over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you date a girl who is a stripper/works at a strip club

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Okay, I met a great girl and I am taking her out Thursday. She is gorgeous and is going to school to be a dental hygienist. The only problem is that she told me she works as a bartender at a go go club..... I am pretty sure she is topless behind the bar... although I am not 100 percent sure.

At first she wouldnt tell me what bar she worked at, but when we started taking more she told me and I didnt really say anything about it... I kinda just ignored it.

I guess she is working hard and she needs the money. She has her own place...shes just a really good looking girl who has a career planned..

I dont know about this, I am pretty excited to take her out, but her job kind of bothers me. what do you all think?

Okay, I met a great girl and I am taking her out Thursday. She is gorgeous and is going to school to be a dental hygienist. The only problem is that she told me she works as a bartender at a go go club..... I am pretty sure she is topless behind the bar... although I am not 100 percent sure.

At first she wouldnt tell me what bar she worked at, but when we started taking more she told me and I didnt really say anything about it... I kinda just ignored it.

I guess she is working hard and she needs the money. She has her own place...shes just a really good looking girl who has a career planned..

I dont know about this, I am pretty excited to take her out, but her job kind of bothers me. what do you all think?

If she's hot and you like her then give it a chance. Could be fun. If you end up liking her too much though and it gets serious you might have a problem on your hands then.

YES!

shes going to school, young and is thinking about her future... I give you the green light :)

I would visit the bar she works at and see in her action, and what I saw there would determine my decision. I think like another poster on here said, if you end up really liking her later and want to get serious then you might be in for some trouble. If it stays just a casual thing then she could be a lot of fun.

My girl is a stripper of five years. She's also in school to be a nurse. The job has nothing to do with the person. You should be able to tell, go by your first impression.

I say no.
Only because I had a bad experience though.

Beautiful stripper - check
good family - check
in college - check
fun to be with - check

dirty, dirty whore despite all those things - check

Took me a while to figure it out, wasted a year with her while I was in college. Thought she was the right girl, but she was a twisted bitch. It was like she was living two lives. I thought she was the exception, but she was just like every other coke whore stripper.

I now feel that anyone that gets naked for money is messed up in some way.

I would just get to know her and enjoy her company for now. No need to think too serious just yet IMO.

All really good advice guys. I appreciate it.

Yea I should probably go and see what its like... she told me to come visit her sometime.

brother if you were going to go visit her don't do it yourself send a bud in who she doesn't know just to sit around and watch all the action. if she knows you are there she probably won't be her normal self and on her best behavior if she is playing games. send the buddy in just have him play it cool and have him report back what she does for tips. hanging on guys rubbin her titties on guys that type of shit. might give you a better perspective than going in yourself

brother if you were going to go visit her don't do it yourself send a bud in who she doesn't know just to sit around and watch all the action. if she knows you are there she probably won't be her normal self and on her best behavior if she is playing games. send the buddy in just have him play it cool and have him report back what she does for tips. hanging on guys rubbin her titties on guys that type of shit. might give you a better perspective than going in yourself

haha good point, and after he gets a lap dance from her ill beat his ass :headbang::headbang:

Great idea I think. This is what I would try to do. Kinda like a secret shopper!

I say no.
Only because I had a bad experience though.

Beautiful stripper - check
good family - check
in college - check
fun to be with - check

dirty, dirty whore despite all those things - check

Took me a while to figure it out, wasted a year with her while I was in college. Thought she was the right girl, but she was a twisted bitch. It was like she was living two lives. I thought she was the exception, but she was just like every other coke whore stripper.

I now feel that anyone that gets naked for money is messed up in some way.

Pretty much the same story BUT I married her and it really went south after that (6yr relationship) she was smart though. She had all our bills,loans and credit cards put soley in my name before the divorce. She also spent the last 14yrs since our divorce trying to wreck this marriage.

Im a blessed man though, my wife now is more than I could have asked for!!

Good luck with your decision its a tough one to call.

Last edited:
Comeing from a male strippers point of view. It does not matter if she is a stripper or a shot girl they all act the same and hang in the same circle of friends. Unless ahe is not tainted by the business yet and had been in in for a few months or so. I have been in the stripping business for 7 years now and for the last 4 have owned my business employing male and female strippers. Now out of the hundreds of men and women that i have seen there is less than 10% that can stay away from all the drugs and drama, i am one of those people but i have dated 30 female strippers in my time only one or 2 i would waste my time on. So you have a 10% chance of her actually being a girl that you would want to take home to mama but i dont want to have to find that out the hard way so just be careful and VERY AWARE of how she acts and the little things she does and says, dont juge a book by its cover, but the first chapter wont tell you the whole story.

Don't even think about dating her if you are the jealous type. Flirting in a place like that is how she makes her tips.

Context is a major issue, Ya its a somewhat sleazy job but she has goals and a career plan, and sounds like has head on straight so giving her the benefit of doubt sounds like shes not going to deviate and get caught up in any dirty whore drama. She's gonna put her time in, do what she got to do to get the job done and move on with it to bigger better things.

Now if she been in school for the past 7yrs not really progressing like it means a shit, or was just doing it for the fun lifestyle, living for the moment, or has daddy issues (or other family problems for that matter), or some kind of traumatic past experience like a rape or molestation for her to be "in her own little world" , then you can make a safe bet she probably is giving out sex in the champagne room (Chris Rock)...

Its nice to hear you didnt just judge the book by the cover as they say...

Everybody has certain things they arent proud of and cant always hide them, but taking responsibility for them at some point when it matters is part of being an adult and going through life.

I wouldn't date any stripper seriously...they are alot of fun...but nothing serious

what he just said. she may start out innocent and bright-eyed, but the influences are hard to resist. going to school doesnt make her an angel, either, c'mon. you sayin there's no sluts in school? huh?
plus, if it is the way u think it is, and u go and see her, and all the guys flocked around throwin cash and lookin good.....
try to go to bed and not picture whats goin on.

Personally, I would ask myself how she got so comfortable with her sexuality? I'm not trying to imply anything here but it is something to think about. Undisclosed problems perhaps? Depending on how forthcoming she is with her (uncoreced) anwers, might be an indicator of the resolve and effort that she's putting towards a better life and and more time with you.

Beyond that, you stated that she was hesitant to tell you where she worked? That is, in my opinion, a precursor to a woman with secret(s). "Normal" people in a relationship (or the start of one) shouldn't display such a reluctant face when it comes to something as trivial as a job. Maybe she is insecure about it? Maybe she's had insecure ***holes as ex-boyfriends? Again, ask her.

If everything else checks out, I would suggest that you proceed with very deliberate baby steps. She could, after all, be a phenomenal life partner in disguise. Good luck and keep us posted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131