over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow, following JJ's lead

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Started my research Sasquatch 5x day ghrp2 / mod, 100mcg ea, 100mcg Huperzine A 4x a day, and to sweeten the mix, threw in 2 IU Rips at bedtime and early am... Talk about numb hands, he kept dropping the phone last night, and i swear although he ate a big ass burger and onion rings last night, he feels / look leaner.

Started my research Sasquatch 5x day ghrp2 / mod, 100mcg ea, 100mcg Huperzine A 4x a day, and to sweeten the mix, threw in 2 IU Rips at bedtime and early am... Talk about numb hands, he kept dropping the phone last night, and i swear although he ate a big ass burger and onion rings last night, he feels / look leaner.

That stuff really tightens the body up. I'm throwing in 10 units of insulin upon waking, preworkout, and pwo now. My rips are pwo. Everything looks round and full in the muscle bellies. Pretty cool protocol!

Ah, the wonders of peps and gh. I had a big ass double meat burger with fries and coleslaw for lunch. Thought I was gonna gain 10 pounds of fat, but my abs say different. :D

I had a double double, fries, and a dr. proper preworkout yesterday. Abs look great this morning. :D

My only complaint is the numbness, as well as hands hurting, and my face is swollen up like it got stung by a swarm of wasps, but that goes away... Did start on some otc diuretics, one is bromo-something, other is a natural blend of herbs...

BTW, check out the menu of this joint Menu - Vertigo Burgers and Fries

Do you guys use it at same time as peps? What if there's not access to peps (work etc) is it still worth poping one?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is the huperzine injectable?

Even if you are at work and can't take peptides (this is my situation today) still take your huperzine A capsule every 5 hours. It will inhibit somatostatin and even if you are natural, you will have more free circulating gh because of it.

Even if you are at work and can't take peptides (this is my situation today) still take your huperzine A capsule every 5 hours. It will inhibit somatostatin and even if you are natural, you will have more free circulating gh because of it.

Any specific brand you like best for the huperzine a?

I got the 200mcg capsules at vitacost.com. It's their store brand...very affordable. I like them because shipping is free on orders over $50, and it arrives in one day usually.

don't flame me for this but how is eating a burger, fries, shake, apple pie for lunch one day going to make a difference in your physique if your already in shape? Now you eat that same meal every day 90 days in a row and that's a different story....just saying!

don't flame me for this but how is eating a burger, fries, shake, apple pie for lunch one day going to make a difference in your physique if your already in shape? Now you eat that same meal every day 90 days in a row and that's a different story....just saying!

How old are you? For us older guys gh makes a huge difference in regards to how much junk food we can tolerate.

just turned 49 a few weeks ago, run aas year round but not gh..tried it a few years back for a year straight, first batch was good but second was bunk and decided to quit since my source wasn't consistent. Just started some igf des so hopefully that will work for me.

Last edited:

i agree....but if u could add 1-2 cheat meals a week and stay lean....thats huge in my world

would u wanna take that with gh alone...or with the peps?

Both. I inhibits that which makes hgh useless. It will give you more active growth hormone when taking peps and when taking hgh. It has made my hands very numb since adding it in to my protocol which means I have less hgh destroyed by somatostatin.

Both. I inhibits that which makes hgh useless. It will give you more active growth hormone when taking peps and when taking hgh. It has made my hands very numb since adding it in to my protocol which means I have less hgh destroyed by somatostatin.

cool.....just got back from gnc

Any of you guys get anxiety type sides from the Huperzine? I ran it as a nootropic and after a few months I was getting palpitations and skipped beats from it. Went through entire battery of tests with cardiologist and was completely normal. Stopped taking all supplements and it went away.

Research has shown me that after extended periods serum levels remain elevated, leading to anxiety. Anyone else experience this?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws