over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow. Just.... wow.

Bannock

Registered
**broken link removed**

A woman is accused of killing her two-year-old nephew but prosecutors in Texas do not yet know how to get her to jail and court — because she weighs nearly half a ton.

Mayra Lizbeth Rosales, from La Jola, Texas, is bedridden and weighs nearly 1,000 lbs.

But she cannot get through her front door to be taken to jail and, later, court.

Really? Thinking about this just makes my hurt.

What would they do if she received the death penalty? Shoot her in bed? Hang her? Roll her over onto her stomach to smother her? Would they bring the judge and jury to her house?

Jeezus, what the hell is wrong with some people? Didn't she notice something was wrong when she hit 800lbs? I'm all for personal liberty but when you are too damn fat to be drug out of your house and before a judge, maybe it's time to hire some natives to harpoon your ass and make lamp oil out of it.

Bannock

PS Sorry for the rant, but I can't imagine how the parents must feel to hear that the kids aunt might have accidentally murdered him because she was too fat to control herself. Think about it. She's 27. That means she has gained 37lbs a year since she was born!

Hit hurt were it hurts

Feed her only one meal a day:) Jail means nothing to her.

I was watching a Discovery Channel special on obesity and saw that the wife of a half ton guy kept buying him tons and tons of junk food because he couldn't even get out of bed. (He was covered in his own feces too.) She felt that she was "taking care of him" by getting him all these "goodies" that he loved to eat. Eventually after having to be cut out of his house to be taken to a special clinic because he couldn't breath, she continued sneaking in all this crap to "take care of him".

Any way, I turned to my girl and told her that if I got to around 600 or 700 pounds, she could go ahead and let me know it might be time to slow down the eating a bit. And when I start whining for my ding dongs and ho-hos, she can feel free to not "take care of me" at that point!!!

Shoot her in the head. Problem solved. I don't understand our system whatsoever. If a person obviously kills another out of cold blood, just kill them right there. In this case you'd be doing her a favor anyways. We need to bring it old school, like real old school, like Moses old school.

Feed her only one meal a day:) Jail means nothing to her.

:D

I was watching a Discovery Channel special on obesity and saw that the wife of a half ton guy kept buying him tons and tons of junk food because he couldn't even get out of bed. (He was covered in his own feces too.) She felt that she was "taking care of him" by getting him all these "goodies" that he loved to eat. Eventually after having to be cut out of his house to be taken to a special clinic because he couldn't breath, she continued sneaking in all this crap to "take care of him".

Reminds me of an episod of NIP/TUCK where an obese woman hadn't left her sofa for years, causing her skin to somehow graft itself on the cloth... she was glued to the settee and absolutely unable to get up. They had to cut a fairly good amount of flesh to get her out of that mess... :(

:D

Reminds me of an episod of NIP/TUCK where an obese woman hadn't left her sofa for years, causing her skin to somehow graft itself on the cloth... she was glued to the settee and absolutely unable to get up. They had to cut a fairly good amount of flesh to get her out of that mess... :(

nip/tuck is a badass show i wish they would start showing it more

What did she do, smother the kid with her fat ass ??

According to the article, it appears that she hit in the head twice, then said she slipped and accidentally pushed him in the head when her fat ass rolled over. And yes, shoot this piece of crap, waste of a lot of space in the head is my opinion too. She isn't going to fit in jail. She's already "jailed" at her own house. The world can definetly do without this piece of wasted garbage.

That's it, put her under house arrest, of course give her credit for time served.

did you guys read the link to the other article about her? the author wrote because the sheriff released her she was still "at large". LMFOA...THATS GOOD! that guy should get a raise!

What a sick fat retarded bitch. She needs to be beat over the head with a baseball bat!

Sew her asshole closed and keep feeding her. That's what Raekwon and Method Man would do.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws