YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you like to train your kids at a high intensity in the future?

SRhealth-Rachel

Kilo Klub Member
Arat Hosseini, a 3 year-old child from Iran, videos and photos showing the Iranian toddler's body strength and training sessions have gone viral on social media platforms worldwide.

**broken link removed**

When he was 2 years old, Arat Hosseini showed off his superhuman skills on the Impossible Challenge, an original reality show produced and broadcast by China Central Television.

His long-term goal is to go to the arena and participate in the Olympic Games one day! The tiny gymnast negotiated the trapeze, climbing wall and high ladder without falling to the ground, training any time any where in the house with his father.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Arat's dad said exercise can unlock children's talents and cultivate their persistence and courage.

But some people thought the hard train is not good for children's growth, What do you think of the hard training for young child? Would you like to train your kids like this in the future?

This looks like modern day, "playing outside" which is good. None of these show the kid deadlifting/squatting 3xBW... he is doing what many kids in my neighborhood did. We would flip on old mattresses, jump across streams from rock to rock, climb tall trees... what this kid is doing is probably safer than what we did outside ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes when you post, I read the post and wonder what it is like to live a day in your life. Bizarre shit you come up with.

Even if this kid's growth got stunted from this type of training he would at least be able to do some type of jumping flip to make up to the top shelf or table top or where ever he needed to be.

the baby is so cute. but I won't train my kids strickly, I hope he can have a happy childhood and learn something he likes. :)

I want to train my kids at a high intensity right now.

This looks like modern day, "playing outside" which is good. None of these show the kid deadlifting/squatting 3xBW... he is doing what many kids in my neighborhood did. We would flip on old mattresses, jump across streams from rock to rock, climb tall trees... what this kid is doing is probably safer than what we did outside ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, I agree, you must be a considerate daddy, lol
Playing outside is more free and get closer to the nature:D

Both my boys will come to the gym with me soon enough. We probably won't do high intensity training. Bodybuilding stuff mostly for strict form and safe technique. If they enjoy it we will continue. Otherwise we will find other things they enjoy.

Both my boys will come to the gym with me soon enough. We probably won't do high intensity training. Bodybuilding stuff mostly for strict form and safe technique. If they enjoy it we will continue. Otherwise we will find other things they enjoy.

how old are they? lol,.You are a great daddy, your soons must be very happy when training with you and want to be strong like their dad.

My son is 6 and does push ups and sit ups with me every night, but he does that on his own because of seeing me do it daily. I don't train him like that, but I do take advantage of him being a competitive little snot. When we play basketball, baseball, or football I do get him to do drills, but it is a competition between us, whether it is dribbling around cones in a race, playing horse, or throwing at targets (if it is bad form it is a miss automatically, so he keeps me from getting lazy too lol). My little 5 year old girl likes to stretch since she does it in her dance classes, but she steps in and is starting to get interested in sports too. I'm sure she will jump into these competitions soon.

When they get older I will let them come to the gym with me probably 2 days a week if they want, but I won't have them maxing out or anything with really low reps. They need to work on coordination and form for a long while, just that alone will be more than sufficient for strength training at such a young age. Once in Jr High I might let them ease into something like a watered down Westside for Skinny Bastards program.

As long as they are having fun then there is nothing wrong with it IMO.

I wont train my baby so strictly, it is his choice. If he doesnt like it, I will not force him.

you are such a great father!
My son is 6 and does push ups and sit ups with me every night, but he does that on his own because of seeing me do it daily. I don't train him like that, but I do take advantage of him being a competitive little snot. When we play basketball, baseball, or football I do get him to do drills, but it is a competition between us, whether it is dribbling around cones in a race, playing horse, or throwing at targets (if it is bad form it is a miss automatically, so he keeps me from getting lazy too lol). My little 5 year old girl likes to stretch since she does it in her dance classes, but she steps in and is starting to get interested in sports too. I'm sure she will jump into these competitions soon.

When they get older I will let them come to the gym with me probably 2 days a week if they want, but I won't have them maxing out or anything with really low reps. They need to work on coordination and form for a long while, just that alone will be more than sufficient for strength training at such a young age. Once in Jr High I might let them ease into something like a watered down Westside for Skinny Bastards program.

As long as they are having fun then there is nothing wrong with it IMO.

My lad is almost 10 an is itchin to lift weights an train, he's already very tall for his age but I'm scared it might stunt his growth an he ends up like Lee priest 5 foot 1

I'd there any truth in lifting causing growth to stunt?

I supposed that not lifting only, some too high intensity training aiming to muscle growth will stunt the skeletal growth, their bone and stature may be affected. But the moderate training and play with child outside, will help them healthy and stronger to grow.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member