YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW i just cant believe this is where society has come to... obese singer dancing and fat promoting?

that's the "insidious" part.

it's 'crucial' to their mental health that you "affirm their identity" by using these pronouns that they prefer (even though it confuses everyone else to refer to a man as 'she' or an individual as 'they')..

therefore, if you refuse, you're at best, indifferent to their wellbeing... and are therefore, a bad person.

this is how a weaker person exerts their will over a stronger person

but i digress. it's not an exact science.. and to be honest, i feel pretty silly debating such a nonsensical topic in the first place lol
This is the best description of exactly what is happening. If I can make you refer to me as Mr. Or sir, or a female name when I am a male or a female when I am a male, then I have gained power over you. The craziest example is when they want to refer to Latinos as Latinx and they completely rejected it. Its absurd to refer to a man as a woman in my opinion just to appease them, it's the same as calling a fat person fit or a 120lb guy muscular. The distinction between male and female, masculine and feminine, and the concept of love between a man and woman are as old as time and the basis for humanity. We do not need to re-write and change humanity to serve the needs of a small select group. I don't move to China and demand everyone learn to speak English and they change their history curriculum to 90% civil war and 10% everything else like it is here

It's only a contradiction to you bc you watch those shows and must be around a lot of fat people. A lot of fat people who are saying, "This is who I am!" while eating a turkey leg with a half-gallon of ice cream. I don't watch TV much at all and if I do, it certainly isn't that crap. I probably weigh as much as the three girls who live with me combined. Do you seek out fat shows just to get disgusted?

I said obesity is a problem. Worldwide. I agreed with you. WTF do you want from me? So is violence. So is hunger. This thread is actually just one long trail of stupidity really. Go volunteer if it's so close to to your heart. Get a fitness program together specifically for overweight people. Start a podcast. I've had clients drop 100+ pounds. They weren't transformed into bodybuilders but it turned lives around. This thread has no purpose, no directive whatsoever. Worthless. Other than maybe the occasional "my brush with fatness" stories. Some of those are good (funny).

This has been going on for decades. Remember shows like Roseanne? Or King of Queens? Those shows starred fat people. John Candy, Chris Farley, Louis Simmons, Sam Kinison, I could go on all day. What, it took you until 2022 to realize there are a LOT of fat people out there and that it's even popularized? And I have no idea what show or whatever you were watching. I haven't yet saw anyone glorify being fat although . And if I did, it was on sitcoms on TV to 'Baby Got Back' on the radio, which I found as equally stupid as this thread.
honestly, in hindsight I agree with this statement 100% . instead of demonizing these people we should lead by example and help them, not unsolicited, but extend the olive branch by being kind informative, and compassionate. I have made a ton of wrong choices in my life and have done some wicked shit, who am I to judge? I have tons of faults. Sometimes I am my own worst enemy. It's a lack of awareness in many cases that these people end up this way, and bad programming, bad blueprints. instead of criticizing we should be inspiring and planting the right seeds. roses take special fertilizer to grow, weeds will grow on their own. a huge percentage of my clients are overweight also. great point my brother. You catch a lot more bees with honey! I loved Farley, john candy (uncle buck).

This is the best description of exactly what is happening. If I can make you refer to me as Mr. Or sir, or a female name when I am a male or a female when I am a male, then I have gained power over you. The craziest example is when they want to refer to Latinos as Latinx and they completely rejected it. Its absurd to refer to a man as a woman in my opinion just to appease them, it's the same as calling a fat person fit or a 120lb guy muscular. The distinction between male and female, masculine and feminine, and the concept of love between a man and woman are as old as time and the basis for humanity. We do not need to re-write and change humanity to serve the needs of a small select group. I don't move to China and demand everyone learn to speak English and they change their history curriculum to 90% civil war and 10% everything else like it is here
MEXICA is the proper term for most Mexicans. I coach some very influential Chicano clients who are in Hollywood/movies and other industries and command upwards of hundreds of thousand to a million + followers. NONE Of them say latinx
latinx is a woke attention-seeking term. Another agenda pushing crusade. I grew up chicano, in the varrio, from the varrio, and not one person I know says or claims latinx. I also speak some nahuatl as is mandatory to learn in the pen if you are "a somebody or an associate".

mexica is Nahuatl (aztec) speaking AZTEC culture, or Toltec predating them. teotehuican pyramid builders
o/t blacks speak Swahili if they are a "somebody" in penal system here. that's why bloods refer to each other as damu, damu is blood in swahili. respect to all my African brothers and all nations/races.

honestly, in hindsight I agree with this statement 100% . instead of demonizing these people we should lead by example and help them, not unsolicited, but extend the olive branch by being kind informative, and compassionate. I have made a ton of wrong choices in my life and have done some wicked shit, who am I to judge? I have tons of faults. Sometimes I am my own worst enemy. It's a lack of awareness in many cases that these people end up this way, and bad programming, bad blueprints. instead of criticizing we should be inspiring and planting the right seeds. roses take special fertilizer to grow, weeds will grow on their own. a huge percentage of my clients are overweight also. great point my brother. You catch a lot more bees with honey! I loved Farley, john candy (uncle buck).
That's the only way this gets fixed. But unfortunately, it won't get fixed. Like Billy Joel said, "We didn't start the fire; it was always burnin' since the world's been turnin'." Even Yeshua who Americans call Jesus said 2,000 years ago, "The poor [sick] you will always have with you." Getting angry or yelling at the problem is just a headache for you. Don't waste your time. How many times are you going to see the leaves fall from the trees? Or feel the summer sun on your face? Make the most of your time. If you want to help, than by all means help.

Nobody can force you to call them anything. If you feel forced, than that's your desire to be liked and respected (or whatever). Maybe it's just the nature of message boards but I will never understand how an account can be simultaneously so incredibly insightful, witty, and hilarious while also making posts completely bereft of anything resembling an actual thought.

And the insidious dark plot to control people through pronouns bit had me in hysterical laughter. I think you were joking and I sure hope so.

Latinx is pretty crummy, agreed. But the mistake made there was that there is Latinas, Latinos, Chicanos, Hispanics, Spaniards, Cubans, Venezuelans, El Savadorans, Cubans, etc and they tried to lump them all together into one group.

They didn't like that. Not at all. 😂

That's the only way this gets fixed. But unfortunately, it won't get fixed. Like Billy Joel said, "We didn't start the fire; it was always burnin' since the world's been turnin'." Even Yeshua who Americans call Jesus said 2,000 years ago, "The poor [sick] you will always have with you." Getting angry or yelling at the problem is just a headache for you. Don't waste your time. How many times are you going to see the leaves fall from the trees? Or feel the summer sun on your face? Make the most of your time. If you want to help, than by all means help.

Nobody can force you to call them anything. If you feel forced, than that's your desire to be liked and respected (or whatever). Maybe it's just the nature of message boards but I will never understand how an account can be simultaneously so incredibly insightful, witty, and hilarious while also making posts completely bereft of anything resembling an actual thought.

And the insidious dark plot to control people through pronouns bit had me in hysterical laughter. I think you were joking and I sure hope so.

Latinx is pretty crummy, agreed. But the mistake made there was that there is Latinas, Latinos, Chicanos, Hispanics, Spaniards, Cubans, Venezuelans, El Savadorans, Cubans, etc and they tried to lump them all together into one group.

They didn't like that. Not at all. 😂
yes it was a dr jordan peterson quote, while I like a lot of his content regarding the @trans thing, he is a zealot with an agenda. same with ben shapiro. I have TRANS clients and they are great people. They dont push any agenda on me and treat me awesome when I have interactions with them (sales, no coaching). I find purpose and fulfillment in the SERVICE of others. nothing else has brought me such great peace and tamed my obvious demons.

I like their verbiage usually it makes me feel like I am reading the Princeton review word smart book that I used to read and challenge teachers with in elementary school! I am right there with you bro. cool heads always prevail.

yes it was a dr jordan peterson quote, while I like a lot of his content regarding the @trans thing, he is a zealot with an agenda. same with ben shapiro. I have TRANS clients and they are great people. They dont push any agenda on me and treat me awesome when I have interactions with them (sales, no coaching). I find purpose and fulfillment in the SERVICE of others. nothing else has brought me such great peace and tamed my obvious demons.

I like their verbiage usually it makes me feel like I am reading the Princeton review word smart book that I used to read and challenge teachers with in elementary school! I am right there with you bro. cool heads always prevail.
All those years in psychology and I never met a trans person. I know there were two in an office across town but I wasn't affiliated with that office and never met them. I've seen photographs of the various stages of transitioning (pretty yikes) but had very little training in dealing with that type of dysphoria or MPD so those people would have been immediately sent out somewhere else for a referral/letter of recommendation or lack thereof from someone qualified to ascertain eligibility.

It is not my job to make people feel good about themselves. As i can't anyway. It is an inside job. People need to take what i say in the spirit in which it was said. Not the way they have chose to hear it. And if they have a question then they can ask what i mean. And if they still don't like it they can work on acceptance and tolerance they are great virtues to have.

I've never understood the phrase "don't judge" or " people in glass house's shouldn't throw stones"..... judge is just a synonym for having an opinion, nothing more. We aren't sentencing people to death or harassing them just giving our opinion. It's like if oke girl has implants and she comments on another girl getting plastic surgery on her face. She should not be able to have an opinion that the surgery looks bad or over the top simply because she has implants? If I abused treb one cycle and did a gram a week then I tell a guy doing 3g or gear, dnp, and lantis at 200lbs .." you don't need all that it's crazy...I shouldn't be able to say that?

I don't think when someone gives an unfavorable opinion of someone's actions or lifestyle they are claiming they are perfect, they are just contributing their opinion nothing more. Then people will say " you should be positive".. how boring would life be if we all were positive and didn't offer bluntness or criticism of others even if sometimes it's blunt? I'm very critical of others but also critical of myself.
You've just outlined the "tu quoque" logical fallacy. And you're exactly right, discerning is not condemning.

san diego and LA the worst for violent crime and gangs, cartel presence and tunnels, not that sd dont have insane amounts of homelessness and tent camps, san Francisco is another level. fresno bad too, and some parts of sactown. sonoma is Disneyland compared to here lol, feel ya though bro
I heard the mayor of SD and city bureau recriminalized "street camping" and is working to get people off the streets. Is this true?

I heard the mayor of SD and city bureau recriminalized "street camping" and is working to get people off the streets. Is this true?
Highly doubt that - I think the agenda is to make everything worse before they make it better - the safe act was just passed - google that

All those years in psychology and I never met a trans person. I know there were two in an office across town but I wasn't affiliated with that office and never met them. I've seen photographs of the various stages of transitioning (pretty yikes) but had very little training in dealing with that type of dysphoria or MPD so those people would have been immediately sent out somewhere else for a referral/letter of recommendation or lack thereof from someone qualified to ascertain eligibility.
Man, I’ve met several trannies here in NOLA. I’d NEVER EVER would have guessed they were once dudes! All I can say is there are some pretty dudes out there!!!! Cause I would NOT make a pretty chick! Lol.

On the opposite side I can always tell when it’s a woman that transitioned into being a dude!!! It’s pretty obvious at least the ones I’ve met personally.

Southern Decadence festival is rolling along here… You see all you ever need to see…

Cage

Man, I’ve met several trannies here in NOLA. I’d NEVER EVER would have guessed they were once dudes! All I can say is there are some pretty dudes out there!!!! Cause I would NOT make a pretty chick! Lol.

On the opposite side I can always tell when it’s a woman that transitioned into being a dude!!! It’s pretty obvious at least the ones I’ve met personally.

Southern Decadence festival is rolling along here… You see all you ever need to see…

Cage
That culture just doesn't much exist here in Nowheresville, PA. It's mostly Harley riding dudes and bearded rednecks (includes me). Not too much out of the ordinary. It's PA Dutch so with their diet of scrapple and hogmaw, you see a lot of beer guts and flannel shirts. NOLA, Las Vegas, San Fran, Miami, NYC, SoCal, etc those places attract quite a lot of the types discussed in this thread. But I've been to all those places and didn't sweat it. I've seen enough strange things in my time to not let that prevent me from having a good time.

Reactions: Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity