over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW!!! I have much respect for those who shave

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
I am trying to shave off all this damn bodyhair and HOLY SHIT!..shaving the legs..back..is hard as hell...cant ever seem to get it all off and then there are the hard to reach areas..DAMN!

What sucks is my girl lives about 2 hrs away and then there is the nair and the veet which burn the hell outta my skin and it gets really irritated..doesnt ever seem to work either!

Shit haha..anyone got some damn tips for this poor bastard :D

I am trying to shave off all this damn bodyhair and HOLY SHIT!..shaving the legs..back..is hard as hell...cant ever seem to get it all off and then there are the hard to reach areas..DAMN!

What sucks is my girl lives about 2 hrs away and then there is the nair and the veet which burn the hell outta my skin and it gets really irritated..doesnt ever seem to work either!

I am a hairy SOB. It took me almost two hours to shave my legs and arms. I found that a good razor like a fusion or a mach 3 really helps. Once you shave it all off keep up with it. It's not that bad to maintain once you get rid of all the long thick hair

I always use clippers first and then shave. Like said above, try to keep up with it if you can.

I just dont shave until I have too..but I'm not that hairy thankfully.
Not shaving my stomach or ass till my show next year, haha.

Once you get it off, maintenance is a lot quicker. Best thing to do is buzz first, then shave the rest off.

I always use clippers first and then shave. Like said above, try to keep up with it if you can.
Definitely. Use the clippers 1st as low as they go which takes off just about everything, and then use the actual razor for the little stubble that's left.. Trying to use the razor 1st for thick long hair would take sooo long.

I'm not really into the whole hairless look..i know for guys that compete its neeeded, but man once you go that route and shave everyting off be prepared to keep it taht way becuase growing it back will look funny like chic who needs to shave lol.

I just use a clipper and trip areas but leave hair on the body..every girlfriend i've had preffered it that way and thought there is no reason i should be smoother than her lol

Definetly use a clipper first to get it pretty low and the razor will last you longer.

i am the yetti. for back google something called the Razorba. its amazing for hard to reach spots on the back. as i have grown it has become more of a bitch to reach

I was the only kid on the mighty might football team with armpit hair and the only kid on the middle school baseball team with chest hair. I was nicknamed Chewie in high school and was forced to make growling noises like a bear at all times. I use a Phillips bodygroomer, in Walgreens or CVS for like $40 once a week on the hard to reach areas. Doesnt get as close as a razor BUT no ingrown hairs. Us a little shaving cream and it will get close. Im on my 4th one in 4 years (once the trimmer gets dull its done).
Works everywhere but the yammer sack... ouch!

i think i might be giving george''the animal''steel a run for his money with back hair..

thanks for the tips..GOD knows i need em! lol

Guess you guys can judge how it works out by the pics..ill post up new ones without the hair as soon as i can get it all off!

RJ

TAN!

thanks for the tips..GOD knows i need em! lol

Guess you guys can judge how it works out by the pics..ill post up new ones without the hair as soon as i can get it all off!

RJ

To really complete your look and really show how lean you are you really need to go tan casper :)

You shave off the 30lbs of body hair and get a dark tan and your going to look sick bro...dam i wish i was lean as you...i hate u! lol

Great work bro, your transformation is amazing

two words Phillips bodygroomer nothing like it

You dudes like that thing?!! I bought one and thought it was a total POS! It does not get close at all and I need to go over every part like 10x for it to work 1/2 way decently. None-the-less, it's in the landfill now. I stick to a my Wahl trimmer w/no attachment to get the bulk stuff off, then a Mach 3 to get smooth.

I'm not a hairy guy either...my legs and arms'll get fury, but that's about as bad as it gets. I don't have back hair so that's a blessing! :p If you're using GH and/or test, be prepared for faster hair growth and probably even thicker growth. Takes more effort to keep yourself smooth.

I hated the bodygroomer, but I picked up a Panasonic Body Effex from Best Buy and it is honestly as good as a blade. If you arent currently shaved I'd use a trimmer first, but after that its good to go. I've had mine for atleast 6 months and it's still going strong.

Wait until you get that itch when the hair starts too growback:(

Shaving the back sucks. I am a hairy BA***RD! Oh and that itch is a pain in the A$$. Wish I had a good head of hair though. I've been loosing that for years.

I am a gorilla

I am a hairy SOB. It took me almost two hours to shave my legs and arms. I found that a good razor like a fusion or a mach 3 really helps. Once you shave it all off keep up with it. It's not that bad to maintain once you get rid of all the long thick hair
Bro's
I have been shaving my back since I was 14. I gave up and just deal with being a hairy MF. LOL

B

Back

Shaving the back sucks. I am a hairy BA***RD! Oh and that itch is a pain in the A$$. Wish I had a good head of hair though. I've been loosing that for years.

Yes the more you shave it the longer it freakin gets. I might let it grow and come it up to my head where I getting a little thin. LOL

B

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner