over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

would you

opietaylor

Registered
just keep blasting past age 40 up to a seriously heavy bodyweight if your bloodwork was good because well your bloodwork is good. i'm watching this happen via the internet with morbid curiosity and for me its like sitting back and watching a train about to derail. some of you may know who i'm talking about. would you do it?

just keep blasting past age 40 up to a seriously heavy bodyweight if your bloodwork was good because well your bloodwork is good. i'm watching this happen via the internet with morbid curiosity and for me its like sitting back and watching a train about to derail. some of you may know who i'm talking about. would you do it?

I look at 40 as my cut off in a sense. I always have done even 10 years ago. I think if you're already fairly big then even just bulking past 40 is asking for trouble. Now someone 170 wanting to be 190 is very different. Someone 240 going up to 270 after 40 is pretty much asking for a heart attack. That's my view not even taking drugs into consideration. I think bodyweight is the major driver but obviously anyone abusing drugs in their 40's is asking for trouble regardless of weight. The guys who are 250+ and abusing drugs in their 40's and 50's it's just a matter of when and not if. I am all for doing what you want but guys who act surprised like they had a heart attack were fooling themselves. Any of us could die tomorrow but some definitely stay near the line much much more than others.

So to answer your question no I won't be doing it after 40. I am 6ft 2 and I don't have an exact weight in mind but I would MUCH rather be a ripped 225 at 40+ than ripped at 250 and over. Yes you can care about health and blood work could be good but carrying large weight as you get older is never a good idea. At the same time I want to look great so I will still run AAS but it will be the likes of test and primo (low doses) and if I run anything harsher it will be low doses and for a short duration. People just need to do what they are willing to do. I am curious who you are referring to in your post as I am really not sure. It's someone very well known or just from the forums?

Hell no I just turned 36 yesterday and I won't even do it now 5'7 and a lean 200 is what I'll be happy with, who am I trying to be big for? If you'd asked me this tren years ago, I would have a lot more hefty cycles under my belt. No reason to push much now and I don't think bloods tell the whole story.

i am gonna be 43 in a couple weeks. i cant BLAST if i wanted too (and i do lol)
i simply get too many sides (anxiety) so i just cant take the things that get a guy biggest and/or leanest (tren, npp, deca, eq)
i am about to see what i can accomplish on just test, gh and some slin. may toss in some primo if my guy gets some in. i've never done primo. it sounds niiice.
but no, no more big blasts for me.
-F

I'm 44 , I run my TRT with a little HGH year-round then gradually increase the dose for a contest prep.
Off season I walk around in the mid to upper 260lb range 12ish% bodyfat. (I'm 6'3")
My labs are always good but I personally believe that there is alot more to do with your health than simple blood work.
One of the guys that got me into bodybuilding in in his mid 60's now and though he doesn't compete anymore he does still ramp up his test a little during the summer and add in 8 weeks of 25mg anavar , he's still health as an ox

36, 190 ripped and not needing bp meds is fine by me. Most girls tell me I'm close to being " too muscular its gross" at my tiny size. Bigorexia is real.

If blood work is all you're basing your health on then NO! Get a Calcium CT...everyone should!! Arterial health/atherosclerosis is a biggie especially the older we get. Even out of pocket it's not that expensive compared to what people spend on gear.

I'm 44 , I run my TRT with a little HGH year-round then gradually increase the dose for a contest prep.
Off season I walk around in the mid to upper 260lb range 12ish% bodyfat. (I'm 6'3")
My labs are always good but I personally believe that there is alot more to do with your health than simple blood work.
One of the guys that got me into bodybuilding in in his mid 60's now and though he doesn't compete anymore he does still ramp up his test a little during the summer and add in 8 weeks of 25mg anavar , he's still health as an ox

Just curious, since you stay on TRT year round, do you get to grow into a show when you begin to ramp things up? Do you keep your contest cycle pretty simple too?

That's the idea, get into your 60's and been able to be healthy. How much test does your friend get up to in the summer? I guess anavar is not too bad at 25mg for 8 weeks, but I'd still not use it if I was in my 60's. That's just me. Many report their lipids get hammered even on low dose.

If blood work is all you're basing your health on then NO! Get a Calcium CT...everyone should!! Arterial health/atherosclerosis is a biggie especially the older we get. Even out of pocket it's not that expensive compared to what people spend on gear.

Exactly that. I wouldn't base my approach on just my blood work. A CT scan, echocardiogram etc. are a must in my opinion to determine whether one should be running more or less gear, if any.

Just curious, since you stay on TRT year round, do you get to grow into a show when you begin to ramp things up? Do you keep your contest cycle pretty simple too?

That's the idea, get into your 60's and been able to be healthy. How much test does your friend get up to in the summer? I guess anavar is not too bad at 25mg for 8 weeks, but I'd still not use it if I was in my 60's. That's just me. Many report their lipids get hammered even on low dose.
I start my prep cycle at 200mg Test and 200mg Mast and add 2iu HGH , after 4 weeks I increase to 400 test and 400 mast , the last 8 weeks I increase test and mast to 600mg and add in tren at 300mg.
I lean out and don't drop a ton of weight , my stage weight is in the low 250's.
My buddy went up to 400mg a week last year that he told me , I assume that is normal for him. He keeps his TRT at 200mg a week though

i give him 6 months max. the ignorance of some guys is insane and they have such large followings.

Just had this done 2 weeks ago! My score was a ZERO! Doc was very pleased (and so was I). I turned 51 a few weeks ago and went in for a complete physical. My primary care doc also handles my TRT. Right now I'm 6'1" and walking around at 225 with mostly visible abs...lol. My BP is always good...this time it was 118/78. Labs were all pretty normal except total cholesterol was slightly elevated at 220 and my LDL was a little elevated as well so doc suggested the Calcium CT. It was only $100 to get it done and now I have peace of mind that my score is good. I'll probably get it done every year now.

To answer the original question, beginning in 2021 I'm seriously thinking about trying the approach that Madg has been posting about lately. I won't elaborate here but it's worth looking up and reading about. I'll keep the 6-week "blasts" very reasonable as far as dosages and rotate primo, NPP, and probably anavar and winstrol. The cruises will be 70-100mg TRT and 2-4iu of hgh.

Just had this done 2 weeks ago! My score was a ZERO! Doc was very pleased (and so was I). I turned 51 a few weeks ago and went in for a complete physical. My primary care doc also handles my TRT. Right now I'm 6'1" and walking around at 225 with mostly visible abs...lol. My BP is always good...this time it was 118/78. Labs were all pretty normal except total cholesterol was slightly elevated at 220 and my LDL was a little elevated as well so doc suggested the Calcium CT. It was only $100 to get it done and now I have peace of mind that my score is good. I'll probably get it done every year now.

To answer the original question, beginning in 2021 I'm seriously thinking about trying the approach that Madg has been posting about lately. I won't elaborate here but it's worth looking up and reading about. I'll keep the 6-week "blasts" very reasonable as far as dosages and rotate primo, NPP, and probably anavar and winstrol. The cruises will be 70-100mg TRT and 2-4iu of hgh.

VERY happy for you my brother !!

Damn great news !!!

As i told you you will be in heaven with this style , it suits you perfectly

Haha what you outlined is what i do EXACTLY to the T

I'm 51 as of last week and was competing in 2018 (48) and 19(49).

I don't do what most would consider blasts, but in the past ten years (above your 40 yr threshold) I did go up to about 2g, including orals.
Of course the contest cycles were the most risky.
Its going to depend on overall health, genetics, and if you take care of yourself, and supplement properly.

As an aside, my brother, who is 4 years younger suffered a heart attack this year due to clogged arteries.
He's overweight, doesn't eat well and doesn't exercise. We have no heart disease in the family. My blood work and other health checks last year were great.
Pay attention, listen to your body and your doc, and set - and maintain - realistic expectations.

VERY happy for you my brother !!

Damn great news !!!

As i told you you will be in heaven with this style , it suits you perfectly

Haha what you outlined is what i do EXACTLY to the T

Thanks brother! Yeah I've decided to commit to giving your protocol an honest try. I just finished a 6-week "blast" of 450mg of NPP/deca per week, 80mg test cyp/week, 4iu hgh/day, 50mg turinabol pre-workout (6 days per week). I was really happy with the results! Strength and reps were up nicely on most core lifts as well as most auxiliary movements. My joints felt AWESOME from the NPP/deca. Libido was very strong too (poor wife...lol). Today I started my 4-week "cruise" for the whole month of December. Gonna do 10mg every day of my scripted test cyp, 3iu hgh daily, 25mg proviron daily. Then starting in January it'll be back to another 6-week blast. Looking forward to giving it an honest try and see how things go! I'll keep you updated and reach out with any questions or suggestions you might have.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear