over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW. Made me kinda sad.

No amount of money, success or trophies is worth my health. However Ronnie Coleman did what he wanted to accomplish and doesn't seem like he regrets anything. Sometimes it is better to fulfill your life, then not live one at all.

yeah, but pro bodybuilders use low doses

because...well....umm
Guys used to joke around about how they want to grow so big that it will be hard to find a coffin big enough for them to be buried in.

That is sad. Most are probably younger guys too who said that. Most think they are invincible, but when you get older, you realize you are not.
Very true, some men are humbling about the mistakes they made and live with it others live with constantly regret the mistakes they made. Most guys say shit because they don’t think about death it’s almost not real. We would all be fortunate to have something quick I believe, want something like stage 4 cancer or something inoperable that’s a looooooooong time to think about the things you did that brought you to those decisions. Not in all or even few cases obviously which is extremely tragic. But we can all just wish everyone the best health. Me personally I don’t think anyone knows how they’ll handle death if it’s a long process. That’s why I just wish everyone good health and longevity.

That is sad. Most are probably younger guys too who said that. Most think they are invincible, but when you get older, you realize you are not.

Ain't that the truth.

As a competitor, and as a former source, I used to shotgun HUGE quantities of gear. If I gave any thought to future side effects, I thought, well, I'll just worry about those in the future.

Now I'm 53, and that future is finally here. And it isn't all that pleasant most of the time, and I have my share of health problems.

It used to be that I could take almost anything, without any noticeable side effects. Now I get side effects from just about everything.

I can't complain though, I had a good long run, which is all you can ask for in life.

Ronnie Coleman had a fantastic long run, better than almost anybody. I imagine he achieved everything he set out to achieve, and accomplished more than he ever thought he would accomplish when he started. He's certainly got his share of health problems now, but I don't hear him whining or complaining about them.

I think Ronnie understands this simple (but not easy) truth: buy the ticket, take the ride, but somewhere along the way you've got to pay the price of admission, one way or another.

I saw Phil Williams today who is completely healthy as far as I can see saying he was not happy to be turning 61. While I do understand what he was saying as I near 51, contrast that with poor Ronnie and think about the role of mindset as it pertains to happiness and the ability to truly appreciate your life.

That being said, I remember watching Ronnie train for the first time. There was some topic on here about him and I criticized his training saying something to the effect that he will be severely impaired physically from training stupid. I caught all kinds of shit, you can find the post if you're so inclined I'm sure, about who am I to criticize how Ronnie trains.

Point being, lessons to be learned from Ronnie are his indomitable spirit and his pure appreciation of life. But be smart about how you train so you're not crippled if you're lucky to make it to 61 and be able to complain like Phil Williams.

Rex.

I saw Phil Williams today who is completely healthy as far as I can see saying he was not happy to be turning 61. While I do understand what he was saying as I near 51, contrast that with poor Ronnie and think about the role of mindset as it pertains to happiness and the ability to truly appreciate your life.

That being said, I remember watching Ronnie train for the first time. There was some topic on here about him and I criticized his training saying something to the effect that he will be severely impaired physically from training stupid. I caught all kinds of shit, you can find the post if you're so inclined I'm sure, about who am I to criticize how Ronnie trains.

Point being, lessons to be learned from Ronnie are his indomitable spirit and his pure appreciation of life. But be smart about how you train so you're not crippled if you're lucky to make it to 61 and be able to complain like Phil Williams.

Rex.

no doubt if Ronnie had taken a more tempered and controlled approach to his training, he would be in MUCH better physical shape than he is now..

he also wouldn't have torn his lat.. and possibly won more olympias.

i imagine that thought has crossed his mind more than once.

Rex.
He didn’t train stupid. He didn’t train with bad form. He trained damn hard, had an old injury to his back before bodybuilding and continued to push himself. What do you know about training? Have you ever really done it? Are you an expert in anything or do you just act like one on YouTube and forums, you weasel.

He didn’t train stupid. He didn’t train with bad form. He trained damn hard, had an old injury to his back before bodybuilding and continued to push himself. What do you know about training? Have you ever really done it? Are you an expert in anything or do you just act like one on YouTube and forums, you weasel.
You need to know the history of members before you make statements like these.

You need to know the history of members before you make statements like these.
I know Leo’s history. I stand by my statement. What has he done to be an authority or earn respect? He’s a charlatan. He makes claims without anything to back it up. Has anyone ever seen proof to back up claims he makes about himself? He’s a scumbag

Let's keep it civil guys. Thanks.

I know Leo’s history. I stand by my statement. What has he done to be an authority or earn respect? He’s a charlatan. He makes claims without anything to back it up. Has anyone ever seen proof to back up claims he makes about himself? He’s a scumbag

I'm not so certain that Rex and Leo longevity are one in the same person. If memory serves me correctly, Rex is an ANP (advanced nurse practitioner) that's been involved with a few different pharmaceutical trials.

Rex can correct me if I'm mistaken.

I'm not so certain that Rex and Leo longevity are one in the same person. If memory serves me correctly, Rex is an ANP (advanced nurse practitioner) that's been involved with a few different pharmaceutical trials.

Rex can correct me if I'm mistaken.
Damn, I mistook him for Leo Rex.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear