over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you date a girl who is a stripper/works at a strip club

when i was younger been with two,one well cant say much gd about her,th second one, it was a job tht she did well with and i can only say gd thing about her.so if u feel gd about it thn go for it,

Here are some details I left out,

she is only 19 so she probably has not been in it long

she is a bartender, not a dancer, even though I dont see much of a difference between those, but for all I know she has a top on.

she just got out of a 2-3 year relationship a couple months ago so I will go out on a limb and say she is not a total whore
True love right there lol

why single out strippers. when it comes to women half of them are psycho and the other half are fucked-up....LOL bitter to the end!!!!!

hahahaha...

it all depends on the girl. i know girls who walked away from it all when they met a guy they actually cared about and albeit could get them to walk away. money is a hard thing to walk from, especially easy money.

however, most strippers are just going to play games with you. Dont think you are ever the only one

I used to hang out with many strippers, dated a couple, etc. Out of the many I knew fairly well, only two actually had their act together. One really did move away and go to school to become a dental hygenist after saving up the money (or last I actaully heard she was in school and not dancing). the other did the job, saved her money, stayed out of the club and party scene. All the others had tons of problems, mostly drug and alcohol related and all the things that go along with that, ex boyfriends, and/or babys fathers that were in and out of jail, the girls themselves usually had records, they werehustlers, thats what they got paid to do. If yo just want to have fun, party with them, fool around, not a problem, if you want to have a relationship, statistically speaking based on my experience, good luck.

why single out strippers. when it comes to women half of them are psycho and the other half are fucked-up....LOL bitter to the end!!!!!

ha ha so true, they are all nuts. if they are not psycho at least once a month they are

Why?....You will be starting off a relationship on a compromise. You don't like her job already. And at best you get over it....Why not just find someone else....Plenty of hot woman out there.
Seems like a slippery slope to me.

I've met some great girls in the strip field. Actually, my best female friends are strippers.

Trust me guys, these ladies are no worse than their clients... who most of the time are disrespectful pigs that think they can behave as they wish only cause they're paying.

Stripping is just a way to make money. Law of offer and demand. These girls are often way more sincere, honest and faithful in their private relationships than "normal" chicks that ain't labeled as whores but in fact act like they are naughty sluts...

:)

from my experience : shit load of trouble.

Every single stripper I have met or dated, or my friends met or dated was absolutey fucked in the head. Most of them had been molested, raped, etc.

There is a reason they take off their clothes.

They are usually too much trouble,and can't be savedfrom themselves.

Not to mention drug problems.

Give her a chance and see how it goes from there. If she's screwing other guys as part of job then use her for fun if its just her tits out whats the big deal, you see that on the beach in many places.

stripper dating

Okay, I met a great girl and I am taking her out Thursday. She is gorgeous and is going to school to be a dental hygienist. The only problem is that she told me she works as a bartender at a go go club..... I am pretty sure she is topless behind the bar... although I am not 100 percent sure.

At first she wouldnt tell me what bar she worked at, but when we started taking more she told me and I didnt really say anything about it... I kinda just ignored it.

I guess she is working hard and she needs the money. She has her own place...shes just a really good looking girl who has a career planned..

I dont know about this, I am pretty excited to take her out, but her job kind of bothers me. what do you all think?

Are you kidding me i have had more fun with strippers than can be imagined. Tell me whats the down side to dating a good looking girl, with a job, that likes to take her clothes off. Plus when you get tired of her you move on to her co-workers.

Bro, every stripper is going to school to be a nurse/dental hygenist! One of my acquaintances is a bartender at a gentlemans club/stripclub and she is just as bad as the actual strippers. She doesn't work topless, but when the club closes, she hangs out with the strippers and does everything they do. In other words, she is a whore!

Why doesn't she work at a regular bar and bartend? There is decent money to made there to. I know it isn't as much as a stripclub, but seriously, is money so important to her that she has to work there? I wouldn't waste any time doing it, chances are you will catch feeling, catch her f'ing up, then catcha case!

Stay away

Even if she is a bartender right now the clothes will come off as she sees how much more she can make.The hottest ones are hired as "bartenders" or "servers" knowing they will be begging to wrap there legs around that pole for the money.

Eventually prostitution as more quick money,they all start stating "no way" I will NEVER.yeah well.
I was dating a girl in school pre-law 1992 and she was hired as a "bartender".She is now a nasty drug addict,still stripping daytime because she is too old for night shifts,very sad!

Bottom line if you just want some fun for a couple dates and don't get attached real easy then go for it.If you want a qaulity girlfriend then pass and move on.The people that have REALLY been close to these girls have described it exactly,well the others I can tell have some fantasy of what it would be like(not reality).

anyone else having a hard time seeing the pics?

i would be extremely cautious with this situation

you may have a potential nightmare on your hands

give her the benefit of the doubt

but take your time and don't fall for her too quickly

i don't want to pre judge her

but me being 37 years old......i have heard the old stripper going to school to become a dental hygeneist.......or nurse bit before......these are the same old stories.... If she is nice and straght forward with you......then great.....but if she starts giving you the run around.......head for the hills.....take your time and move slowly.....have a fun time with her.....give her a shot......but don't get too eager to fall head over heels just yet! My .02

I'll speak from 1st hand experiEnce on this one. I met a girl at borgata one night. Smokin hot blonde tits, ass, face, straight dime. We get wasted in the club. She brings me to her friends hotel room she was crashing in. Her girl was watchig a movie w some tool she was with so we went in the bathroom. Before this she told me she was a sever in a club. We hook up & one thing starts leading to another. She wanted to fuck but I could feel some hesitation. Before I stuck it in she tells me she works as a dancer but at a topless only club. At this point I don't give a fuck. I fuck her brains out I'm the shower and on the bathroom floor. We keep in touch...

She invites me to her place in PA the next weekend. (I live in NY). I go there we have a good dinner hit up the club get trashed and fuck all night and the next day. At this point it's on and I'm actually taking this ho somewhat seriously. Just a topless bar right? Wrong.

Week or 2 goes by... She's supposed to come stay w me that weekend. Textig and speaking daily... That Thursday I go back to the borgata w my boy for the night. I text her after a few drinks saying guess where I'm at. Tell her I'm at the scene of the crime aka where it started w us. She doesn't respond for a while and says oh I'll call you soon. I go to eat dinner w my boy in a crowded restaurant and what do you know? We get seated next to HER and 3 older men. She claimed she took off just to go with them bc they paid her to take off work that night. I shitted on her and she wouldn't leave me alone all night. Blowing up my cell, calls, texts nonstop, my room, literally chasing me around stalking me. I coulda ran the train w my boy but I was so disgusted I couldn't even think about it.

Long story kinda short- other than to fuck and forget the bitch I'd strongly advise against it. They're all fuckin whores. Period.
Yes indeed.....some of these ladies are just straight players.....they are professional liars!!!!!!!

Okay, I met a great girl and I am taking her out Thursday. She is gorgeous and is going to school to be a dental hygienist. The only problem is that she told me she works as a bartender at a go go club..... I am pretty sure she is topless behind the bar... although I am not 100 percent sure.

As long as she's not giving lap dances I don't see why it would be a problem. Sounds like a smart girl who is doing what she needs to do to get where she wants to be. Dental hygienists don't exactly rake the money in but if she gets out of school without any school loans and/or credit card debt then she will be well ahead of the game. But if she's totally sucked into the strip club lifestyle then it's a no go.

Last edited:
Dated many over the years- worked at a couple. As long as their not into the drugs and booze and hang around there when not on duty you should be gtg my man. There are some good and some bad ones- jus like all of us.

Bro, every stripper is going to school to be a nurse/dental hygenist! One of my acquaintances is a bartender at a gentlemans club/stripclub and she is just as bad as the actual strippers. She doesn't work topless, but when the club closes, she hangs out with the strippers and does everything they do. In other words, she is a whore!

Why doesn't she work at a regular bar and bartend? There is decent money to made there to. I know it isn't as much as a stripclub, but seriously, is money so important to her that she has to work there? I wouldn't waste any time doing it, chances are you will catch feeling, catch her f'ing up, then catcha case!

Stay away

LOL...no doubt man...thank god i am 40 now but when iwas in my 20's and 30's i dated 100's of them....guess what ...every one was "just doing this for awhile so i can pay for school" and "i'm not really like the rest of the girls in here". Trust me after 3am when the bar closes they are all exactyl the same...we used to call teh time period between 3am and daylight third shift because of the vile shit you could get these chicks to do...and you know what? typically the waitresses / bartenders were worse than the dancers. Fuck her ...have some fun...don't beleive a word out of her mouth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131