over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you?

I would of just left it alone.since mentally he already knew he wasn't really ready.on top of that not wanting to get ready to prep since he was happy in his off season. It was bad from the start (mental wise) there's always next time .just go out there and hope for the best

Plenty of people have health issues in this industry. Just like many bullshit about aas doses they obviously don't mention other drugs either. Many also don't mention when they have health issues or they don't disclose all the details. I personally don't think it's that common higher up but sure loads of guys are taking various things for energy and sleep. It's all bad for you but I think the more someone weighs (especially muscle) the worse it is. Meaning smaller guys can get away with this type of stuff for longer but when someone is 250+ of muscle that's when they start having heart attacks in their 30's and 40's etc. Even without rec drugs many do but everything combined just makes the probability higher. I have plenty of mates who take c all night then something like xanax to sleep and they have done it for years. None of them have had any health issues but sure they will come as they get older.

I have trouble sleeping, but I would never take drugs to sleep and relax. I know it would be worse because I would need more stimulants to have motivation and energy during the day. At the end of the day, I always wake up in a bad mood and wanting to kill someone, lol, so I just have to deal with it.

And I think there is nothing worse for brain chemistry than psychiatric drugs for sleep.

I have trouble sleeping, but I would never take drugs to sleep and relax. I know it would be worse because I would need more stimulants to have motivation and energy during the day. At the end of the day, I always wake up in a bad mood and wanting to kill someone, lol, so I just have to deal with it.

And I think there is nothing worse for brain chemistry than psychiatric drugs for sleep.

I am the same and stay away from the "strong stuff". My mate gave me some zopiclone the other week and I tried one the other day and felt so bad when I woke up. It took me about 6 hours to feel fully functional. I have tried various things as a one off but I would never use them even 3 days running. There are some useful herbals supplements for sleep that aren't damaging. Now certain things can effect brain chemistry (5-HTP for example) but they can be used with good effect and aren't what I would call damaging. A simple ZMA stack is great for sleep quality and overall recovery so I would recommend that. Then you have melatonin (which is actually banned in the UK) but is very useful and has many health benefits. Then you have a few blends from various companies that can feel strong and work great. I have been using Axe & Sledge's Dozer for the last month (maybe 2 days per week) and it's extremely effective. So if you have trouble sleeping or maybe want to improve your sleep quality maybe try 1-2 things (zma and melatonin for example) and they may help out without giving any nasty side effects.

I watched and thought….
#1 whoever the unnamed calller is, remember not to tell that guy anything.

#2 or look like the two other fellas wore more interested in trying to bring up some dirt then answer the questions or advise the guy any better.
im
Not impressed with guys liken that and did not subscribe lol

anyone else that follows this guy on instagram think to themselves, does anyone in the entire fitness industry brag more about being able to eat whatever they want and stay in shape. lol. I crack up every time. The bucket of fried shrimp made me laugh the other day.

He didn’t look that bad , I bet most of us would do anything to win the look over.. ppl die for bodybuilding as sad as it is, Wer winners

anyone else that follows this guy on instagram think to themselves, does anyone in the entire fitness industry brag more about being able to eat whatever they want and stay in shape. lol. I crack up every time. The bucket of fried shrimp made me laugh the other day.
He can eat what he wants because he takes dnp most of the year lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity