over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you see anything from this cycle?

bhumik

Registered
250 mg Test E + 250 mg EQ a week. Just looking to lose a lot of fat. Clean up diet, do tonns of cardio and lift. Not looking for anything drastic.

Steroids are for growth. Why bother if you don't want drastic? I can understand the low dose of test with a calorie deficit diet in order to lose fat and keep the muscle you have, but the EQ isn't enough for much...

I would try to clean up diet 1st like you said.I agree with shovel EQ at that dose will do little to nothing for you.

250 mg Test E + 250 mg EQ a week. Just looking to lose a lot of fat. Clean up diet, do tonns of cardio and lift. Not looking for anything drastic.

i dont see why not

unless you've banged 3grams a week in the past

i would trade the eq for masteron though

:cool:

no

NO

How to lose "a lot of fat":

-Dicipline: A calorie deficit from a balanced diet/meal plan
-Hard work: Training and cardio
-Consistancy: sticking to the program daily over time

Curious where in the world you came up with the Test/EQ plan?
Use the search engine and educate yourself bro

I'm with Tenny on this one add mast lose the eq but I would also take off the test e for test p thats what i like at least for stripping weight it wont give you all the bloat and you will easily see if you wanna add more.

most people i talk to need between 400-600mg weekly of eq to see any results and that not till week 6 that u even start to notice results. with the test id go up to 500mg but thats up to u obv and wut works best. U should always do wut works for u and use ur mirror to gauge ur progress not a scale. I didnt do that for a long time and once i did i was much much better off. but also if runnin eq u need to run it 14-16 wks to see it full effects. good luck and stay on top off ur nutrition number 1 and trainging number 2

i'm with flex. gotta get those weeks up with eq. at least higher than what you are doing

I agree with Test Prop and Masteron, if you got it, for cutting up. I did Sust 250mg per week and Mast 100mg EOD and did VERY well on it and got very lean. Im one of those guys you'd hate, I take very small amounts of gear and grow pretty good, I irritate the crap out of my bro's.:headbang:

Your DIET, DIET, DIET bud is a HUGE component and training consistancy. I have a friend I've known for 15years that has done A LOT more gear than I have (hes prob up $40K +) over many years and STILL has not gotten much of anything. Drinking protein shakes, having 1-2 meals a day and taking thousands of dollars of gear doesn't get you anywhere. He always blames it on his genetics. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
yeah you are one of those guys.... i go broke and you still have a shoe box full lol. only jealous my friend only jealous

yeah you are one of those guys.... i go broke and you still have a shoe box full lol. only jealous my friend only jealous

LOL. Yeah but, to make you feel better, along with that advantage Im also very sensitive to sides with some stuff. I have done a lot of trial over the years with a lot of different gear to see what I work well with.

It sooooo amazing how everyones body reacts so differently to so many things.

Stick with a good low carb diet and keep up the cardio . Double up on the Test and drop the Eq. to Mastro. Good luck !

even test alone is great for loosing fat.i just run test e at 500mg a week and get great results.never rip down without test

I personally would not see shit from that cycle, and i never even hit 2grams of test let alone 3! I just would not even waste my time with the cost of gear and the pinning. You could achieve what YOU want to achieve with diet and trainig modifications.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131