over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you?

I used to remember that there are competitors who can do the so-called HGH loading - one of the very recently popular European mass monsters was doing 60iu hgh a day for 3 days before the competition
Any idea about insulin or macros on that?

What I find odd is Phil is a smart dude underneath everything. But he does and says so much stupid shit, it’s unreal.

He has worked with a coach before. Matt Porter. And it was one of the very few times he got in true contest condition and I believe he got 3rd at a pro qualifier.

But he goes around preaching how he was in shape by way too flat and lost too much muscle so he needs to be fuller....but is constantly spilled over every time. I don’t get the mindset. The one time you’re in shape, you say you overdieted? No, you were just in shape for the first time.

He’s constantly posting these offseason food binges, eating a shit ton of dairy, sliced cheese, and then says “don’t do what I do because you don’t have my genetics. My metabolism is so fat, it’s impossible for me to get fat”.....but constantly shows up not in shape.

none of it makes sense to me.

Last I knew he was still here but under another handle then the topoo4u.p

Your thoughts?

Well, I think it's hard to say whether or not anything "went wrong" with the peaking process. Hard to compare hotel room shots with stage shots. Maybe the condition was as good as could be expected under the circumstances?

Leo and Bostin tore him a new one here. I felt sorry for Phil actually, they called him a crackhead and a mental patient. This was taped before the show but Bostin called it correctly. "Third callout. He will have some excuse"

He’s constantly posting these offseason food binges, eating a shit ton of dairy, sliced cheese, and then says “don’t do what I do because you don’t have my genetics. My metabolism is so fat, it’s impossible for me to get fat”.....but constantly shows up not in shape.

His waistline is getting worse every year, should stop all those binges, reduce food and try to come in true contest condition.

His fullness or size is never going to be good enough to win the pro card, genetics and response to all factors is not stellar and he is getting worse every year. Therefore, his only option to play a decent role is to change that strategy and that mindset.

To answer the question "Would you?"

I would fall back on what I was taught as a combat diver.....Plan your dive and dive your plan.

And that's because last minute changes attempted for the first time often don't end well.

Well, I think it's hard to say whether or not anything "went wrong" with the peaking process. Hard to compare hotel room shots with stage shots. Maybe the condition was as good as could be expected under the circumstances?

Leo and Bostin tore him a new one here. I felt sorry for Phil actually, they called him a crackhead and a mental patient. This was taped before the show but Bostin called it correctly. "Third callout. He will have some excuse"

Damn they went H.A..M. on Phil ...😬

My opinion has changed many times after following him over the years. I wasn't going to comment because it's not good kicking someone when they are down. I have thought he is an interesting character for a variety of reasons but have never brought it up on here as there was no point. He is very unstable and I almost feel sorry for him but his life is successful so he doesn't need that and he is doing well for himself. I don't think he is a bad person and I like many things he does and wanting to educate people on bad coaches etc. Although it's obvious he has been on alsorts of drugs over the years. I bet he lived on amphetamines daily for awhile but he does seem to have improved recently. Amphetamine usage seems to be very common and I have noticed it with a few big names from this forum when seeing their videos. Phil is manic at times and all over the place. Stories of him texting people 50 times etc.

He does seem to have improved but he 100% can't handle the prep drugs and dieting and it obviously gets to him every time and he falls apart in the last few days. He has looked fantastic but he is all over the place. As D-Nutz posted he had a terrible diet and would eat enormous amounts of crap (crazy binges) but state how he is different and no one has a metabolism like his and don't do as he does etc. However he later goes on about his blown out waist and trying to fix various issues. Even if you can get away with that type of diet it's far from optimal no matter who you are.

He is very intelligent but his manic tendencies often override that. I don't know if it was just due to sheer exhaustion from dieting/training (probably xanax etc) but he done a q & a recently and came across so much better. You could tell he was destroyed but he was much calmer and was able to get his points across and his intelligence shown. I have never met the guy but I have seen changes in him over the years and it's when he does prep's he falls apart due to drugs, dieting and stress. He has a lot of offer but he definitely needs to tone certain things down and is probably best just concentrating on his clients and not competing because he can't handle the drugs. He will be pissed reading this post and many others but it doesn't come from a bad place and I am merely commenting on what I have seen from following him over the years. I literally can't think of another person I think the same about and his drug (adderral etc) abuse is obvious from watching him on camera.

This is days after bostin Lloyd called his spill vis on Leo and longevity..

dudes gonna have all kinds of unwanted criticism now

That would be Serostim sir...

And on the subject, I don’t know him so this isn’t criticism towards him personally but I see A LOT of guys do this before competition...

I’d say a cool 90% of bodybuilders who post updates before a show look 10x better a week or a couple days out than they do on show day...

Can’t think of the last guy I saw who posted a pic on IG a few days out then look just as good or better on show day in comparison...
I'm my personal "never competed so I don't know what I'm talking about" opinion, it's because they try to make changes by carb loading, etc,

They need to just stick to what they have been doing, and cut carbs some a day or so before the show

I find it especially stupid when guys eat a large volume of food the day of the show

It's like they don't understand that the volume is going straight to their abdomen

My opinion has changed many times after following him over the years. I wasn't going to comment because it's not good kicking someone when they are down. I have thought he is an interesting character for a variety of reasons but have never brought it up on here as there was no point. He is very unstable and I almost feel sorry for him but his life is successful so he doesn't need that and he is doing well for himself. I don't think he is a bad person and I like many things he does and wanting to educate people on bad coaches etc. Although it's obvious he has been on alsorts of drugs over the years. I bet he lived on amphetamines daily for awhile but he does seem to have improved recently. Amphetamine usage seems to be very common and I have noticed it with a few big names from this forum when seeing their videos. Phil is manic at times and all over the place. Stories of him texting people 50 times etc.

He does seem to have improved but he 100% can't handle the prep drugs and dieting and it obviously gets to him every time and he falls apart in the last few days. He has looked fantastic but he is all over the place. As D-Nutz posted he had a terrible diet and would eat enormous amounts of crap (crazy binges) but state how he is different and no one has a metabolism like his and don't do as he does etc. However he later goes on about his blown out waist and trying to fix various issues. Even if you can get away with that type of diet it's far from optimal no matter who you are.

He is very intelligent but his manic tendencies often override that. I don't know if it was just due to sheer exhaustion from dieting/training (probably xanax etc) but he done a q & a recently and came across so much better. You could tell he was destroyed but he was much calmer and was able to get his points across and his intelligence shown. I have never met the guy but I have seen changes in him over the years and it's when he does prep's he falls apart due to drugs, dieting and stress. He has a lot of offer but he definitely needs to tone certain things down and is probably best just concentrating on his clients and not competing because he can't handle the drugs. He will be pissed reading this post and many others but it doesn't come from a bad place and I am merely commenting on what I have seen from following him over the years. I literally can't think of another person I think the same about and his drug (adderral etc) abuse is obvious from watching him on camera.

I agree with you. I don’t think he is a bad guy at all. And deep down, he is very intelligent. He’s just has some wires disconnected and screw loose at this point. He’s all over the place and I’ve heard rumors of him being a huge fan of ketamine which explains a lot.

I don’t get his methods. I don’t agree with a lot of what he says or does, but he seems like a good dude who means well.

The guys that have been around here for a long time watched the guy grow up on this board. He was always a hammer head but very persistent and eager to learn everything.

Whatever the gurus and internet buzz says about him as a person I think that goes with the territory. People on these social media want to stay relevant. That means the guys just talking as well. It does not really work with no views.

From where he started to where he is
I think he has done a great job with his own physique.

I agree with you. I don’t think he is a bad guy at all. And deep down, he is very intelligent. He’s just has some wires disconnected and screw loose at this point. He’s all over the place and I’ve heard rumors of him being a huge fan of ketamine which explains a lot.

I don’t get his methods. I don’t agree with a lot of what he says or does, but he seems like a good dude who means well.

Exactly. They mention K in that video and if it's true well anyone who has used it will know. It's common in many circles but especially common for bodybuilders to take a lot of uppers (energy, concentration, focus etc) especially in prep and with that abuse comes the needs for downers (sleep, relaxation, anxiety, stress etc). He is so manic at times it wouldn't surprise me if he uses certain things to relax/sleep etc.

I’m just amazed people on this board listen to Leo and Bostin period. Views=money, I refuse to support those guys, listened to enough of his garbage in the past. As far as Phil goes always liked him hope he does well one day. I agree with the consensus he should and needs to hire a coach to succeed in the sport. He could do it just needs to get his mind right.

Don't try this at home, my metabolism is crazy (when i use dnp)...

I think Phil is a smart dude...but he's starting to be borderline line charlatan material..

Someone said he's not hurting for Clients...besides Maki (Maki will be borderline 5-6 tops in anyone show he does IMO)...he isnt prepping anyone noteworthy. He hasnt homegrown any NPC guy and turned them pro

Everything Elvia and Dnutz said is correct. I honestly think he'd do well With Austin just because i think on the intellectual level they'd connect well.

I'm my personal "never competed so I don't know what I'm talking about" opinion, it's because they try to make changes by carb loading, etc,

They need to just stick to what they have been doing, and cut carbs some a day or so before the show

I find it especially stupid when guys eat a large volume of food the day of the show

It's like they don't understand that the volume is going straight to their abdomen

They believe that they are empty and flat, and that this food will go to the muscles and not to the stomach.

Amphetamine usage seems to be very common and I have noticed it with a few big names from this forum when seeing their videos.

It's really surprising that we don't have more tragedies in this industry, I mean, with all the drugs that are used, you have contradictory stimuli, first take something to do cardio and reduce hunger, then take something to relax and sleep ...

While you navigate in a prep preparing and eating meals, do not miss the 2 cardio sesions or the weight training, with the hormones triggered while you must be aware of your clients or what you are listening to in the SN or what you have to prepare for your new content.

People in this industry think they are machines or robots, self-exploitation is incredible. At some point one ends up broke.

It's really surprising that we don't have more tragedies in this industry, I mean, with all the drugs that are used, you have contradictory stimuli, first take something to do cardio and reduce hunger, then take something to relax and sleep ...

While you navigate in a prep preparing and eating meals, do not miss the 2 cardio sesions or the weight training, with the hormones triggered while you must be aware of your clients or what you are listening to in the SN or what you have to prepare for your new content.

People in this industry think they are machines or robots, self-exploitation is incredible. At some point one ends up broke.
Plenty of people have health issues in this industry. Just like many bullshit about aas doses they obviously don't mention other drugs either. Many also don't mention when they have health issues or they don't disclose all the details. I personally don't think it's that common higher up but sure loads of guys are taking various things for energy and sleep. It's all bad for you but I think the more someone weighs (especially muscle) the worse it is. Meaning smaller guys can get away with this type of stuff for longer but when someone is 250+ of muscle that's when they start having heart attacks in their 30's and 40's etc. Even without rec drugs many do but everything combined just makes the probability higher. I have plenty of mates who take c all night then something like xanax to sleep and they have done it for years. None of them have had any health issues but sure they will come as they get older.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws