over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow, TRT is indeed a life changer

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A couple years back, was feeling sluggish, fat, and got test level checked, was about 300. Started on TRT, life was good, fast forward to a few months ago...
Decided (after running out of test) that i didn't need it, why in the hell i thoght this i have no idea, and didn't do any PCT... Well, i crashed and burned, NO sex drive, lethargic, weight gain, depressed.

Finally got back on TRT, and it's amazing how much it can change your life for the better. My wife says she has her husband back, i feel great, tons of energy, and the little fella woke up:D

So i do have a question. The boys are still small, HCG can make them more normal, does that actually increase natural production of test by the boys?

Yes HCG can increase natural test production and help reverse testicular atrophy. But the effects of HCG can diminish over time - according to my doc, this is more of an issue on heavy long cycles than on HRT.

TRT is totally life-changing. I started with TRT and have drifted over to the "dark side". No regrets. I only wish I had started all this years earlier.

At some point, you may want to experiment and see whether low-dose deca is useful in your regimen. It's done a lot for my inflamed, arthritic shoulder, as well as contributing to building more muscle.

Yes HCG can increase natural test production and help reverse testicular atrophy. But the effects of HCG can diminish over time - according to my doc, this is more of an issue on heavy long cycles than on HRT.

TRT is totally life-changing. I started with TRT and have drifted over to the "dark side". No regrets. I only wish I had started all this years earlier.

At some point, you may want to experiment and see whether low-dose deca is useful in your regimen. It's done a lot for my inflamed, arthritic shoulder, as well as contributing to building more muscle.
I have some Deca, and have joint pain mainly from injuries that have done away with cartilage, my ankles sound like a bad transmission... was worried about the deca issue re erectile dysfunction...

How long for TRT effects?

How long did it take you to feel the effects of the TRT injections. I always heard that it took like 4 weeks for Test Cyp to "kick in". But after having Low T for 3 years, I decided to get some T. After 1st shot I feel I am reborn a man. Morning wood, motivation to train, horny. I too wish I did this years ago, but better late than never. How often do you take HCG?

can't remember on HCG... I swear i felt it (test C) 3 days after, hot flashes have all but gone away 4 days after, woke up today feeling like a totally new person.. In my head, maybe, but if it is, i like it:)

How long did it take you to feel the effects of the TRT injections. I always heard that it took like 4 weeks for Test Cyp to "kick in". But after having Low T for 3 years, I decided to get some T. After 1st shot I feel I am reborn a man. Morning wood, motivation to train, horny. I too wish I did this years ago, but better late than never. How often do you take HCG?

Test-cyp is a longer lasting hormone so it might be a little bit of a placebo but you are right it can change a guy"s life. I can remember around 2006-2007 i said i felt so much better when i never would go off test the rest of my life if i didn't have to. I cruised on 150mg of test a week and boyyyyyyyyyyy you talk about a fella getting flamed :eek:
No i never originated anything it was at the time cycles where 12 weeks with proper pct and when you advice someone to stay on it was odd back then . Matter of fact i received a pm of a now defucnt board owner asking me not to advice in such a messed up theory(lol)

I wonder what the guru back then would say when some guys say now that 700mg of tren ace and 200mg of test was a great cycle??????????

Isn't it nice to be as horny as a 15 year old kid again:D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner