YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW i just cant believe this is where society has come to... obese singer dancing and fat promoting?

Yea I’m never calling a 6’6 dude a woman, a bitch sure but not a female. All these feminists started the political shit and now woman’s rights and title 9 aren’t worth the paper it’s written on and they did it to themselves, happy to see Griner still in jail. America hating WNBA trash takes weed thru Russian airport and wants the US to save her bc she’s black, gay, chic. NOPE, if it was some NFL player everyone would be saying HE should’ve known better. There’s a correction coming in November but we still will be hurting financially for at least another year. I mean veterans get shit on illegals get luxury hotels and smartphones and we wonder why we are in a recession….? You are correct the vast majority Of the public is too stupid to understand and/or too lazy to act or speak.
he's 6 ft 6 wtf and they say he's a she lol I dont know wtf is wrong with these people thinking its fair competition when this dude was a trash swimmer in the male division and he said fuck i wanna be the champ whatever it takes god damnit hahahaha and this pronouns shit is unbelievable i linked a video in this thread about a school in australia that forced young boys to apologize to female students for being male wtf is this, being ashamed of being a man it blows my mind how stupid the west has become and they say ask testosterone levels are dropping every year lol

I was about to say at least he performed now they get welfare disability for being fat Fucks and literally just eat and sweat. I had a client HS football player years back always eating shit and gallons of soda,,warned him, ran into him last week 5’9 400 plus back totally fucked early 20s-total victim wants help doesn’t want to pay or lift hard, so “is there an easy diet my doc says my weight is an issue” honestly I said dude you lose 20 lbs on your own with diet and morning cardio and I’ll cut you a deal on some training, I’ll never see him again.
This is how my cousin is. He will hit me up once every 2 years "can I workout with you" "Can you train me?" I told him I workout alone, I workout fast paced, I don't have to schedule my workouts around anyones schedule, pick anyone up, wait for anyone at the gym, I workout alone, period. He acted like I owed it to him to train him or let him workout with me because I guess he is used to being entitled (all his bills are paid by welfare). At least offer someone money if you want them to take their time to do something for you. Everyone thinks the world owes them something. I told him as long as he needs a workout buddy to go to the gym he'll probably never be a regular. It's not a social thing, you pick a gym, you go in, you do what you need to do, you go home.

You'll have to forgive my rant. Honestly, it's not that I don't have a problem with obesity being promoted as a perfectly acceptable way to live. We have a physical and mental healthcare system for a reason and it's certainly not to keep people as fat and unhealthy as possible.

I live in a very suburban area and there is very little obesity in my district. Lunches have exchanged french fries with apple slices and sodas with water and juice, etc. There used to be a Pizza Hut island in the lunch room that is now gone. Our school board here is very tight on diet and overweight kids are monitored by the school nurses and the school district doctor oversees it all.

The reason for my rant earlier is the hate and the anger. That's not constructive. 99% of the time just compounds the problem. The nude statues in the courtyard of BigA's photo would neeeever pass the PTO here. Somebody would be losing their job over that. Just like states bringing back spanking in school. Here in this district, these moms would hang that teacher from the highest tree in Pennsylvania. I just wish that the hating and bashing one another in this country would stop. We do this in every aspect of our lives now. Everything is a knife fight. That's not a pleasant way to live. And the outright put-downs are usually just a sign of insecurity, not confidence.

You can not fault someone for hoping people would just be kind to one another. If we don't start trying, this species is doomed. But at the same time, building someone up for being 400+ lbs and patting them on the back for a job well done is just as bad as calling them a fat pig. There is a moderate road there. Hopefully, we're all big enough to find it.

Im honestly neutral on this.

Im fine with obese people doing there thing, just dont throw it in people's faces. If that makes any sense.
Today's culture has eliminated the ideas of SHAME. Because we've become a society that gives trophies for second place, we've changed our outlook to, "everyone should be celebrated!" No, thats not how it works. People who lack great qualities and end up spiraling out of control shouldnt be patted on the back, they should be told that its NOT OK. We dont celebrate alcoholics and pat them on the back. They're addicted to drinking. But for some reason we pat people who are addicted to EATING on the back and say its ok. You're beautiful. Its insane.

