oats and a banana

Walking out the door to gym
6iu log
Start sipping on 75 carbs from HBCD with other goodies

30-45 mins post
6iu log
120 carbs/ 50 g whey isolate

No issues here. Staying lean and great pumps o these two days.

I'm currently using 6iu pre and 6iu post twice a week. I tend to dose lower than what some people say you should for the amount of carbs I'm eating during the workout window. But im conservative.

1 hr pre workout
2iu GH
Pre workout 75 carbs from oats and a banana

Walking out the door to gym
6iu log
Start sipping on 75 carbs from HBCD with other goodies

30-45 mins post
6iu log
120 carbs/ 50 g whey isolate

No issues here. Staying lean and great pumps o these two days.

Why the slin only 2 days a week?

But, if 230#and take 10iu. Is 50 gm not under eating almost? Around the workout. Would this not be the time to slam 100-200 total. (Pre. Intra. Post)?

I get fat on my abdomen very quick with slin usage without hgh...
So carbs and fat must be low in my case if I don't want my
gut to grow.
If I use high dose tren I can use more insuline without getting fat.
I'm using test/deca now so I have to be carefull.
My BF is already way to high

Last edited:
To the guys who have posted in this thread, which type of slin are you using?

Why the slin only 2 days a week?

Using for my two weaker body part days. This way you can use longer periods of time without desensitizing to it. If you were to use it every training day it would be good to do 4 wks on and 4 off. This way I can run it indefinitely without desantatizing to its effects while overloading nutrients into the weaker muscle being training these two days a week. So far so good doing this.

I do use slin for growth. 50IUs, and no that's not a mistype, POSTworkout with about 200-300g of carbs.

Humalog for anyone wondering.

Do not replicate; do your own research; I don't recommend this to anyone without slin experience; yadda yadda yadda.

I do use slin for growth. 50IUs, and no that's not a mistype, POSTworkout with about 200-300g of carbs.

Do not replicate; do your own research; I don't recommend this to anyone without slin experience; yadda yadda yadda.

50iu :eek:

AND like i said, dont try it at home. lol. And before anyone says anything stupid, Ive been doing this for a fair bit. I have a glucose monitor; Im a paramedic; My fasted glucose when off slin is 3.7.

Was 30-40iu not cutting it? :)

You're Canadian right. We chatted years ago. How's it going. What's current weight? How much did you gain from slin.
You @hear". 10 iu is plenty. Less is more with insulin. Bla bla bla

AND like i said, dont try it at home. lol. And before anyone says anything stupid, Ive been doing this for a fair bit. I have a glucose monitor; Im a paramedic; My fasted glucose when off slin is 3.7.

3.7? Do you mean you A1c?

Fasted Glucose should run between 90 and 110 so Im going to assume you mean your A1c.

3.7? Do you mean you A1c?

Fasted Glucose should run between 90 and 110 so Im going to assume you mean your A1c.

just what canadians refer to on a glucometer loll...

wow, how often do you run these 50iu slin cycles and for how long? that's a lot.

your fasting BG is amazingly low, doesn't it usually range between 4.5-5.5?

what do you notice from using 4-12iu versus 30-50 in terms of results/benefit and sites/disadvantages?

wow, how often do you run these 50iu slin cycles and for how long? that's a lot.

your fasting BG is amazingly low, doesn't it usually range between 4.5-5.5?

what do you notice from using 4-12iu versus 30-50 in terms of results/benefit and sites/disadvantages?

How often? Post workout every day, for about 8 weeks on, then take a week off when i break from training.

Yeah, fasted glucose is usually around 4-5 in the average person. Id like to note that my fasted glucose has improved since using high doses of slin, believe it or not.

I find when you get up to the 25+ range is when you actually get real benefits lol. I dont want to give potentially dangerous advice, so I recommend not trying it without your own research/tons of experience. Sides? no real "sides" of insulin when used properly. ALWAYS HAVE CARBS ON HAND, AND KNOW THE SYMPTOMS OF HYPO GLYCEMIA... Then no sides :). Expect major size gains though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws