advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow, Ramy, Iian and Hunter all have lost their lower lats!

Didn't Iain confirm on the podcast he did injure his back form heavy deads

I think that is from his short lived stunt career and an accident with an exploding lift platform launching device. I am butchering the details but it was an accident with fire I believe.
Not sure if that picture is from the accident or not. I know his body and face was burnt that's why his skin on his face is a pink hue color. On that recent Jay Cutler podcast Jay Cutler's associate was telling him he looked terrible and had a fat chin. Maybe he was joking around for me that gives that podcast negative points, from my perspective.

I think that is from his short lived stunt career and an accident with an exploding lift platform launching device. I am butchering the details but it was an accident with fire I believe.
Yes, I think you are right. I forgot about that. Who the heck decides to just jump into being a stunt man especially when you look like Milos.

Yes, I think you are right. I forgot about that. Who the heck decides to just jump into being a stunt man especially when you look like Milos.
Have you seen Tom Cruise's new stunt?

Sometimes people get bored and do a illogical things for excitement. Some people are being born with a gene called novelty seeking, it's like D2 and D4 dopamine receptors are activated more than usual you can look it up. These kind of people do risky things and people ask how why the hell did you do that and they say man I just couldn't help myself, it was worth it to me. Then some regret and learn their lessons on certain stuff , generally they're a lot more risky than most people and coupled that with intelligence they can take intelligent risks that really aren't that risky just the average person would think it is cuz they not educated on that risk.

Milos almost killed himself , almost died, with biceps synthol injections. This is well known. He openly recommend s to never , ever do that.
oh yes, when i worked at the his gym the koloseum he told me all about it... crazy bastard u have no idea what that man has done and tried to be the best coach he can be

Not sure if that picture is from the accident or not. I know his body and face was burnt that's why his skin on his face is a pink hue color. On that recent Jay Cutler podcast Jay Cutler's associate was telling him he looked terrible and had a fat chin. Maybe he was joking around for me that gives that podcast negative points, from my perspective.
That is a running joke they have going as Milos fully admits to popping bumex for Jay's podcast to make his face appear leaner, it's all in good fun.

Not sure if that picture is from the accident or not. I know his body and face was burnt that's why his skin on his face is a pink hue color. On that recent Jay Cutler podcast Jay Cutler's associate was telling him he looked terrible and had a fat chin. Maybe he was joking around for me that gives that podcast negative points, from my perspective
Wow...you're delicate, huh?
It's a joke...relax.

Happened to Ronnie towards the end of his career too. Most people think it’s nerve damage.

This is like the phenomena where the inner lower chest recedes from the sternum. Seen in some pro wrestlers, could be just cumulative nerve damage. Ronnie did legit tear his lat though. I saw him the same year it happened. Was like a shark took a bit out of it, lol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear