advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you put off knee replacement surgery with gh and deca......

maverick2112

Registered
If you could get by without knee replacement surgery for a year or 2 years using deca and gh..........would you???

I was scheduled about a month or so but started some deca and gh and have been pain free since. I am not running marathons or anything but have been pretty active and able to work out total body.

54b3e46b_not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

No bro you can't run from knee problems get it over with and you will be so happy you did.

I am just wondering if I could buy a year or 2 .......would it be worth it.

I have been to about 3 orthos......and what confuses me is they all are looking at the same xrays and one would of hab me getting surgery 7 days later, the other wanted to try other methods.......and the third was kind of not sure what to tell me.

I can see how skeptical docs can make you Leary of having surgery. I hate doctors lol.
But if you for sure need knee replacement do it as soon as possible because your gonna need time to heal and by the time you gimp around in pain for two years you can be back full fledge. I don't know how old you are but the older you are the worse. Get a doctor you trust and don't put it off man.

54.........I think maybe the thing that makes me indicisive is getting a 2nd and 3rd opinion.....maybe that wasnt the best idea

Last edited:
It's human nature to think I don't have time for that or it's gonna put a damper on your plans but knee surgery is common and its a lot better to get it done before you no longer have the option and have to its never gonna be convinient

and yet, you came here for even more opinions...

just yankin' your chain bro ;)

honestly, if I needed knee surgery, id get it, and then use the GH to help speed up recovery.

and yet, you came here for even more opinions...

just yankin' your chain bro ;)

honestly, if I needed knee surgery, id get it, and then use the GH to help speed up recovery.

HAHA............I trust you all more than the Dr.s :headbang:

And I really think thats the truth.............

Last edited:
My opinion on joint replacement is to put it off as long as you can until your back is against the wall. I have heard doctors say the same. After my knee surgery PT years ago and seeing people getting replacements replaced and adjusted, etc. Of course, there comes a time when you really need it, then do it.

I has a knee replacement three months ago.. The thing you need to look at is what integrity you have felt in the joint.. My leg went " bow legged".. Complet ely altered the biomechanics.. If that's the case and pain is constantly present then pushing it off is just giving you more years of pain.. Not saying it's a easy surgery.. It's not,, very time consuming ect.. But I'm glad I finally did it., 8 years of not being able to walk was 8 years I can't get back.. Gh will do nothing once the joint is compromised and cartilage is gone.. Deca may hide the pain for a bit.. But even my dr told me that because of my waiting my recovery would be longer.. But I'm back to work now and functioning.. Will do the other knee in January ir there abouts,,

I delayed my first ACL surgery and damaged my MCL (requiring surgery as well). Sometimes trying to delay will cause collateral damage. With a total knee replacement being imminent, what damage might you cause to your hip and ankle joints as you try to compensate for the knee?

EDIT - I doubt any amount of GH or Deca could prolong the knee even close to two years if a replacement is needed.

Last edited:
As someone who used to replace knees i would say that if my knees every got to a point where I was considering having it done I wouldnt hesitate.

No GH and Deca are not going to do a darn thing for OA bro..

Post up your weight bearing x rays.

As tempting as it may be, I say go ahead and go through with the surgery. The deca will probably help or mask your pain for a while, but it may also cover up the problems if its bad enough.

As someone who used to replace knees i would say that if my knees every got to a point where I was considering having it done I wouldnt hesitate.

No GH and Deca are not going to do a darn thing for OA bro..

Post up your weight bearing x rays.

Yep.. Once my knees literally caved in I knew there was no need to postpone it..mthe biomechanics were very bad at that point.. I asked the surgeon how long they would last .. He said. " no one knows.. The implants are improving all the time.. The new spacers are much more durable.. " I said what kind of workouts can I do .. The knee implant rep as there " don't be stupid.. Keep reps slow and higher.. 15 to 20 .. Just live your life.. In 15 to 20 years if we need to put new spacers in ill see ys then " lol..

If your life style is being hampered more then you are willing to deal with then surgery is a good option. If you think you can deal with what is going on then putting it off is very sencible. I have had my shoulder replaced. And generally they only like to replace a joint one time. And the odds go down hill after that. So putting it off can be an advantage in the long run. If you are looking over a long time span.

If you could get by without knee replacement surgery for a year or 2 years using deca and gh..........would you???

I was scheduled about a month or so but started some deca and gh and have been pain free since. I am not running marathons or anything but have been pretty active and able to work out total body.

I work with many people post-op TKR and when its all said and done, most wish they had done it sooner. The bottom line is that if the cartilage is gone, its not going to come back no matter what you take and is only going to deteriorate further. So you might as well get it done now while you are still healthy and have less risk for other complications.

get it done bro, the longer you put it off the more problems it will cause, also the longer you put it off the harder your rehab will be, possibly not have as good of result, once you get a few months post op you will be glad you got it done.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131