over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you still use...

I'm just amazed it was in there for 13 years.

When you have so many different houses in different parts of the world, you forget what you have in them. And then, when someone like Phidias digs around, he finds hidden treasures.

So I've been told.. ;jumping-s

:D

Well... if we applied the same reasoning to some of the foods I also found in his kitchen cupboard (expired for nearly as long... or close :eek::D), I'd say this cousin INDEED has a very high tolerance for not so fresh products and probably can get by easily with it... :p Unfortunately, this is clearly not the case for everyone, and I can easily see myself end up in the hospital with a bad case of stomach distress... if I even make it till there!! :eek::eek::naughty::p;)

As for the slin, it's a bit different... I started the thread for the sake of it, but I would OF COURSE use it if I felt it was needed/could be useful... :D;):)

Stop being a pussy and just eat and inject whatever you find! :star-:ars

How are your balls hanging? There should be some boxes of Pregnyl in that fridge too.

Actually, not really... :eek:

On both assumptions btw... I can be EXTREMELY stupid sometimes (granted less than many I know though :D), AND deep inside there's this sweet little angel (devil? :devil-smi) literally yelling at me (or whispering to my ear with his charming voice... depends on the situation) "Nothing wrong with that slin dude, c'mon stop being such a pussy and just pin it"!!! :eek::eek::rolleyes::p;)

I don't diasgree with your overall premise, but is slin really so difficult to source in your area that you have to seriously consider pinning thirteen year-old product?

If it is, then you gotta do what you gotta do, I guess....

... an unspoiled/perfectly sealed/always kept refrigerated 10ml vial of slin (Actrapid) you just happened to find well hidden in your diabetic cousin's fridge, but... that has EXPIRED FOR 13 YEARS?!?! :eek::banghead::eek::D

Might sound like an utterly stupid/foolish question to some if not most :cool:, but sterility issues aside, I was honestly wondering how potent could such fast (not that I think it should make any difference with a longer one) acting slin still be after so much time, ie whether the actual extent of degradation (no idea at all on the potential % of loss in potency) would make it that unpredictable that using it would become dangerous on a pure dosing/delay of action standpoint... :confused:

phidias, you have one of the best physiques on this board. I know this is unrelated to your question, but how have you used slin for maximum results?

just curious what you've found to be the best way in your experience

Stop being a pussy and just eat and inject whatever you find! :star-:ars

How are your balls hanging? There should be some boxes of Pregnyl in that fridge too.

:eek::mad::D

Balls' size is actually the LAST thing I'm concerned with ATM, for whenever they get bigger after using HCG, my libido increases WAY TOO MUCH... :eek: And as you know, just a slight very slight look or even timid smile to the opposite sex could cost me hours of deep trouble straight away... :mad::eek::naughty::love:

Which is already the case without even saying or doing anything wrong, so imagine... :banghead::p

Remember what happened at the mall last year after her and I had one of those usual "shy" arguments? Well, I'm not far from living this about half the day ed now... :eek: Cats were just a break in our fighting routine... :( Nice one though... :p:D:love:;)

I heard insulin ages like wine so I would experiment :p What's the worst that could happen :eek:

When you have so many different houses in different parts of the world, you forget what you have in them. And then, when someone like Phidias digs around, he finds hidden treasures.

So I've been told.. ;jumping-s

So very true!!! :p:);)

Last one I found btw was in the middle of the night a few days ago, this half emptied box of Valrhona fine dark chocolate (still GTG... as in NOT expired :D;)), to which I just couldn't resist... not cause of hunger but for someone had just stressed the hell out of me as usual :eek::eek:, and by very unfortunate circumstances I had finished my last own cocoa bar a few hours before... and when anxiety rises uncontrollably, only chocolate can REALLY ease my worried mind... :cool:

All that to say I hope my host won't be too mad I ate a few pieces of his gift (for I know that box was one)... :eek::eek::D:p:);)

phidias, you have one of the best physiques on this board. I know this is unrelated to your question, but how have you used slin for maximum results?

Thanks for the kind words, buddy. :)

I'll definitely reply to that one, just a bit later though, as I have to go as we speak. ;)

I heard insulin ages like wine so I would experiment :p What's the worst that could happen :eek:

I've done SOOOOOOO much worse indeed in terms of scary stuff/silly shit health wise during all those BB years... expired slin even looks kiddish compared to most of it!!! :eek::banghead::eek::D:p;)

I'll definitely reply to that one, just a bit later though, as I have to go as we speak. ;)

thanks, phidias... looking forward to hearing your take on things

Not sure about slin but with AAS 13 years old I'd use it for sure. There was a study done for the army (I think) that showed that most drugs are good to go for well over 10 years after the expiration date. If anything they may be slightly less potent.

