over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW. Made me kinda sad.

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Not sad or feel bad for him...Like he always said, he knew the risks and those risks were worth the reward for him.

FK said it best above.

reminded me of this interview with Brendan Frasier

just so bizarre and comical without any context

This man has the craziest level of resilience and the best attitude on planet earth. I wish I could stand for even a moment in his shoes. The true king...
I just wonder if he's like that all of the time, even when he is alone and not on camera.

Every time I watch him it cheers me up because he shows such a great attitude.

in fact i think that some of the upcoming penatgon release on aliens and ufo's will include a small segment on ronald coleman having alien dna. what a machine.

I just wonder if he's like that all of the time, even when he is alone and not on camera.

I always do wonder if hes like that as well. From what everyone says, that does know him, he does seem to just be that kind of person. A phenom in all aspects. Mental, spiritual, and OF COURSE physical.

in fact i think that some of the upcoming penatgon release on aliens and ufo's will include a small segment on ronald coleman having alien dna. what a machine.
Hahahaha you got me crackin up!

He was when I just met him in a parking lot, he happened to be in town for something or other

My only entrance was, "Mr Coleman?"

He says "hey bud, how you doin?"

It was a DVD signing, I think. He actually had some photos on him and, "whachu want me to write?"

I lost that damn photo while I was moving...

Not long ago, we had a thread about how a lot of really big guys seem to be very low stress, and maybe that's a big reason they're big...

He was when I just met him in a parking lot, he happened to be in town for something or other

My only entrance was, "Mr Coleman?"

He says "hey bud, how you doin?"

It was a DVD signing, I think. He actually had some photos on him and, "whachu want me to write?"

I lost that damn photo while I was moving...

Not long ago, we had a thread about how a lot of really big guys seem to be very low stress, and maybe that's a big reason they're big...
I met him just once at the Arnold Classic expo and he looked very tired and worn out. He didnt say much or smile too much. He really looked like he didnt want to be there. I was still glad to meet him and shake his hand. Im thinking maybe he must not have felt too well.

I met him just once at the Arnold Classic expo and he looked very tired and worn out. He didnt say much or smile too much. He really looked like he didnt want to be there. I was still glad to meet him and shake his hand. Im thinking maybe he must not have felt too well.

I imagine you're just tired a lot when you're that big

Big Lee and Big Ronnie both tied with 8 Sandows and both are probably two of the nicest and positive people you could hope to meet! I'm sure that attitude had a lot to do with their success!!

We will all have an existential crisis in some point in our lives...looking back on what it all meant.

He will tune in to his broken body, knowing he cannot stand by himself because of his hips, he cannot pull his pants down because of his hands and elbows, and piss his pants. One day, we all will be pissing our pants and shitting on ourselves.

At least he will look back, and know without a doubt, he did things 99% of mere mortals couldn’t even come close to.

Even if that was something as silly as killing flies, when you are a god in your chosen path, at least that will comfort you to the other side....maybe beyond??

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear