over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would like help with first tren cycle

teslacsten

Registered
I'm 38 been training 20+ years and never had much interest in tren until lately. I'm 6' around 270-275 at around 10-12% bf. I was wanting to harden up a bit without losing much or any muscle. Prefer to add muscle. I have everything I could possibly need supplement wise. I don't want to run any orals, just test and tren ace if possible for a short trial and proceed from there. My question is mainly how much test to tren should I use? Also how long if I have no troubles with it, should I run the first cycle? I read most of the tren thread that is 100 pages long, but there were 75 different ideas on the best/right way to run it. I'm looking for a simple beginners cycle to try just to see if I like it and/or can handle it.

Thanks in advance for your time and help

My last tren cycle consisted of test E 250 once a week and a shot of tren ace 100 everyday. I loved it. Got great gains and strength. I swear every time i walked in to the gym I was stronger than the day before. I did it for 3 1/2 months... Night sweats were my only side and they went away after I adjusted my test e down to 200 a week after 7 weeks....

That's just my experience....

Thanks Brooklynn. I was thinking somewhere along those lines myself. Did you take the acetate seven days a week or just mon-fri or on training days?

For your first run with tren there is no way you should do 100mgs a day man. Try 50mgs a day and see how it goes. I'll do 100mgs a day with 100mgs of test a week and I love it.

Tren a would be a good choice to test the waters. Its fast acting so if it doesn't agree with you it will be out of your system in a fairly short amount of time. I would suggest starting with 50mg/day and work your way up to 100-150mg/day. If you can tolerate the side effects that tren is known for (night sweats, insomnia, anxiety, etc), tren can be a real game changer. I love the stuff :D

Tren a would be a good choice to test the waters. Its fast acting so if it doesn't agree with you it will be out of your system in a fairly short amount of time. I would suggest starting with 50mg/day and work your way up to 100-150mg/day. If you can tolerate the side effects that tren is known for (night sweats, insomnia, anxiety, etc), tren can be a real game changer. I love the stuff :D

Definitely start with tren acetate ... very few if any sides. Should you go with tren E ... keep less than 400 mg/week. Tren Acetate is plenty strong and there are almost no sides.

Just my ex. is low test 150 or so a week or less and run yr tren . For me this puts on quality lean muscle
so I would start out about 25mgs. tren a the 1st few days as I say its a much easier ride for me with the low test. see how it effect s you from there

My tren cycles usually consist of 700mg test/ 350mg tren a week. I have tried the low test/ high tren, I just didnt get the muscle mass that I do with high test.
50mg a day should be more than enough for you to see results from the tren, just remember, the higher you dose, the more sides. I recommend prami or caber with cycle, it will help with prolactin sides , night sweats, lack of sex drive.

start w 350/wk....good starting point to get the mostt out of it but not enough to make u crazy if u dont like the sides. keep test low-moderate so u can see what the tren is actually doing. best i ever looked i was on 800 tren(ace and enth) and 200 test per week....min sides

I'm 38 been training 20+ years and never had much interest in tren until lately. I'm 6' around 270-275 at around 10-12% bf. I was wanting to harden up a bit without losing much or any muscle. Prefer to add muscle. I have everything I could possibly need supplement wise. I don't want to run any orals, just test and tren ace if possible for a short trial and proceed from there. My question is mainly how much test to tren should I use? Also how long if I have no troubles with it, should I run the first cycle? I read most of the tren thread that is 100 pages long, but there were 75 different ideas on the best/right way to run it. I'm looking for a simple beginners cycle to try just to see if I like it and/or can handle it.

Thanks in advance for your time and help

Well, since you want to harden up a bit and try it, I'd use a lower Test or equal Test/Tren Protocol.

Around a TRT dose of Test (100-250mg), SUB-Q. (less need for any AI or Nolvadex). Sub-Q Test makes a big difference for me.

ED or EOD injects of Tren Ace, IM. 50-75mg

Run it for 8-12 weeks, as long as you're feeling good, bloodwork is decent and BP is under control.

Cabergoline makes a big difference too. .25mg 2x a week. Not for "Prolactin" sides as much as mental ones.

After a quite a few cycles i also decided to run tren for the first time. I read all the tren side horror stories and dosage recommendations so I started out two weeks ago with low test and 350mg tren ace, i did not experience any sides so i said "screw it" and ran 700mg last week,still no sides. I think i will hold steady at 700 and see how my body responds. The studying i did before i began my cycle seemed to suggest that tren dosages vs sides are not the same for everybody, so I guess the point i'm making is that you could start low and see how it goes.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear