advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

would you guys leave your girlfriend if you caught her talking to another man in text

why did you even talk to her? should have just hard nexted her and been off to the next chick

because she pissed me off and i wasnt finished with her just yet. she was like

he lives in another state(1 hour by plane ). and he has a girlfriend. and showed me picture of his girlfriend and him. and telling me he is smart, thats why he is my friend . yet he messaged her about sex then she said he was just hoking. so i basically told her shes an idiot. and told her im finished if you cant see this. i got so pissed off i had to let her know how much of an idiot she is. i had to let it all out.

especailyl when he got his masters degree and she snet him a text message "congrats *hugs*"

like to disrespectful to me.

its over.

im in thailand right now , had a massage earlier with happy ending... and have a few cute thai tinder girls that im talking to. havent banged any yet but last year when i was here i was king of bangkok. getting like 4 dates a week. so this is the perfect place for me... in a month ill be over her. i only dated her for 2months anyways. so i know ill move on in a few weeks emotionally...

he lives in another state(1 hour by plane ). and he has a girlfriend. and showed me picture of his girlfriend and him. and telling me he is smart, thats why he is my friend . yet he messaged her about sex then she said he was just hoking. so i basically told her shes an idiot. and told her im finished if you cant see this. i got so pissed off i had to let her know how much of an idiot she is. i had to let it all out.

especailyl when he got his masters degree and she snet him a text message "congrats *hugs*"

its over.

im in thailand right now , had a massage earlier with happy ending... and have a few cute thai tinder girls that im talking to. havent banged any yet but last year when i was here i was king of bangkok. getting like 4 dates a week. so this is the perfect place for me... in a month ill be over her. i only dated her for 2months anyways. so i know ill move on in a few weeks emotionally...

how old are you?

its over.

King of Bangkok indeed!

Dr.Tony Hughes has tons of videos over there and mainly all with sluts lol

heard many good things about Bangkok! you don't need tinder!

thats true the best girls i met in thailand last year were from offline. Funny enough when both girls were with me(separate times different cities) when they stayed with me, they folded my clothes and put them neatly in my suit case. and 1 of them when i was in the store asked me if they wanted to cook me breakfast in the morning... lol. and started grooming me giving me massages and stuff... was little confused how even the sluts in thailand are more feminine and know their role in cleaning and cooking compared to the western girls..

But lets not turn this thread into a bragging about banging a bunch of sluts thread... remember im the one asking for advice for woman here so dont get the wrong idea about me trying to brag on the internet because thats not my style... just saying how it is.. about thailand. .its a beautiful culture for a bodybuilder with some USD in his pockets...

thats true the best girls i met in thailand last year were from offline. Funny enough when both girls were with me(separate times different cities) when they stayed with me, they folded my clothes and put them neatly in my suit case. and 1 of them when i was in the store asked me if they wanted to cook me breakfast in the morning... lol. and started grooming me giving me massages and stuff... was little confused how even the sluts in thailand are more feminine and know their role in cleaning and cooking compared to the western girls..

But lets not turn this thread into a bragging about banging a bunch of sluts thread... remember im the one asking for advice for woman here so dont get the wrong idea about me trying to brag on the internet because thats not my style... just saying how it is.. about thailand. .its a beautiful culture for a bodybuilder with some USD in his pockets...

they want a fucking green card you moron.

I bet you think strippers like you too lmao.

about the girl you posted about... if she's giving you sex during the best years of her life, and you haven't given her a guarantee of your commitment (marriage and/or a child), you are winning.

she is giving you everything she has, you are giving her nothing in return.

so as long as she doesn't get any STD's from other guys, who cares what she does?

about the girl you posted about... if she's giving you sex during the best years of her life, and you haven't given her a guarantee of your commitment (marriage and/or a child), you are winning.

so as long as she doesn't get any STD's from other guys, who cares what she does?

Are you insinuating that the stripper treats everyone like that, really isn't going to law school and is only doing it for a few months?

If you are still in contact with her, you need your head examined. After cutting her loose, block her number.

Indeed. A lot of truth in that statement.

i had a friend tell me that before about a stripper"i think she likes me bro" we are no longer friends.

i had a friend tell me that before about a stripper"i think she likes me bro" we are no longer friends.

Haha you made my day bro! :D

Leave her! This is so common here so I don't even bother looking for a gf anymore.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131