Not sure about slin but with AAS 13 years old I'd use it for sure. There was a study done for the army (I think) that showed that most drugs are good to go for well over 10 years after the expiration date. If anything they may be slightly less potent.

One of my exes runs a CVS pharmacy and she always said drugs are good for years after expiration, dates are just to cover liability. Not sure on liquids, but there was a study on pills that were 20+ years old and they still had ~85% potency.

One of my exes runs a CVS pharmacy and she always said drugs are good for years after expiration, dates are just to cover liability. Not sure on liquids, but there was a study on pills that were 20+ years old and they still had ~85% potency.

Most important I think is how it was stored and the substance itself. Some substances are much more hardy. Storage in a cool dark place is best usually. The storage should also be low moisture too if it is pills stored in a bottle. A vial I think is much easier to preserve things in.

Most important I think is how it was stored and the substance itself. Some substances are much more hardy. Storage in a cool dark place is best usually. The storage should also be low moisture too if it is pills stored in a bottle. A vial I think is much easier to preserve things in.

That insulin has been in the fridge all its life, sealed and in the original box. Nothing wrong with it. He needs to stop being a pussy and just use it.

So very true!!! :p:);)

Last one I found btw was in the middle of the night a few days ago, this half emptied box of Valrhona fine dark chocolate (still GTG... as in NOT expired :D;)), to which I just couldn't resist... not cause of hunger but for someone had just stressed the hell out of me as usual :eek::eek:, and by very unfortunate circumstances I had finished my last own cocoa bar a few hours before... and when anxiety rises uncontrollably, only chocolate can REALLY ease my worried mind... :cool:

All that to say I hope my host won't be too mad I ate a few pieces of his gift (for I know that box was one)... :eek::eek::D:p:);)

That Valrhona choc is THE best choc I have ever had in my life. It's insane!

:eek::mad::D

Balls' size is actually the LAST thing I'm concerned with ATM, for whenever they get bigger after using HCG, my libido increases WAY TOO MUCH... :eek: And as you know, just a slight very slight look or even timid smile to the opposite sex could cost me hours of deep trouble straight away... :mad::eek::naughty::love:

Which is already the case without even saying or doing anything wrong, so imagine... :banghead::p

Remember what happened at the mall last year after her and I had one of those usual "shy" arguments? Well, I'm not far from living this about half the day ed now... :eek: Cats were just a break in our fighting routine... :( Nice one though... :p:D:love:;)

This I have to tell everyone so they can piss themselves laughing like I had. If Phidias even GLANCES by mistake at another woman, his woman will literally chop his balls off. So he's learnt to NEVER, EVER look at another woman.

So the other day she started calling him gay, because he obviously must be, since he does not even look at any of the hotties in the gym.

Poor bastard can't win! :D:D:D

This I have to tell everyone so they can piss themselves laughing like I had. If Phidias even GLANCES by mistake at another woman, his woman will literally chop his balls off. So he's learnt to NEVER, EVER look at another woman.

So the other day she started calling him gay, because he obviously must be, since he does not even look at any of the hotties in the gym.

Poor bastard can't win! :D:D:D

:(

Now that you so kindly reminded me of how speechless I literally found myself after such a low blow (not expected in the least for only women can come up with some insane reasoning like this :eek::banghead::rolleyes:), I've since noticed she had actually been calling me "gay" more and more lately... :eek: Like several times per day if I want to be really honest... :eek: Shall I start to worry, in your opinion?!?! :confused::naughty:

Or is it even more subtle than I had first thought, and your assassin remark about those Pregnyl amps in the fridge was just a hidden and (not so :D) friendly way to tell me she had talked to you behind my back, complaining of some... well... "personal issues"???!!! :eek::(:eek:

I'm seriously starting to wonder... :cool::confused::rolleyes::D

Oh and btw... I see your ability to keep secrets is beyond amazing... magnificient... :mad::banghead: Thank you!!! :D:love::p;)

That Valrhona choc is THE best choc I have ever had in my life. It's insane!

Wait before I make you try some less known but BY FAR better brands... those Valrhona ones will then taste no better to your buds than Costco's or Coles'... :cool:;):p

just bumping this for phidias

bumping for Phidias. not trying to bug you, man, just curious about your approach to using insulin for maximal benefit..

thanks!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner