over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

would Gh be overkill?

I'm interested to read Phil's perspective.

My approach has been to dose the peptides, get a gh release going, and add 1-2 units of gh about 20 minutes later. The peptides are used 2-3x per day, but the gh only once, after the am peptides.

My igf-1 has gotten up to the 400-500 area on this, a considerable improvement over peptides alone, it seems, and not bad for 1 unit of gh most days.

Am a huge peptide fan.

This looks great and from reading dat's posts is similat to how ive been running protocol.

100mcg cjc-1295 NO Dac + 100mcg ipamorelin
Wait 20 mins and dose 2iu genotropin
Wait 30mins before eating.

Done 3x/day w/10mg melatonin 10mins before bedtime dose.

Minister....

Keep us posted on how this is working for you. I just received some peptides, and I'm getting ready to add them into my plan.

CJC-1293, GHRP-6, IGF-1Lr, PEG-MGF

Now I know Phil stated earlier in this thread, that it would be a waste to use GH with GHRP and GHRH's, but then others have said the opposite, based on their own usage and results.

I may try the following:

Pre AM cardio 2iu GH
Post AM cardio CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg

Pre Workout CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg
Post work out IGF 50mcg, PEG 50mcg
Pre bed CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg

This will be interesting to see what kind of results each of us gets.

I don't like the fasted cardio idea. Say you take the GH and then do cardio and then 1.5-2 hours later you take the peptides. That peptide dose will not be effective Because you will still have high GH levels from the exo GH, so your body will not have a need to release anymore GH. This is not from my experience but from the extensive research I've done over the
Past couple of months so take it for what it is but I would do the peptides then GH 10 min later then cardio, or move the GH to PWO.

I don't like the fasted cardio idea. Say you take the GH and then do cardio and then 1.5-2 hours later you take the peptides. That peptide dose will not be effective Because you will still have high GH levels from the exo GH, so your body will not have a need to release anymore GH. This is not from my experience but from the extensive research I've done over the
Past couple of months so take it for what it is but I would do the peptides then GH 10 min later then cardio, or move the GH to PWO.

I'm doing something similar I just started with the help of a member on the board.

Pre Workout (4:00am) - CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg, 50mcg IGF1-DES (Love this stuff)

Post Workout (6:00am) - 2iu's Eli Greentops

10:30 am - CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg

9:30 pm - CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg

10:00pm - 2iu's Eli Greentops ...Then off to bed.

Been on the green tops about 3 weeks now, and 1 week of the peptides. I may add one more dose of the peps somewhere in that big gap during the day if I feel I need it later.

I'm doing something similar I just started with the help of a member on the board.

Pre Workout (4:00am) - CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg, 50mcg IGF1-DES (Love this stuff)

Post Workout (6:00am) - 2iu's Eli Greentops

10:30 am - CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg

9:30 pm - CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg

10:00pm - 2iu's Eli Greentops ...Then off to bed.

Been on the green tops about 3 weeks now, and 1 week of the peptides. I may add one more dose of the peps somewhere in that big gap during the day if I feel I need it later.

This looks very similar to something I did with great results.

The mixed reviews on adding exogenous review have a lot to do with the amount of gh. For instance on workout days...3 x week, I take 10iu rips post workout. On those days, I dont take anymore peptides post gh dosing. A small amount of exogenous gh post peptide administration gave,me great results.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

You are right in one regard.

The peptides should be injected 15-20mins before the gh to allow for your natural wave and peak to occur.

And then...BOOM...on top of that (at the 20min marker) you can add the exogenous gh on top of your already produced endogenous gh which will have already gone into effect thanks to the peptides.

If you are on GHRPs and CJC 1295 wo DAC...........you should not use GH......I feel it would be counter productive

I always wondered about this

the concern with running gh along with ghs is having an overlap of existing exogenous gh preventing natural secretion and thus preventing the action of the ghs. from what i remember for 2uis of hgh you need to wait about 6 hours until it is no longer suppressive and the ghs wouldn't be hindered

the concern with running gh along with ghs is having an overlap of existing exogenous gh preventing natural secretion and thus preventing the action of the ghs. from what i remember for 2uis of hgh you need to wait about 6 hours until it is no longer suppressive and the ghs wouldn't be hindered

Yes you need to let the exo GH quiet down before you try boosting your own again with GHrP.

Yes you need to let the exo GH quiet down before you try boosting your own again with GHrP.

That's why you would dose your ghrp/ghrh BEFORE you dose your gh so then you don't have to worry about suppressing your own endogenous gh.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads