YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you take MT2 if you were breast feeding?

Sure...if we decided to do formula.
Both my girls got breast fed for maybe 5 months max before the wife switched to formula. Made life alot frickin easier. Neither seems worse for ware. Both have strong immune systems, rarely get sick/have colds.

absolutely not under any circumstances, you are talking about transmitting some toxic shit through milk into a developing baby, and for what? Vanity?

absolutely not under any circumstances, you are talking about transmitting some toxic shit through milk into a developing baby, and for what? Vanity?

Exactly, like Slice said don't take anything exogenous out of the ordinary. Vitamins and minerals are ok I suppose, but even then you have to be sure to not take in too much especially fat soluble vitamins.

My wife just ate a normal healthy diet, nothing but food and normal drink. So many things can be passed off in the milk. You have to watch medications too.

my wife didn't take anything when she was pregnant with her boyfriend's children.

MT2 can dehydrate you, hence why some people show high hematocrit. You do not wanna be low on fluids while trying to breast feed. Ask yourself, would you give MT2 to that infant baby on the tit? Because that`s what you would be doing.

MT2 can dehydrate you, hence why some people show high hematocrit. You do not wanna be low on fluids while trying to breast feed. Ask yourself, would you give MT2 to that infant baby on the tit? Because that`s what you would be doing.

Never thought of it, but I bet it might make the baby really dark skinned if it passes directly into the milk without being broken down into metabolites.

I can't believe that was even a question.

Never thought of it, but I bet it might make the baby really dark skinned if it passes directly into the milk without being broken down into metabolites.

that's what I tell people when im out with my wife and her sons.

'no, they're not half black.. she took MT2 when she was breast feeding'

that's what I tell people when im out with my wife and her sons.

'no, they're not half black.. she took MT2 when she was breast feeding'

LOL, that's what I was thinking too but didn't want to go there in today's politically correct world.

Don't know what all the buzz is about. My gyno discharge tasted just fine when I was taking MT2.

Ya’ll motherfuckers need jesus

I can't believe that was even a question.

Yeah, I agree. We were so paranoid and cautious when my wife was pregnant, to try to do everything that we thought would be beneficial and good for her and the baby. Lol, probably too much at times. Obviously not saying that we are perfect parents, and by the sounds of it in this thread, it's good to see that there's some good (or would be good) dads here. Anyway... Didn't tend to ramble, this stuff just boggles my mind when you're dealing with babies.

You shouldn't be taking anything if you are pregnant/breast feeding. What a moronic question.

Sometimes I read the posts on these forums and wonder if some of these people are for real. :banghead:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws