over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would like some insight on how to help a fellow warrior

kpumpin

Registered
Please take the time to read this post and give some input.

Let me start of by saying Ive been a member here for a long time. Mostly reading with only an occasional post. I know most of you don't know me at all but I guess I still hold the record for the most weight gained in the shortest amount of time while being trained by Dante in the cycles for pennies thread. I attached a screenshot just so you guys will know Im not trying to set up some type of scam. Im not sure if the forum allows things like this but I feel compelled to help this guy at my gym.

Im 42 now and out of the game. I go to the gym and put in some time, mostly just to train my girlfriend who has come to love the grind. Anyway, I see the is guy come in really work hard all the time. He is just an average Joe but goes to war just like us just with different goals. He hit the weights hard and does intense cardio. As a matter of fact he won the stair climber challenge at the gym on new years. They even have his weight loss tracked on a dry erase board in the lobby and its approaching 400 pounds.

I noticed him put on his weight belt and when he get it tight skin hangs a long way down over the edges. The amount of excess skin is terrible and has to be very frustrating for someone that worked so hard to get where they are but can never improve the condition that he is left with. I was very skinny before I started weightlifting and was ashamed to go to the beach or change in the locker room, but I can't imagine what this guy must go through knowing no matter how much weight he loses or muscle he builds that he can't get rid of the excess skin. I started to question people about his situation and they have started a fundraiser but we are from a very small town of a few thousand people and its not putting a dent in it. I found out I worked with someone from his family and she said it was going to cost $24000 for the entire procedure.

Ive actually never even spoken to the guy but everyone says how great of guy he is. One person even said that they tried to get him to induce a rash in the skin folds to see if they could turn the procedure into a medical necessity and he wouldn't because he said that God wouldn't be happy with him for that. Im not a big religious person, but I work in healthcare and you really have to appreciate someone not trying to cheat the system.

In closing, if any of can tell me how to get something started for this guy or would like to help in anyway please give me some suggestions. I also attached a picture of his progress so far. Not sure what got me emotionally involved with this but Im going to do what I can to help. I know there is a brotherhood with the gym and knew you guys could point me in the right direction. Thanks for your time.

His Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Joe572

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-26-17-02-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-26-17-02-48.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Screenshot_2015-02-28-13-21-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-28-13-21-48.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I seen a true life episode on mtv2 about a man in same boat and its too bad with how resilent the body can be that that is one of a few exceptions the body wont rebound from... the surgery too depending on how extensive is fairly life threatening in its own right since too much tissue removed all at once can throw the body to go into shock and crash.. its not difficult to admire ones dedication perseverance and heart put in to achieving such a feat just the circumstances make it a catch 22 situation.. i cant really give direction for your cause but can give support since it will be an uphill battle for any attempt you make to help him out.. your definitely going to have to continue to target the active fitness lifestyle social groups as those ppl will better see and appreciate the man for all his hard work instead of the avg joe/jane and their common superficial materialism and calloused disregard toward him...

And juat fyi before someone flames the mtv2... the wife had the remote at the time and im wise enough to pick my own battles lol

gofundme.com
Try this and good luck!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner