advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would a week off of hgh be like starting over?

ripped358

Banned
Basically like the title entails would a week off of hgh after being on 6 months be like starting over?

one week no
three or more yes

they say after 6 months to take 6-8 weeks off to clear antibodies from chinese gh...I was always under the impression you needed to run gh for 6months to a year to see adequate results..kind of contradictory

With good diet and fasted am cardio you can pretty much See gh fat burning effects from week one. Is when you just expect the gh to do the work it takes s lot longer. .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I dont think so I know so
But keep in mind my age and diet
52 and crappy
I have researched GH many times now the longest was 14 months but usually stick to six then come off for a while and two to three weeks the love handles are back!
Its becoming quite disturbing how quickly I can git outta shape and how difficult it is to stay in shape

they say after 6 months to take 6-8 weeks off to clear antibodies from chinese gh...I was always under the impression you needed to run gh for 6months to a year to see adequate results..kind of contradictory

I'm not sure if I really buy this but I've heard the theory on here too. I think DatbTrue may have said this originally? Could be wrong

Also, I think the op asked a great question. I've kind of wondered the same

The fat loss properties of GH are pretty amazing along with the hugh pumps from the elevated IGF levels
I guess it all depends on age and body type as to how quickly you will return to normal after going off

Wondering this as well. Have two months of GH left and might need to take a month break in between due to financial issues. I've been pondering just doing maybe 3-4IU and dragging it out to bridge the gap or just going off then back on.

We would need a graph of IGF levels over time after GH injections to make an assessment I would assume?

I'm 58 and use peps and lr3 when I take a month off every 60 mths.How much are you takin?

Igf levels decrease over time from long term gh use. You need more than a week. More like 6-8 weeks off.

Igf levels decrease over time from long term gh use. You need more than a week. More like 6-8 weeks off.

I'm too scared to come off hgh entirely

When guys go on about gh like this I always think I am missing out. I have barely used it but would if I could afford it.

I'm too scared to come off hgh entirely

You should be bro.

This is the straight up non exaggerated truth. I came off just 5ius of GH/day which was maintaining very lean physique. While I was running the gh I was also on test, a small amount of tren (200mg), npp(800), and anadrol. To compensate for the lack of GH I switched to a high dose of tren (1 gram) 500mg mast p, and 400 test to stay lean. Diet remained exactly the same.

I went from a very vascular, hard, lean physique to a softer smaller version, all while upping to a gram of tren!

Good GH is no joke.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I dont think so I know so
But keep in mind my age and diet
52 and crappy
I have researched GH many times now the longest was 14 months but usually stick to six then come off for a while and two to three weeks the love handles are back!
Its becoming quite disturbing how quickly I can git outta shape and how difficult it is to stay in shape

I've come off gh many times, and it takes my body many, many weeks, if not months to put the fat back on.

You should be bro.

This is the straight up non exaggerated truth. I came off just 5ius of GH/day which was maintaining very lean physique. While I was running the gh I was also on test, a small amount of tren (200mg), npp(800), and anadrol. To compensate for the lack of GH I switched to a high dose of tren (1 gram) 500mg mast p, and 400 test to stay lean. Diet remained exactly the same.

I went from a very vascular, hard, lean physique to a softer smaller version, all while upping to a gram of tren!

Good GH is no joke.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I agree, but the body does need a break from gh IMO because constant gh use long term can cause elevated bgl and if left unmonitored can turn into type 2 diabetes. Of course it would take many years of heavy gh use consuming a lot of carbs. However, constant elevated bgl can cause a slew of health problems as well. Taking a break from gh and subbing it for good quality igf not only helps with maintaining that hard vascular look, it also increases insulin sensitivity as well.

I agree, but the body does need a break from gh IMO because constant gh use long term can cause elevated bgl and if left unmonitored can turn into type 2 diabetes. Of course it would take many years of heavy gh use consuming a lot of carbs. However, constant elevated bgl can cause a slew of health problems as well. Taking a break from gh and subbing it for good quality igf not only helps with maintaining that hard vascular look, it also increases insulin sensitivity as well.

Insulin sensitivity can be more than controlled through diet though. And the beauty is control it through diet and you need much less gh to stay lean as fuck. Double wammy. I did 10iu daily but ate totally clean. Didn't even worry about carbs just no processed shit and dextrose shot like that. Maintained excellent insulin sensitivity through out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I plan to take 3-4 weeks off the first time since going on over a year ago. I have took a week off here and there when I went out of the country, but never this long. I am interested to see the results if any.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws