over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow, all this time T4 was needed with HGH

no

t4 absorption can be decreased because it binds to some minerals (calcium and iron IIRC). so you should take it on emtpy stomach and wait with eating (especially dont take a multi)

it doesnt matter at all with t3. dont worry
I had good results but most importantly felt much better pinning my gh at night then taking t4 first thing in the am on an empty stomach. Midday zombie feeling lethargy all but disappeared. Next time I'll draw blood to see where I am.

no

t4 absorption can be decreased because it binds to some minerals (calcium and iron IIRC). so you should take it on emtpy stomach and wait with eating (especially dont take a multi)

it doesnt matter at all with t3. dont worry

Thank you for this post. I always knew T4 had to be taken upon waking in a fasted state with no food for an additional hour, but I never knew if that held true for T3. I appreciate this insight. :)

Yah I had no idea T3 could be taken anytime. My stepmom is prescribed T4 and the dr just told her to take in the morning. She was on it for 6weeks and felt nothing. No energy no weight loss. I told her to take first thing with full glass of water and wait 1hr to eat and now 2weeks later she is down 8lbs and has energy. Crazy how stupid some Dr.'s are.

Last edited:
High GH levels will cause the body to release somatostaton (negative feedback loop to inhibit GH production). It also happens to inhibit TSH production which in return would lower T4 production and T3 transcription. This is why your thyroid levels suffered on a higher dose of GH.

Adding in a bit of T3 or T4 will rectify this and the plus side is it will help burn the fat stores released by GH thru lipolysis. It's a win win for fat burning.

As far as it being needed to help the anabolic effects of GH, I find this to be BS to be honest. There wasn't any data backing the theory that the conversion of T4 to T3 somehow made GH more effective. I feel Anthony Roberts made this up and others have been running along with it.

Do you think this applies to MK? Could a 25 mg pre-bed dosage release enough GH to affect one's T3 and T4 levels? Also what would you suggest be an effective somastoston blocker?

Do you think this applies to MK? Could a 25 mg pre-bed dosage release enough GH to affect one's T3 and T4 levels? Also what would you suggest be an effective somastoston blocker?

huperzine-A is somatostatin inhibitor

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Mk677 studies show no effect on thyroid hormones during the short term but I couldn't find studies that showed thyroid output after long term use of mk677. Maybe I just missed it.

Huperzine A and horny goat weed are good somatostatin inhibitors, and melatonin as well before bed.

Not reading this entire thing.
But I confirmed with blood work that my t4 decreased while on hgh.
Matter of fact it still hasn't bounced back 10 weeks later after discontinued use.

Thank you for this post. I always knew T4 had to be taken upon waking in a fasted state with no food for an additional hour, but I never knew if that held true for T3. I appreciate this insight. :)

the funny thing is that internet broscientists claimed that just like t4, t3 absorption allegedly was inhibited by calcium and you would need to take it on empty stomach

when in fact the filler material in pharma t3 tabs (cytomel i.e.) is calcium sulfate :D

the funny thing is that internet broscientists claimed that just like t4, t3 absorption allegedly was inhibited by calcium and you would need to take it on empty stomach

when in fact the filler material in pharma t3 tabs (cytomel i.e.) is calcium sulfate :D

Interesting. That sure makes it a lot easier to use since it doesn't matter when or how you take it. Very cool! :)

Interesting. That sure makes it a lot easier to use since it doesn't matter when or how you take it. Very cool! :)

i like splitting the dosage up and using half in the morning and the other half usually before a meal later in the day

dont ask me why but i have to poop 80% of the time after i take t3 :eek:
anyone else experience this? lol

its pretty cool to be able to predict that though i gotta admit :D

You think running something like T3 20mcg+T4 100mcg once a day with 10ius (split am pm)hgh and 160mg test a week I would run into any problems? I have never ran t3 before and I am afraid of losing muscle but that seems like a modest dose of t3 no?

I have been running 10ius of 6 fingers reds for a while now so I am assuming my thyroid is taking a hit. Thanks guys.

You think running something like T3 20mcg+T4 100mcg once a day with 10ius (split am pm)hgh and 160mg test a week I would run into any problems? I have never ran t3 before and I am afraid of losing muscle but that seems like a modest dose of t3 no?

I have been running 10ius of 6 fingers reds for a while now so I am assuming my thyroid is taking a hit. Thanks guys.

The theory is to only use T4 with HGH. The conversion of T4 to T3 in the body makes the HGH more anabolic. T4 at 150mcg upon waking was plenty for me. Take it on an empty stomach and wait an hour to eat.

The theory is to only use T4 with HGH. The conversion of T4 to T3 in the body makes the HGH more anabolic. T4 at 150mcg upon waking was plenty for me. Take it on an empty stomach and wait an hour to eat.

I take a bunch of pills when I wake up including multi. Should I take the t4 instead before bed usually an hour or so after final meal? Or should I just switch my pills to evening? Just hard to break a habit, lol.

I take a bunch of pills when I wake up including multi. Should I take the t4 instead before bed usually an hour or so after final meal? Or should I just switch my pills to evening? Just hard to break a habit, lol.

you should take the t4 AWAY from food AND especially multis

and you should take your multi with food, otherwise youll just piss out all the fat soluble vitamins...

Right when I wake up on an empty stomach I take liv 52, 1g vitC, 500mg ginseng,green tea extract, HTCZ,Claritin,proviron, and adex/cabergoline(MWF) Then I get dressed and around 10min later I have a full lemon squeezed in about 18oz water and some bcaa's to alkalize myself for the day.15-20min later I have breakfast. I'm going to add T4 so and I think my best bet is early morning when you first wake up to piss and then go back to bed for a few hours.

Last edited:
Anybody have any input regarding taking ACV right after T4 in the mornings? I'm starting ACV again (1 teaspoon) in the am pre cardio. Wondering if I should space them out more.
I'll be starting gh again soon and will be taking gh pre-bed, T4 at 4:30 then ACV+water 10 minutes later.

apple cider vinegar will most likely not interfere with t4

cant imagine why it would

you should take the t4 AWAY from food AND especially multis

and you should take your multi with food, otherwise youll just piss out all the fat soluble vitamins...

Thanks jizzmo. Gonna run 200 mcg t4 in the am on empty stomach and all my supps (pills) with dinner.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws