advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you pay more for brand name human grade gear?

Human grade is obviously better, but lets be honest. 90% of peoples favorite super supps, aren't even manufactured for human consumption by "legit" labs. e.g. Tren, EQ etc.

-Pack

Last edited:
Who Here Plays Pool? I need some advice

I've been playing pool for 8 years now. I think it's time for me to get a decent cue for myself since I have been using cheap billiard balls to play... Any prospective brands for intermediates? Fury, Cuetec, Cobra or Viking for instance?... please advise and explain briefly... Thank you

I think the HG has its place. If you're using the stuff for TRT it's important to know what you're pinning on a MG basis.

A good UGL is a value though if you're not concerned with the possibility of it not being exactly the MG listed on the vial....

I've been playing pool for 8 years now. I think it's time for me to get a decent cue for myself since I have been using cheap billiard balls to play... Any prospective brands for intermediates? Fury, Cuetec, Cobra or Viking for instance?... please advise and explain briefly... Thank you

I personally think you should get the sharpest cue possible, and jam it deep in your ass. Twist 3 times, and jab a little deeper. Let me know how it goes, srsly. :rolleyes:

Fin hate spammers.

-Pack

Last edited:
I doubt very seriously hg has less metals than ug, unless ug is from china. Most hg vaccines have mercury [if not all] just to make a point. As for as hg working better, if it is as good as it was back in the early 80's then yes it is better than ug. I have tried a fare amount of ug in the last 4 years. Of course I'm 54 and that has some thing to do with my gains, but when I was 28 I had been lifting for 7 years on and off and started my 6th cycle of 12 weeks. My doc gave me d-bol 5mg 3xday
winny 3mg 3xday and
annavar 2mg 3xday
I weighed 180 at about 9% bf and could bench 180 lbs[Im 6' and have long arms] at the end of the 12 week cycle I weighed 195 lbs at 6 or 7 % bf, and could bench 300 lbs, I could military my weight. I was ripped pretty good for back then. The only sides I had was a little acne,I was still anabolic and making gains at the end of the cycle just as good as at the beginning. I have never come that close with any ug and cant even get back to where I was then. But I did have a very very high amount of mercury toxicity and was very sick for 20 years. My 2 cents worth.

What do u mean by sick for mercury? what were u levels, like how much higher than the acceptable amount, i thought i read that fillings could intoxicate u for a long time also vaccines or seafood, Which then that results in candida overgrowth and tons of other issues and Mercury toxicity i very hard to get rid of, but with herbs diet and specific cleansing it can be done...

you are right merc does cause candida, I had it bad. Fillings, vaccines, broken light bulbs and food are some way to be toxic, but there are many other ways to be exposed to it. Candida over growth alone is a very bad problem and is imposable to get rid of as long as you have heavy metal in your system. they both causes insomnia, adrenal fatigue, thyroid problems,very low immune system, chronic fatigue syndrome, bad allergies, bad depression and a host of other problems such as parasites that can cause a host of even more problems. I had many problems [all of the above]some I don't remember. There is no acceptable amounts,[any amount will affect you] but I had very high amounts.
You are wrong to say that it is hard to get rid of, and can be extracted with herbs, diet and other ingest-ables. The only way to get rid of it is to find an alternative medical doc and have kelation therapy. candida can easily be cured with hydrogen peroxide IV's.
I speak from 25 years of experience. I guarantee you that every one on this site has lead and mercury in them. Even though people walk around with toxin in them and fill pretty good it IS affecting them. As people have health problems they think its normal or that the illnesses are just signs of ageing because they come on slowly. Every person with ADD or ADHD has high levels of mercury or lead in them. All Alzheimer's patients have aluminum in them. I could go on and on but ILL stop here.

Last edited:
yes i would pay more,i had a hook up back in tha day,straight out tha pharm,never had not 1 problem/issue with it,ug thats another story.

i would use HG, but i am very suspicious of any HG out there these days. fakes are getting better and better.

I love UG's, but I agree with the above. The best, strongest orals I ever used in cycle's were Syntex AD50's and Spa Anavar. The Var were like 2.5mg and I was taking 15mg a day for like 6 weeks. Ive never been stronger than I was on that on that little dose. No Anavar Ive used since then even comes close.

Injectibles...meh...Ive used both and can't tell a difference, except that you can get higher dosed UG gear.

I love UG's, but I agree with the above. The best, strongest orals I ever used in cycle's were Syntex AD50's and Spa Anavar. The Var were like 2.5mg and I was taking 15mg a day for like 6 weeks. Ive never been stronger than I was on that on that little dose. No Anavar Ive used since then even comes close.

Injectibles...meh...Ive used both and can't tell a difference, except that you can get higher dosed UG gear.

Funny you say that about the anavar. I do recall the little searle footballs being very potent for such low mg. I also remember getting ciba dbols from the pharmacy. They would make my piss smell like ronson lighter fluid just taking 20-25mgs. I have only used syntex adrol so I couldnt say how ug drol compares. It is an oral I am not fond of. right with you on the hg vs ug injs.

A good UG will be just as good as far as potency goes, but nothing is as smooth as HG stuff. All UG gear that I ever used, except for homebrew, caused some degree of soreness at the injection site that lasted for a few days. With my script now there is never an pain at all, even while injecting it. Its almost as if it were pure oil and nothing else.

Yes and I see US Human Grade Test offered at the HRT Clinics for the same price as some UG sponsors.

Yes and I see US Human Grade Test offered at the HRT Clinics for the same price as some UG sponsors.

Its cheap at walmart and at my mail order pharm thats for sure. Best thing is you always know 100% what the hell you are getting.

For me pricing is about the same, and even though I know the UG test I have used is good (blood work proved it) I prefer my Schering amps.

Yeah, but all those clinics force you to pay a large amount of money for blood work and initial consultation.

I am on HRT and the HG stuff is not only smoother but it is more potent. I did a HG Test/Deca stack 2 years ago and that was the largest I have ever been. After that I have run a few more UG labs at twice the strength and still have not received the same results.

That 10ml 200mg/ml Watson Test Cyp is some serious stuff.

hey chris250 what do u pay for ur script of watson cyp?w/or without insurance.just trying to compare what i pay through a trt clinic.thx

For me pricing is about the same, and even though I know the UG test I have used is good (blood work proved it) I prefer my Schering amps.

What did you notice to be diff./better with the HG product? If blood work was showing good (your test levels were up like should be with the UG lab), then what made the HG better than UG?

PO

I have access to norma decas and delatestryl. I always used ug gear before, even for contest prep. Now that Im more financially stable and that I am at the national level, I was wondering if it was worth it to spend the extra bucks.
Your UG gear got you to the national level, why would you change success. I have not been able to tell the difference between the good ug and hg gear.

Is it overrated?

Hypothetical question.

Lets say one of our UG sponsers were able to obtain the same exact source for raw material to produce test, such as lets use UPJOHN.

What would be the diff. in the end product? Would the UG's still be of a lesser grade than the HG UpJohh?

PO

It would still be considered underground and not human grade. The FDA has STRICT requirements for the production of all drugs. There's just so much that has to be done. So even if the product was almost as "good" it would not be on the same level as human grade. Now would it be just as effective? Most likely.

Hypothetical question.

Lets say one of our UG sponsers were able to obtain the same exact source for raw material to produce test, such as lets use UPJOHN.

What would be the diff. in the end product? Would the UG's still be of a lesser grade than the HG UpJohh?

PO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity