over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

would Gh be overkill?

minister

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
If you are doing, GHRP-6, CJC1295 and Frag-176, Would it be a waste or even dangerous to add maybe 2 IUs of GH? Just wondering since all three of those peps are GH releasing. Thanks and God bless you all.Minister.

I was reading thru dats forum (for the hundreth time) and I read on his private forum where people are doing this. I've never read any issues related to danger yet. I dont do anything unless i research the heck out of it minister and I can say that I would add in 2iu of gh with my peps everyday without any concern.

In Dats thread the main concern was about gh being wasted. By this I mean if a guys doing three injections a day at 100mcg of each plus putting gh on top of it and his age. I'm 40 so i could use the protocal you have described and reach my goals alot quicker.

Just my two cents brother

Yep, I am doing it - except I use HGH instead of the frag. I dose the CJC and GHRP @ 100mcg each and then 2iu HGH 15 min later. Its outlined in Dat's posts at the top of the board.

Yep, I am doing it - except I use HGH instead of the frag. I dose the CJC and GHRP @ 100mcg each and then 2iu HGH 15 min later. Its outlined in Dat's posts at the top of the board.

If you dont mind me asking: how many times a day are you dosing the cjc/grhp along with the GH? Did you try the cjc/ghrp without the gh? My real question is did you see/feel a difference by adding the HGH 15min later. At some piont in time I would like to try the protocol you're using.

I was reading thru dats forum (for the hundreth time) and I read on his private forum where people are doing this. I've never read any issues related to danger yet. I dont do anything unless i research the heck out of it minister and I can say that I would add in 2iu of gh with my peps everyday without any concern.

In Dats thread the main concern was about gh being wasted. By this I mean if a guys doing three injections a day at 100mcg of each plus putting gh on top of it and his age. I'm 40 so i could use the protocal you have described and reach my goals alot quicker.

Just my two cents brother

Thanks a lot brother, I will add the GH and expect even better results. You said u have read Dats forum over, I have not the whole thing but a lot of it, and one thing I read that I didn't get was the CJC 1295 prtocol where subjects were administered 50mcgs/kg, Does that mean that if you are 100 kgms you have to administer 5000 mcgs?and it was administered once a week, and on the board most guys do 150 mgs 3 x day. Could you shed some light on this? Thanks and God bless you. Minister.

Minister,

I believe the CJC being administered once per week was the "DAC" version which has a half life of days. CJC-1295 w/out DAC or mod grf 1-29 (cjc 1293) has a short half life which is why it is administered three times or more per day.

BEAST

Minister,

I believe the CJC being administered once per week was the "DAC" version which has a half life of days. CJC-1295 w/out DAC or mod grf 1-29 (cjc 1293) has a short half life which is why it is administered three times or more per day.

BEAST

That makes sense brother, Thanks. God bless you. Minister.

IMO I would say 100% use the GH!!!

It has been said more than enough times, that GH is dose dependant, however it can get expensive. It has also been stated in several posts that people who have used GH with GHRH and GHRP’s that it gives them the feeling and the effect that they are on a much higher dosage of GH.

Now I have not yet had the opportunity to try the GHRH or GHRP, but I have been using GH on and off since 1998. I will say that nothing gives you the quality muscle gains like it.

I will soon be ordering some CJC-1295 (GHRH) and GHRP-6 and combining it with the GH I have at the moment.

I am looking forward to seeing how these two peptides will increase the effect and results of the 2iu of GH that I'm currently using now.

I will update once I get started.

It has been said more than enough times, that GH is dose dependant, however it can get expensive. It has also been stated in several posts that people who have used GH with GHRH and GHRP’s that it gives them the feeling and the effect that they are on a much higher dosage of GH.

Now I have not yet had the opportunity to try the GHRH or GHRP, but I have been using GH on and off since 1998. I will say that nothing gives you the quality muscle gains like it.

I will soon be ordering some CJC-1295 (GHRH) and GHRP-6 and combining it with the GH I have at the moment.

I am looking forward to seeing how these two peptides will increase the effect and results of the 2iu of GH that I'm currently using now.

Why are you planning on 1295 which has dac and causes GH bleed?

Why are you planning on 1295 which has dac and causes GH bleed?

The 1295 we use has no DAC, you can get it with DAC if you like, but the one most of us use is the one without, Blessings bro. Minister.

I started GH 3 days ago, at 2 IUs, I will soon see how effective it is stacked with GHRP and CJC, looking forward to results. God bless you bro. Minister.

If you are on GHRPs and CJC 1295 wo DAC...........you should not use GH......I feel it would be counter productive

Hey Phil,

Could you advise as to why you feel this would be counterproductive?

I have never tried either CJC-1295 or GHRP-6 but from my research where members have posted their results, this is where I'm getting the info from. I recently had a telephone conversation with a rep working with a peptide company, and he stated that it would be fine to use them with GH.

My question is what would be the best timing for the shots?

Once I finally order and have my peptides, I will be dosing them like this:

AM - 2iu GH (empty stomach 20-30 min before cardio or eating)
AM - 100mcg each CJC, GHRP post cardio, or post first meal)

PM - 100mcg each CJC, GHRP post work out
PM - 100mcg each CJC, GHRP pre bed

I think I will also be adding IGF-1LR3 and PEG-MGF. If I also order these, I will replace the post PM work out CJC,GHRP shot with these two. Once I have run them for about 4-6 weeks, I will then add the CJC. GHRP back in.

Minister,

Please keep up us posted while you’re trying this.

GOD bless you also!

I would also like to know why it would be counter-productive, Wouldn't the peps just enhance the Gh effectiveness? Just saying. Blessings , Minister.

I'm not going to speak for Phil but I'm guessing his rationale is that the GH would feedback negatively on the pituitary and suppress the natural GH pulses created by the GHRP's. Let's see if he chimes in.

I'm interested to read Phil's perspective.

My approach has been to dose the peptides, get a gh release going, and add 1-2 units of gh about 20 minutes later. The peptides are used 2-3x per day, but the gh only once, after the am peptides.

My igf-1 has gotten up to the 400-500 area on this, a considerable improvement over peptides alone, it seems, and not bad for 1 unit of gh most days.

Am a huge peptide fan.

If you mix all these compounds what would be the best way to time them? I have them I just taking hgh for now until I figure how to time the rest

I'm interested to read Phil's perspective.

My approach has been to dose the peptides, get a gh release going, and add 1-2 units of gh about 20 minutes later. The peptides are used 2-3x per day, but the gh only once, after the am peptides.

My igf-1 has gotten up to the 400-500 area on this, a considerable improvement over peptides alone, it seems, and not bad for 1 unit of gh most days.

Am a huge peptide fan.

That is a very good method. More iu's than that and you will start the negative feedback.

But as to minister, I would not bother with the frag. If you are reaching saturation with the peps then augmenting with an iu or 2 of GH, the extra frag is most likely dollars down the drain.

That is a very good method. More iu's than that and you will start the negative feedback.

But as to minister, I would not bother with the frag. If you are reaching saturation with the peps then augmenting with an iu or 2 of GH, the extra frag is most likely dollars down the drain.

Yea, I stopped the frag a few days ago, doing GHRP6 and 2 IUs of GH 20 to 30 minutes later, it's working great . Thanks for the good advice. God bless you. Minister.

Minister....

Keep us posted on how this is working for you. I just received some peptides, and I'm getting ready to add them into my plan.

CJC-1293, GHRP-6, IGF-1Lr, PEG-MGF

Now I know Phil stated earlier in this thread, that it would be a waste to use GH with GHRP and GHRH's, but then others have said the opposite, based on their own usage and results.

I may try the following:

Pre AM cardio 2iu GH
Post AM cardio CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg

Pre Workout CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg
Post work out IGF 50mcg, PEG 50mcg
Pre bed CJC-1293 100mcg, GHRP-6 100mcg

This will be interesting to see what kind of results each of us gets.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws