over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you?

@b-boy you should tell him to come back to PM
Man i wish he would but I believe Phil believes there is nothing on the boards for him as in helping his business, he can do that much better through social media, where he controls the situation and not a board moderator or owner. ??????

That would be Serostim sir...

And on the subject, I don’t know him so this isn’t criticism towards him personally but I see A LOT of guys do this before competition...

I’d say a cool 90% of bodybuilders who post updates before a show look 10x better a week or a couple days out than they do on show day...

Can’t think of the last guy I saw who posted a pic on IG a few days out then look just as good or better on show day in comparison...

Yea it seems that everyone looks way better on Instagram than in person.
I think alot of that has to do with the lighting.
My buddy just won a show and the lights were so fucking bright it really washed the competitors out and the ones that used glazed were fucked.
I was back.stage with them and was really impressed with alot of the people condition but seeing them on stage they looked totally different

Another thing I see is that the stage pics don't always show them in the peak of a pose. I don't know who chooses the pics for the NPC page but they must be mentally retarded of just randomly choose them without looking. With you own personal pics you can sort through them and pick the right one at the right angle with the right light and use the right filter ect.

But you are right , ALOT of guys blow their condition with some last minute "voodoo"

I follow him for exercises and stuff but man is there anyone more hard headed than that dude. Why doesn’t he legit hire a coach. It’s like he wants to prove a point and do everything himself to say look at me look what I did and it backfired. I don’t know the dude personally but hell even Tiger Woods has a coach.

I follow him for exercises and stuff but man is there anyone more hard headed than that dude. Why doesn’t he legit hire a coach. It’s like he wants to prove a point and do everything himself to say look at me look what I did and it backfired. I don’t know the dude personally but hell even Tiger Woods has a coach.
It's not exactly like you say, when you are on a certain high level, you prepare bodybuilders for the competition yourself, most often you already have so much knowledge that everything is mixed up for you and you do not know which way to choose. It is 100x easier to advise someone what to do than to do for yourself, as well as in any difficult life situation we face alone.

I know many leading national bodybuilders and also a few pros, and even if they have a coach, this cooperation does not look like he tells them what to do. It is more like they say what they are doing now and the coach advises them if it is ok or can change something, speed up or slow down with making a shape.

The plan from a to z (which is also a template for everyone) is only given to young amateurs.

Such competitors as Viz, JP, or even Justin Harris in the times when they competed ever did not have a typical couch that would tell them what to do from the beginning to the end

I watched his video and I kind of get what he's saying about experimenting but besides one time (I can't remember the year) he's always fallen apart. Every year there is an excuse or some sort of gimmick. One show he even scheduled a flight for the wrong weekend.

His ideas at times have some merit but he's really always been all over the map. Even things such as recommending K, Adderall, etc.

Bottom line is that he knew he wasn't ready size wise so to save some face he said "oh, this prep was all about experimenting".

I follow him and I know he gets a lot of crap but I enjoy his posts. I don’t know him personally so it’s I inappropriate to say too much but he does seem incredibly hard headed and borderline neurotic. I know he has to block people 24/7 and his IG gets a little weird.

I don’t know…I kind of like the dude. I like the banter him and Bostin Lloyd have back and forth. Phil has seemed to lighten up a bit he always seemed wound so tight if you said a hair on his head was out of place he’d lose his mind.

He’s his own worst enemy. He has done this for years, talks non stop all during prep then as the show gets closer, he always falls apart. The GH is just an excuse, he had no chance of top 5 or even top 10 really. He’s just trying to save face and say it was a learning experience.

He also seems to have lost his small waist and his body appears to be regressing as he gets older.

That would be Serostim sir...

And on the subject, I don’t know him so this isn’t criticism towards him personally but I see A LOT of guys do this before competition...

I’d say a cool 90% of bodybuilders who post updates before a show look 10x better a week or a couple days out than they do on show day...

Can’t think of the last guy I saw who posted a pic on IG a few days out then look just as good or better on show day in comparison...
To be fair the IG photos are crazy favorable lighting. Then you have the layers of spray tan always seems to dull everybody a little bit as well. Add stage lights and I understand why no one looks as crisp. That being said lights/tan/stage does not account for some of the negative transformations that we see guys make in the last couple days. It is sad as you know they suffered and then it all slipped away. I don't compete so I have no idea what the mindset is like those last few days but based on some of my more extreme cuts I can only imagine the mind is very susceptible to bad ideas that sound great!

Everything he's been doing seems to be the wrong way to do everything. That's not confined to this competition. Hes not learning. He's shooting in the dark

So he went on stage, then went back and shot 18iu exactly how log before going on stage again?

I'm very new to the whole hgh thing but I didn't notice the water coming on till like the 3rd day at 10ius.

The way I read the initial post makes it sound like a matter of hours or something which I can't really see the hgh being the cause.

Hit post accidentally before writing my post. Please delete.

So my man Phil Viz competed at USA's today, didn't do as well as he wanted but I honestly don't think he went into this show like a true competitor goes in. He even said he was having a good offseason and didn't really want to prep. Anyways he was in decent shape about 24hrs out but got on stage very smoothed over, he knew he wasn't where he needed to be so decided to experiment with what some people around him suggested which was swing for the fences and try to come in full as fuck, so he decided to use 18iu of GH in order to try and get a full hard look, his blood sugar ended up going to like 185 and he smoothed over really bad.

Would you guys have the balls to try something like that at a pro qualifier? Shit I know I wouldn't. If you follow him on IG he posted the whole story there.
As a coach I don't think I would try and pull that off even if it means learning what to do and not do in that situation and as a competitor after busting ass to to get In shape fast enough to do this show I sure as hell wouldn't have the balls to try it.

Thoughts?
b-boy if you wouldn't do something I'm inclined to heed your word and err on the side of caution.

Man i wish he would but I believe Phil believes there is nothing on the boards for him as in helping his business, he can do that much better through social media, where he controls the situation and not a board moderator or owner. ??????
We really appreciate you remaining with the forum, sacrificing your time to help us peons.

So he went on stage, then went back and shot 18iu exactly how log before going on stage again?

I'm very new to the whole hgh thing but I didn't notice the water coming on till like the 3rd day at 10ius.

The way I read the initial post makes it sound like a matter of hours or something which I can't really see the hgh being the cause.

HGH has a much faster effect (on your physique) than you think. Moreover when you're extremely lean that effect will be much more noticeable and extremely fast especially when injecting such large amounts.

i would never do that.

dang, i havent seen phil prob since he posted on here last. he def doesnt look better.
he does always seem to blow it...
maybe i am rare, but i felt i had enough knowledge to coach myself but i never did.
i hired coach and did EXACTLY what they said. then you can at least blame the coach (j/k... kinda...)
-F

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351