over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you date a girl who is a stripper/works at a strip club

Okay, I met a great girl and I am taking her out Thursday. She is gorgeous and is going to school to be a dental hygienist. The only problem is that she told me she works as a bartender at a go go club..... I am pretty sure she is topless behind the bar... although I am not 100 percent sure.

At first she wouldnt tell me what bar she worked at, but when we started taking more she told me and I didnt really say anything about it... I kinda just ignored it.

I guess she is working hard and she needs the money. She has her own place...shes just a really good looking girl who has a career planned..

I dont know about this, I am pretty excited to take her out, but her job kind of bothers me. what do you all think?

Don't care about what other people think.

With strippers....pretty much just assume she is lying about everything until she proves she is not. I would guess she is actually dancing and giving lap dances but told you she is just a bartender to ease you into the idea, and see how you react. Go ahead and date her, but just keep your guard up at all times. Never loan her money or buy her expensive gifts. Don't let her blind you by throwing alot of good sex your way either. Just look at her as a hot woman to have fun with until she can prove that she is actually a good person to date long term. And if she isnt a long term prospect....well you always get to look back years from now about the hot stripper you used to nail....:) If you couldn't tell, Ive been around the block a few times with strippers.

yes, mostly because im getting to the age taht finding a girl who looks good naked is getting harder and harder... its like they revoke all gym memberships of women after college...

With strippers....pretty much just assume she is lying about everything until she proves she is not. I would guess she is actually dancing and giving lap dances but told you she is just a bartender to ease you into the idea, and see how you react. Go ahead and date her, but just keep your guard up at all times. Never loan her money or buy her expensive gifts. Don't let her blind you by throwing alot of good sex your way either. Just look at her as a hot woman to have fun with until she can prove that she is actually a good person to date long term. And if she isnt a long term prospect....well you always get to look back years from now about the hot stripper you used to nail....:) If you couldn't tell, Ive been around the block a few times with strippers.

good advice right here, i say check it out and you can give her the benefit of the doubt BUT keep your eyes open bro, seems all the strippers are in school to be a nurse,dentist or doc and 10 years later they still a stripper,i used to date and run with them back in tha day and alot and i mean alot have fucked up minds because of different things that they have been thru in their young years,not to mention drug and alcohol abuse.

one thing to keep in mind is strippers are con artist by profession. My friend just had this crazy stripper she was a midget stripper at that take him for a ride it was almost comical if it wasnt so bad lol

LMAO,a midget stipper bro

Okay, I met a great girl and I am taking her out Thursday. She is gorgeous and is going to school to be a dental hygienist. The only problem is that she told me she works as a bartender at a go go club..... I am pretty sure she is topless behind the bar... although I am not 100 percent sure.

At first she wouldnt tell me what bar she worked at, but when we started taking more she told me and I didnt really say anything about it... I kinda just ignored it.

I guess she is working hard and she needs the money. She has her own place...shes just a really good looking girl who has a career planned..

I dont know about this, I am pretty excited to take her out, but her job kind of bothers me. what do you all think?

Depends on what you are looking for bro..... Long term, fun, open to either. I was in a similar situation a while back and just dated the girl for a couple months and was having a great "casual" time, Then it hit me, I really liked her. We figured out that we both were interested in more so I expressed that her job bothered me a lot. She found a different bar gig that didn't involve taking her clothes off in public..... It's actually pretty easy for a pretty girl to do. We were together for about a year and she actually finished school.

it depends on what type of guy you are.

are you a jealous person?

do you enjoy other men admiring "your girl"?.........i know i do. its kinda like driving a bad ass car ;)

:yeahthat:

Here are some details I left out,

she is only 19 so she probably has not been in it long

she is a bartender, not a dancer, even though I dont see much of a difference between those, but for all I know she has a top on.

she just got out of a 2-3 year relationship a couple months ago so I will go out on a limb and say she is not a total whore

I'll speak from 1st hand experiEnce on this one. I met a girl at borgata one night. Smokin hot blonde tits, ass, face, straight dime. We get wasted in the club. She brings me to her friends hotel room she was crashing in. Her girl was watchig a movie w some tool she was with so we went in the bathroom. Before this she told me she was a sever in a club. We hook up & one thing starts leading to another. She wanted to fuck but I could feel some hesitation. Before I stuck it in she tells me she works as a dancer but at a topless only club. At this point I don't give a fuck. I fuck her brains out I'm the shower and on the bathroom floor. We keep in touch...

She invites me to her place in PA the next weekend. (I live in NY). I go there we have a good dinner hit up the club get trashed and fuck all night and the next day. At this point it's on and I'm actually taking this ho somewhat seriously. Just a topless bar right? Wrong.

Week or 2 goes by... She's supposed to come stay w me that weekend. Textig and speaking daily... That Thursday I go back to the borgata w my boy for the night. I text her after a few drinks saying guess where I'm at. Tell her I'm at the scene of the crime aka where it started w us. She doesn't respond for a while and says oh I'll call you soon. I go to eat dinner w my boy in a crowded restaurant and what do you know? We get seated next to HER and 3 older men. She claimed she took off just to go with them bc they paid her to take off work that night. I shitted on her and she wouldn't leave me alone all night. Blowing up my cell, calls, texts nonstop, my room, literally chasing me around stalking me. I coulda ran the train w my boy but I was so disgusted I couldn't even think about it.

Long story kinda short- other than to fuck and forget the bitch I'd strongly advise against it. They're all fuckin whores. Period.

I did for 3 yrs - don't know why I tortured myself for so long. Well I take that back - she was smoking hot and the sex was amazing with not only her but her friends as well. I'm no victim ;)

depends how old you are but 19,that is young, she wants probably a rebound thing bro, i would stick to just having fun and thats it, do the party seen with her or bar seen, never go one dates because you will get dissappointed at some point, makes for a stressfull relationship at some point, just from my experience and i have alot.....Opps i seen you say she is not a dancer well that might change things a bit unless it is in a strip club which im assuming it is, before you know it she will be dancing, but who knows.....

Last edited:
I fooled around with a stripper for a few weeks

The girl had me over to her house, so I guess she wasnt too much of a loser if she could afford to buy her own home. She was the hottest dancer at the club and the guy I was with was really pissed that she took me home because he had showered her all night with cash from buying her drinks and lap dances etc. She was strange though. She had two full grown full blooded wolves in her backyard. Those damn thing were so big that their backs came up to past my hip bone! These wolves were huge.

Once we were fooling around she took me into my bedroom. I let her tie my hands up with a silk scarf, and she started dripping hot burning candlewax all over my frontside while I was laying on the bed. I didnt like the wax because it kinda hurt, but I couldnt get my hands free! Then I start looking around the wall and I see pentagrams and other Satanic crap. I think she was either satanic or practiced witchcraft.

Needless to say I didnt call her up after that night. From what I am seeing on this thread most girls in this line of work have some kind of skeleton in their closet. No matter how hot the woman is, I would avoid even dating one. I can see a hot night of sex maybe but nothing more!

I really hate generalizing/stereotyping for the most part. With that said I have learned to stay away from them. My dad owns a strip club, I have been around them ever since I turned 18 and I started working there for the summer. Even the ones that don't do drugs or aren't total whores usually will have some issues going on. It isn't normal in this society to take your clothes off in front of people for money, perhaps they could just be a total free spirit that doesn't view sexuality the same as most, that wasn't raised like the majority of us in this country, but probably not. There are a lot of temptations in that lifestyle. I have seen seemingly normal, innocent chicks turn in less than six months.

Give her a chance, but keep your eyes open to potential disasters.

why single out strippers. when it comes to women half of them are psycho and the other half are fucked-up....LOL bitter to the end!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131