over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

would you?

buselmo

Banned
Theoretical question here…

1- If you had an endless supply off anabolics, GH, slin, and fat burners

2- Let’s not kid ourselves here… and just in case you don’t like this way of thinking… let’s say for crap’s sake that the drugs will burn off the fat and will help you build muscle on a ‘caloric deficit’

Would you still go on a 6 meal a day diet and eat as ‘healthy’ as you are knowing you’d get the same results either way? (theoretically speaking) :)

was just curious to see what the answer is... PLEASE BE HONEST!!!:D

I wouldn't be just as strick but would keep it in check due to a greater risk of health problems. I find when you don't eat junk as often you enjoy better when you do get it.

If I could trade dry chicken, oats, and olive oil for nutella filled crepes, pizza, and traditional greasy hungarian dishes without any small print I WOULD IMMEDIATLEY.

The truth is I'm bodybuilding because of an inexplicable animalistic urge to be the biggest, strongest, and leanest motherfucker on earth. I don't think I need to say more, a lot of you probably know the feeling. But, while I didn't start BB for the joy, I do enjoy bodybuilding in it's self, It gives me satisfaction in my daily life and a sense of accomplishment.

If I could make the same progress as on a traditional bb diet, and enjoy bodybuilding while enjoying my favorite foods more frequently, I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

BUT if this came at a high price (completely wrecking my health) than obviously I wouldn't make this swap, as it would be counter productive. I'd end up having to stop doing what makes me happy (bodybuilding) because of doing it wrong.

If I could trade dry chicken, oats, and olive oil for nutella filled crepes, pizza, and traditional greasy hungarian dishes without any small print I WOULD IMMEDIATLEY.

The truth is I'm bodybuilding because of an inexplicable animalistic urge to be the biggest, strongest, and leanest motherfucker on earth. I don't think I need to say more, a lot of you probably know the feeling. But, while I didn't start BB for the joy, I do enjoy bodybuilding in it's self, It gives me satisfaction in my daily life and a sense of accomplishment.

If I could make the same progress as on a traditional bb diet, and enjoy bodybuilding while enjoying my favorite foods more frequently, I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

BUT if this came at a high price (completely wrecking my health) than obviously I wouldn't make this swap, as it would be counter productive. I'd end up having to stop doing what makes me happy (bodybuilding) because of doing it wrong.

:headbang:

Also, as I'm sure you know many around us see how we diet so strictly and train so intensely (well the ones of us that really do), and people not 'in-the-know' look at all of that and believe us that that's all we do to look a certain way, just hard work, knowledge, willpower, and determination.

Now if I was 5'8'' 260 8%BF eating waffles, pancakes, sausage and bacon at breakfast, ahem excuse me Meal #1, and my family/friends saw that, the chemical game would be up and with it, some 'respect' you receive from these people when you're otherwise doing it the 'hardcore' way.

Would I personally give a shit? No. But if you were a millionaire, what's more glamorous; people thinking you came from nothing? Or people knowing it was all inherited?

LOL this post pretty much sums it up right here. I agree!!!!!!!!

2- Let’s not kid ourselves here… and just in case you don’t like this way of thinking… let’s say for crap’s sake that the drugs will burn off the fat and will help you build muscle on a ‘caloric deficit’

Would you still go on a 6 meal a day diet and eat as ‘healthy’ as you are knowing you’d get the same results either way? (theoretically speaking) :)

For me, i know that when i am 'on' i can be a tad bit more lax with things( as long as i don't get crazy) and still get great results. I still stick to my healthy meals for the majority of my nutrition, BUT i am not worried about having a few double cheeseburgers for lunch here and there. This iof course, assuming that i am not dieting strict for a specific reason.

It is such an individual thing because i have one friend (Friend A) who eats 6 meals that are 110% healthy each and every day while on and i have another friend (Friend B) who eats like shit and at least two meals a day are comprised of chik-fil-a, mcdonalds, and subway while on. A gets up to a lean 210 normally while busting his ass in the gym and at the dinner table, while B gets up to an even leaner 230-240(at the same height) while eating like shit and training fairly hard. So for me, i would have to base the decision off things like my inidividual response, genetics, etc. I know a lot of guys that can get away with eating like that and just taking more hormones. Granted i would wager that friend A has much more longevity both in life and this sport than friend B who always looks like he is about to stroke out from his blood pressure.

Affirmative...If I could eat shit and look good by doing the same training and pinning that I already do, for sure, I'd do it! :headbang:

The parts of this lifestyle that I truly enjoy are the training and effect from training. I enjoy the work and accomplishment. So, I would do and enjoy those regardless of anything.

But the diet, supps, money spent, carrying fucking food everywhere, spending a couple hundred a month on protein/vitamins,etc, PCT purchase, avoiding drinking and eating junk on a night out, or just not going out at all...Id love to lose those. Most of all, I'd love to get the time back that I spend doing all the extra crap that we gotta do. ESPECIALLY diet and food prep/eating. I despise it.

In fact, while we're on topic, if I never had to eat again except when I wanted to, and I could still grow or get lean, I'd LOVE it. Or if could only eat pie, every type of pie, forever and a steak once in a while...that would be great.

Controlled hunger with healthy foods. Damn, too hard to tell.

Triple whopper w cheese choc milk shake and a little Hershey pie :)

Triple whopper w cheese choc milk shake and a little Hershey pie :)

Large Papa John's Pizza - Supreme Toppings
Pistachio Ice Cream Cake
Flake Chocolate Bar
And some White Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos :D

But to answer the question, I would be more Lax, but I still wouldn't eat certain foods, or drink soda etc.

A million run on chemical words in the "other ingredients" and stuff like that, never helps my appetite. (well Unless its White Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos :D)

I have always had a weaker immune system. I catch every cold that seems to come my way. So I'm definitely more health conscious when it comes to things that may mess me up.

Sadly hormones don't boost my immunity any :(

Large Papa John's Pizza - Supreme Toppings
Pistachio Ice Cream Cake
Flake Chocolate Bar
And some White Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos :D

But to answer the question, I would be more Lax, but I still wouldn't eat certain foods, or drink soda etc.

A million run on chemical words in the "other ingredients" and stuff like that, never helps my appetite. (well Unless its White Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos :D)

I have always had a weaker immune system. I catch every cold that seems to come my way. So I'm definitely more health conscious when it comes to things that may mess me up.

Sadly hormones don't boost my immunity any :(

Niiiiice now I'm fuckin hungry lol :banghead: o well chicken rice n greens it is...

But yeah back on topic I wouldn't drink coke n sugary shit like that. Jus wouldn't b afraid to
Splurge!!

I would eat in such a way that it would be an afront to god himself. weather you know it or not i live like a bodybuilder but have the heart of a champion competitive eater. Sure one hot dog would be great, But do you know what would really hit the spot? 47 more!

As long is none of that affected my health sure id do it.

Yes I would,,bodybuilding is about good health too.

Would I eat more junk if it didn't make me fat? Absolutely.

Would I eat only triple whoppers and cosmic brownies and sugar cookies if I got optimal bodybuilding results from it? Honestly....Yeah. I would. At least for a while. I'd rationalize it. "You're young, you're active as fuck, you do cardio every day, you can handle a few burgers and brownies."

Last edited:
i feel like shit when eating fastfood. Although i like it occasionally, i always regret it the moment i am done........
So i would probably keep eating the way i do now.

I would def stick to a clean diet if I could. My problem is I live with 4 children who love to eat shit. On top of that my wife wil not stick to her diet. So there is always snacks around the house. If it was totally up to me and I had the money to go all organic, I would.

I would love to eat more crap. I can get away with eating about 14% of my meals from crap foods, theyu still have lots of protein burgers and such but when not dieting 14% is the max(28 meals per week on average, four of those crap.) Some weeks the percentage goes down as I will have more feedings.

Would I like to eat more crap, sure.:D

In this fantasy world would there be Unicorns......because I bet Unicorns would taste great.

Well, I think I would like to eat more crap… until I eat it… like that pile of sweet-sour processed chicken McNuggets thing I had at Pei Wei Friday night… then an hour later tell my wife "why did I eat that because now I feel like a piece of lard-ass crap". Mostly it would be nice not to be hungry every 2-3 hours. It sure would open up time to do other stuff :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131