Whatever though, in a world of ants, i want to be a fuckin spider. I wont preach about it or complain. But ill silently judge and just shake my head.

Actually I got fit shamed by two very obese coworkers today. A scheduling glitch left me when two hours of nothing to do, and it was beautiful outside so i took a run. They called me crazy and then made comments about how gross it was that i was still sweating when I changed back into uniform.

It is sad that they consider their state and attitude to be the default for normal people.

Whatever though, in a world of ants, i want to be a fuckin spider. I wont preach about it or complain. But ill silently judge and just shake my head.

I love people watching! And yes I 100% silently sit and judge… 🤔

Cage
[/QUOTE]
Best place far to people watch is in the French Quarter of NOLA. There’s a large set up steps directly across from Jackson Square/St. Louis Cathedral. Have seat, pop open a drank and just soak it up! There are some weird ass f’n people roaming these streets! There’s usually some street performer there cappin on people as the walk by for tips. Shit is hilarious!

Cage

he's 6 ft 6 wtf and they say he's a she lol I dont know wtf is wrong with these people thinking its fair competition when this dude was a trash swimmer in the male division and he said fuck i wanna be the champ whatever it takes god damnit hahahaha and this pronouns shit is unbelievable i linked a video in this thread about a school in australia that forced young boys to apologize to female students for being male wtf is this, being ashamed of being a man it blows my mind how stupid the west has become and they say ask testosterone levels are dropping every year lol
Yea he wasn’t even an average swimmer then NCAA title and I think female athlete of the year in swimming. It’s funny these same people putting men against women woukd call us “cheaters” fucking unreal.

I was a fat kid. Other kids teasing me made me change my life for the better.

Society is turning into a bunch of pussies
I have nothing against overweight people but anyway i agree with your statement. Everybody makes a big deal out of nothing nowadays. It’s so fucking ridiculous. People can make fun of us guys who are in shape and jacked and nobody says a word but let somebody hear you say something about someone who is over weight. All hell breaks loose and they make you look like a horrible person. I’ve noticed that the smart remarks (juicehead etc etc) we get are definitely out of jealously and hatred. The out of shape guys wish they could look like us and the women who are with them secretly wish they could get guys that look like us. Just being honest.

As long as society judges people by how they look then those that are different will work at trying to be accepted, as i see it. I am not attracted to over weight women, well maybe a little over weight if it is in the right places. I have friends that think pro bodybuilders look disgusting, and in past years had attractive women tell me i am gross looking. I make my choices for me and think others should do the same. If a person is getting swayed by the latest trends in society then they have other issues to work on so they can stop being so weak minded. From my perspective the real down side of being obese is it is unhealth. But so is many of the things i have choose to do for myself in the name of looking better.
I agree with you buck. Personally I think lizzo is attractive. Overweight and all lol. And you are right we can’t really judge the unhealthy decisions overweight people make because like you said we don’t make the healthiest choices either. I just would rather use my unhealthy choices to help make my body look better rather than be overweight and out of shape looking but who knows maybe that’s just my way of justifying what we do in bodybuilding.

I've never understood the phrase "don't judge" or " people in glass house's shouldn't throw stones"..... judge is just a synonym for having an opinion, nothing more. We aren't sentencing people to death or harassing them just giving our opinion. It's like if oke girl has implants and she comments on another girl getting plastic surgery on her face. She should not be able to have an opinion that the surgery looks bad or over the top simply because she has implants? If I abused treb one cycle and did a gram a week then I tell a guy doing 3g or gear, dnp, and lantis at 200lbs .." you don't need all that it's crazy...I shouldn't be able to say that?

I don't think when someone gives an unfavorable opinion of someone's actions or lifestyle they are claiming they are perfect, they are just contributing their opinion nothing more. Then people will say " you should be positive".. how boring would life be if we all were positive and didn't offer bluntness or criticism of others even if sometimes it's blunt? I'm very critical of others but also critical of myself.

I've never understood the phrase "don't judge" or " people in glass house's shouldn't throw stones"..... judge is just a synonym for having an opinion, nothing more. We aren't sentencing people to death or harassing them just giving our opinion. It's like if oke girl has implants and she comments on another girl getting plastic surgery on her face. She should not be able to have an opinion that the surgery looks bad or over the top simply because she has implants? If I abused treb one cycle and did a gram a week then I tell a guy doing 3g or gear, dnp, and lantis at 200lbs .." you don't need all that it's crazy...I shouldn't be able to say that?

I don't think when someone gives an unfavorable opinion of someone's actions or lifestyle they are claiming they are perfect, they are just contributing their opinion nothing more. Then people will say " you should be positive".. how boring would life be if we all were positive and didn't offer bluntness or criticism of others even if sometimes it's blunt? I'm very critical of others but also critical of myself.
But you're free to say whatever you like. Who's stopping you? There's no penal code for saying something critical. Or being critical of others. Neither legally or even here on this board. For example, if I say, "Everytime I read a post by qbkilla, I feel dumber." I'm allowed to say that. And you are free to say or think I'm an ***hole for saying that. There is no enforcement police of dumb speech. That's why I always hated the grammar police. You know, the people who will say, "It's 'whom' not who." I want to punch that person. But unfortunately, there is a penal code for that.

If you feel constrained by etiquette, tact, or decorum, that's sort of on you. There are different tiers in society. Whether it be wealth, education, position, etc. You should limit yourself to places where you feel comfortable. If those other places make you feel irksome, don't go there. It's really that simple. Most of the people and places I go, you would probably not feel comfortable. Just as I may not feel comfortable around the people and places you frequent. But that's perfectly fine. I suspect it's always been that way.

Enjoy your day.

But you're free to say whatever you like. Who's stopping you? There's no penal code for saying something critical. Or being critical of others. Neither legally or even here on this board. For example, if I say, "Everytime I read a post by qbkilla, I feel dumber." I'm allowed to say that. And you are free to say or think I'm an ***hole for saying that. There is no enforcement police of dumb speech. That's why I always hated the grammar police. You know, the people who will say, "It's 'whom' not who." I want to punch that person. But unfortunately, there is a penal code for that.

If you feel constrained by etiquette, tact, or decorum, that's sort of on you. There are different tiers in society. Whether it be wealth, education, position, etc. You should limit yourself to places where you feel comfortable. If those other places make you feel irksome, don't go there. It's really that simple. Most of the people and places I go, you would probably not feel comfortable. Just as I may not feel comfortable around the people and places you frequent. But that's perfectly fine. I suspect it's always been that way.

Enjoy your day.
I pretty much agree with all you said. When I'm at work or text co workers I'm very polite for obvious reasons their image of me can afford money. On this board I'm a bit more outspoken but act a certain way and don't give Mt true views on the president, politics, etc as I want to remain a member. In my group chat with my friends I let it fly. I dress different at work than going to the store we all do. Even minor things like weight loss I probably wouldn't say " being fit just requires effort" at work, where here we can say things like "I'd be embarrassed to be that fat.". I agree with what you just posted. Overall I think society is too dramatic and overuses terms like "hater" "hate" "-ist" "-phobe" some groups think because someone doesn't support their agenda, ideas, or them in general that person is " miserable miserable, full of hate, ignorant, low IQ, eneducated" etc. Overall people are too defensive and insecure in society.

I pretty much agree with all you said. When I'm at work or text co workers I'm very polite for obvious reasons their image of me can afford money. On this board I'm a bit more outspoken but act a certain way and don't give Mt true views on the president, politics, etc as I want to remain a member. In my group chat with my friends I let it fly. I dress different at work than going to the store we all do. Even minor things like weight loss I probably wouldn't say " being fit just requires effort" at work, where here we can say things like "I'd be embarrassed to be that fat.". I agree with what you just posted. Overall I think society is too dramatic and overuses terms like "hater" "hate" "-ist" "-phobe" some groups think because someone doesn't support their agenda, ideas, or them in general that person is " miserable miserable, full of hate, ignorant, low IQ, eneducated" etc. Overall people are too defensive and insecure in society.
Pretty much exactly what I meant. There's a time and place for everything. If I'm in a meeting, I can't look at the guy across the table and say, "You're a waste of space." But take that same meeting to a bar and you could get away with it over a few beers. I'm not going to let any group or government dictate how I talk. But I will police my own language and pick my spots. But there are many times when I'd like to tell someone what I really think but I don't. Not because anyone or society is telling me I can't say this or that, but because I choose to keep it to myself. That's why I don't like bothered when I'm training or eating. I just keep to myself because I know I'm going to say something raw.

Good point

Pretty much exactly what I meant. There's a time and place for everything. If I'm in a meeting, I can't look at the guy across the table and say, "You're a waste of space." But take that same meeting to a bar and you could get away with it over a few beers. I'm not going to let any group or government dictate how I talk. But I will police my own language and pick my spots. But there are many times when I'd like to tell someone what I really think but I don't. Not because anyone or society is telling me I can't say this or that, but because I choose to keep it to myself. That's why I don't like bothered when I'm training or eating. I just keep to myself because I know I'm going to say something raw.
Damn you took words right out of my mouth regarding those last 2 things.

1. I don't want to eat with others, be bothered when eating. I can't enjoy my food when I'm interacting with people. I will read the forms but not return texts, big pet peeves.

2. Training. I do a good job projecting myself as someone who isn't looking to chat at the gym. I find even w simple hello or head nod can be a sign your open to chat time at the gym. I want to focus on stimulating growth, being intense each set, and not being in the gym longer than I have to. Gym chatter can disrupt that. Used to go to w gym where I talked to a guy on a cardio only day and he took that as I'm down to shoot the shit. H talked alot, was a very nice guy and no matter what method I tried to escape or end the chat he could keep it going. I don't consider myself a nice person and mind being blunt " sorry man I'm super busy gotta get these sets in get home" but it didn't work with him. Lol. Ended up switching gyms because while w nice and interesting guy, he was a nusance to me at the gym even if he stayed away it was annoying knowing he could come up at any moment and interrupt my workout.

People can also be like this at work. They eat up your time chatting, socializing, making a relevant to work conversation last forever. On salary I want to get my work done so I'm not working on it at home.

So definitely agree on those two.

these people are candida and yeast FACTORIES, toxins tore in fat, this is beyond me, cultural diversion indoctrinated dogma. Bad Bacteria factories, Body odor yuck

please parents teach your kids to do better. I see obese parents buying Velveeta and other toxic crap and their obese kids in the supermarket frequently. they look at me like I am the crazy one for being fit

whats worse....fatties or chicks who lift weights take gear and have more muscle than 90 percent of men?
u think thats a good look? or healthy? physique chicks are godam disgusting and just look fuckin stupid. so many dudes here are all anti-trans people but celebrate bber women who turn themselves into men.
i say big fat fatties and muscle women are the same....in fetish categories and gross and unhealthy to the max.
on the other hand ive seen ironman triathalons full of mom bods and dad bod amateurs who'd smoke all yall in a real athletic endeavor. so being overweight aint all that bad...obese tho....gross.

whats worse....fatties or chicks who lift weights take gear and have more muscle than 90 percent of men?
u think thats a good look? or healthy? physique chicks are godam disgusting and just look fuckin stupid. so many dudes here are all anti-trans people but celebrate bber women who turn themselves into men.
i say big fat fatties and muscle women are the same....in fetish categories and gross and unhealthy to the max.
on the other hand ive seen ironman triathalons full of mom bods and dad bod amateurs who'd smoke all yall in a real athletic endeavor. so being overweight aint all that bad...obese tho....gross.
Me personally I'm not into fit or athletic girls. I like them as feminine as possible. I had an ex that was big into lifting so I took her to the gym one night, she just sat in machines and took selfies. Sounds odd but in a way I was relieved lol.

Me personally I'm not into fit or athletic girls. I like them as feminine as possible. I had an ex that was big into lifting so I took her to the gym one night, she just sat in machines and took selfies. Sounds odd but in a way I was relieved lol.
I’m not much into fit or athletic girls either to be honest (there are some exceptions though). Most women I’ve been with have no interest in the gym at all lol.

I’m not much into fit or athletic girls either to be honest (there are some exceptions though). Most women I’ve been with have no interest in the gym at all lol.
Yup. Despite what society is working so hard to promote, I love traditional gender roles. Now days men are supposed to cry, show vulnerability (whatever that means), and woman are supposed to be a "boss bitch". People have too much time on their hands in the west. They just hate everything in the past and think by changing things we are making progress.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear