advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW i just cant believe this is where society has come to... obese singer dancing and fat promoting?

Don't even get me started on this shit. It's fucking asinine. All this body positivity nonsense smh. We are living in a world of fucking snowflakes who can't handle any kind of criticism. One of the many reasons I have no intention of having children. I wouldn't be able to raise kids in a world like this.

She should be embarrassed but instead is proud :oops:
there was a time obese people didnt flaunt it... just unreal....
time stamp at 1:20 is when the fat promoting begins.....

This is natural selection kicking in and these fat nasty eat everything fuck every one bc no discipline no saying no to anything, they’ll die faster than crazy bodybuilders with over the top gear lives but most of all bitches that fat can’t carry a baby so it’ll fizzle also to note as far as I know there’s only one male demographic in general that fucks fat chics, thick chics are great but I do t know anybody that wants to bang a fat bitch. Super fucked up maybe a blowjob but not Lizzo fat can you imagine how she smells 🤮

Just got done reading an article about kids identifying as animals. Specifically little girls identifying themselves as cats. They’re known as furries. They even cut holes in the back of their uniforms for their non-existent tails!!!! And schools are A-OK with this behavior as long as they’re not being disruptive. WTF?

School in the 80’s; I would’ve gotten a beating from other kids and then the board from the principal! Got that damn board too many times growing up. Deserved every lick I got though. That shit still HURT!!!!

So glad I got NORMAL children!!! I’d knock my boy upside his head if he told me some dumb shit like that! If he was 2yrs old; whatever. Not in middle school though. This means these children have some serious mental disability that need addressed PRONTO!

Cage

I feel personally attacked by your post. Will retreat to my "safe tree."

Well it’s only gonna get worse most likely, as people start hanging out in the metaverse, lotsa fat bodies will have sexy avatars!

Damn there are some harsh opinions on this.

I think that there just should be body positivity all around. Not that being overweight isn’t a health issue and definitely not considered healthy. But if that overweight person comes to acceptance that they are happy with the way they look knowing the risks, then who are we to judge?

I mean I am pretty sure most us on this board are making choices that are less than healthy. We use chemicals, androgens, peptides and doses that would be illogical to argue is “safe and healthy.” We compromise our health to look a certain way. We accept the risk that we are taking years off our lives. Many, many individuals on this forum have paid the price for actions like early heart attacks, hospital trips and other ailments.

it’s not right for us to say how unhealthy someone is, when are pumping ourselves full of chemicals.

What I truly am most amazed with is the ability for someone to be happy with their body. Where they can look in the mirror and actually be happy with the way look and accept it. I would argue virtually all of us do not truly have the ability to look in the mirror and be 100% content. That lack of ability is literally the reason why we are commmitted at looking certain ways with our physiques and will do quite unhealthy things to get there.

In my eyes if you can be happy with your body and truly love the way you look and say “I wouldn’t change a thing,” well I have to admit that you have me beat. I am jealous that I don’t have that ability.

Just got done reading an article about kids identifying as animals. Specifically little girls identifying themselves as cats. They’re known as furries. They even cut holes in the back of their uniforms for their non-existent tails!!!! And schools are A-OK with this behavior as long as they’re not being disruptive. WTF?

School in the 80’s; I would’ve gotten a beating from other kids and then the board from the principal! Got that damn board too many times growing up. Deserved every lick I got though. That shit still HURT!!!!

So glad I got NORMAL children!!! I’d knock my boy upside his head if he told me some dumb shit like that! If he was 2yrs old; whatever. Not in middle school though. This means these children have some serious mental disability that need addressed PRONTO!

Cage
This is in my daughter's middle school playground:
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-25 at 9.41.11 PM.jpeg

I think that there just should be body positivity all around. Not that being overweight isn’t a health issue and definitely not considered healthy. But if that overweight person comes to acceptance that they are happy with the way they look knowing the risks, then who are we to judge?

I mean I am pretty sure most us on this board are making choices that are less than healthy. We use chemicals, androgens, peptides and doses that would be illogical to argue is “safe and healthy.” We compromise our health to look a certain way. We accept the risk that we are taking years off our lives. Many, many individuals on this forum have paid the price for actions like early heart attacks, hospital trips and other ailments.

it’s not right for us to say how unhealthy someone is, when are pumping ourselves full of chemicals.

What I truly am most amazed with is the ability for someone to be happy with their body. Where they can look in the mirror and actually be happy with the way look and accept it. I would argue virtually all of us do not truly have the ability to look in the mirror and be 100% content. That lack of ability is literally the reason why we are commmitted at looking certain ways with our physiques and will do quite unhealthy things to get there.

In my eyes if you can be happy with your body and truly love the way you look and say “I wouldn’t change a thing,” well I have to admit that you have me beat. I am jealous that I don’t have that ability.
they are encouraging people to be fat and lazy, also they have this new word called " fatphobic " lol look at how soft these guys are, I'm all for body acceptance but when it blows my mind when i see how stupid they are, i saw a tiktok a couple days ago and this fat woman says when doctors are encouraging them to lose weight this is fatphobic lolol, they call them selves plus size women but the reality is that they are obese overweight fat pieces of shit that disregard all the science that being fat is not good for your health

Get off my lawn or I'll call the cops!

This might be the most depressing thread I've read on this board. A bunch of middle-aged insecure pricks bitching like old women exactly the way my parents did when we played Dungeons & Dragons and listened to heavy metal "devil music". "What's this world coming to?" they'd say. Oh, but this time, it's different, right? Jesus fucking christ on a cracker... This world is becoming majorly screwed up but because of people like yourselves. Reading a bunch of bullshit on 4chan and reddit brainwashed out of your fucking minds.

Stupid old fucks with tiny shrunken balls injecting illegal drugs to maintain a FAKE, completely fake appearance of health and fitness and can't even get an erection or get your wives pregnant talkin' bout "this world today". Gimme a break. You'll have to excuse me if I can't take your pious notions and thoughts on normality seriously.

You'll go to your graves pissed and angry you failed to change a world that doesn't want you any more.

And before you call me a hypocrite, yes, I'm right there too. Just as bad. Every bit as bad. But I have kids 27, 11, and 7 all perfectly normal and all the things you're crying about are done by a few misguided kids and mentally disturbed adults. We had just as many messed up kids coming up through the years as today. Only now, there is 7.2 billion of them.

Meanwhile, I'm supposed to be thrilled sending my girls back to school and not be traumatized by mask mandates and at the same time be happy as hell that they have to hide under their desks during active shooter drills for when the inevitable psycho comes in with a rifle shooting everything with a pulse while the brave juiced-up police stand outside and wait until the psycho runs out of ammo.

Stupid old fucks with tiny shrunken balls injecting illegal drugs to maintain a FAKE, completely fake appearance of health and fitness and can't even get an erection or get your wives pregnant talkin' bout "this world today". Gimme a break. You'll have to excuse me if I can't take your pious notions and thoughts on normality seriously.

You'll go to your graves pissed and angry you failed to change a world that doesn't want you any more.

damn bro

could have at least let us lube ourselves up first

This is in my daughter's middle school playground:
View attachment 163164
No way that would fly in the US. There’s no such thing as men/women or boys/girls.

And I don’t know what to say abt the video posted telling middle school boys they need to apologize to females for being the problem with society.

I just don’t fit in today’s world. Probably why I choose to hang at my humble abode! Just fine chillin at the house!

Cage

Life has become too easy

I think it's great to be positive, but to be so positive we aren't critical and try and improve is a detriment.
My cousin and his wife for example. Both fat, 5 kids that are fat, don't work, they are positive and happy because they are on mega welfare and have what they need and eat pizza every day. But I think most would still call them a failure or losers (sounds harsh but why sugar coat it)?

If he did something with his body and education and had a career he would possibly have a better healthier body and an attractive wife. People will say " he loves who he loves" but let's be real, he's with a 300lb woman because he is a 300lb broke man, if he had options he would not have chosen her.

Reading this thread from Japan is fun.
Every week we have a show called ありえへん世界 https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/ariehen/ and they often play clips of "My 600 lb. life" on it.
The reactions of the Japanese "panelists" is shock, disbelief, and horror.
Fat people exist here, but far, far less. No one truly huge by American standards though, not even Sumo.

I find obesity repulsive, but it's my personal preference. Obese people are killing themselves, and I do get ticked off that by "normalizing" obesity because they are harming the health of others just as if they encouraged smoking - or like a bunch of gym rats saying 1g of test isn't harmful. But ultimately it's on them.

I feel much of what we see today is due to a lax education system that doesn't emphasise critical thinking enough.
Certain people have worked to demonize education in order to consolidate control and power and it has wreaked havoc as the effects have rippled downstream. Ironically, many of those hurt most are those advocating such views.

If there is a risk to American society today it isn't fat people and girls with blue hair, it's the fact that China is crushing the numbers in advanced education.

Reading this thread from Japan is fun.
Every week we have a show called ありえへん世界 https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/ariehen/ and they often play clips of "My 600 lb. life" on it.
The reactions of the Japanese "panelists" is shock, disbelief, and horror.
Fat people exist here, but far, far less. No one truly huge by American standards though, not even Sumo.

I find obesity repulsive, but it's my personal preference. Obese people are killing themselves, and I do get ticked off that by "normalizing" obesity because they are harming the health of others just as if they encouraged smoking - or like a bunch of gym rats saying 1g of test isn't harmful. But ultimately it's on them.

I feel much of what we see today is due to a lax education system that doesn't emphasise critical thinking enough.
Certain people have worked to demonize education in order to consolidate control and power and it has wreaked havoc as the effects have rippled downstream. Ironically, many of those hurt most are those advocating such views.

If there is a risk to American society today it isn't fat people and girls with blue hair, it's the fact that China is crushing the numbers in advanced education.
Well... I'd take that with a massive grain of salt. I've been here 7 years and the quality of higher education outside of a few elite universities is absolutely abysmal. Graduates from Chinese STEM PhD programs are not at all dominating publication in top journals of their respective fields (although Chinese who graduate from western universities do). In terms of more applicable innovation, the Chinese are doing a slightly better job keeping pace with the anglosphere, but even then their semiconductor industry is estimated to be about 10 years behind the west.

Most people who've never lived here really have no idea how insanely dumb the average Chinese person, particularly the average Chinese person over age 45 or so, really is. In other countries, you are exposed only to the elite Chinese who managed to temporarily or permanently emigrate. Speaking to the average rural Chinese in their 50s or 60s is like talking to somebody with a 5th grade education who watches the Chinese equivalent of Fox News/CNN all day long and is aggressively and arrogantly convinced of their own superiority and the superiority of their race and nation. Take the worst stereotype of an inbred west virginia idiiot racist hillbilly and that guy looks like a genius compared to Farmer Zhou off in rural Anhui province. And as a % of the population, there are far more Farmer Zhous than whatever his analogue is in the US. Their national IQ statistics are cherrypicked from only urban elite students; the real average IQ is around 83. It's comparable to India. That's why this place will never become a true superpower. Even if they had a more optimized and less autocratic form of government, the human capital just isn't there. The country's history literally killed off or exiled millions in the intellectual class and on top of that they've been dealing with the problem of brain drain to an even greater extent than India; a large portion of the smartest Chinese immediately realize the truth and get out and go live elsewhere. So a large % of the people that are remaining are the straight up retards.

You and I, Hawkmoon, are probably dissatisfied with the US in some way having chosen to live our lives in Asia. Despite all the above, I still prefer my life in China to the one I had in America. Everywhere is going to shit and there isn't an escape. But at least I'm surrounded by racist retards instead of otherwise fairly intelligent people who've done enough mental gymnastics to glorify obesity. The Chinese have an excuse of a brutla history and most people just not knowing any better. Americans should know better though... they don't similarly have a good excuse.

Most people who've never lived here really have no idea how insanely dumb the average Chinese person

i've seen enough 'china rekt' videos to have a somewhat decent understanding of this.

people absolutely incapable of operating motor vehicles in any capacity... sinkholes opening up in the ground, and pedestrians just walking straight in

pedestrians walking straight into traffic and getting run over, only to run over repeatedly by motorists as bystanders walk by

shocking... but oddly fascinating - in a macabre sort of way

like lemmings.. or glitchy automatons operating with significantly outdated software

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear