over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow...Were watching him for 3 years.

Its crazy to think how much money it cost the government to coordinate this little effort of theirs. All that money and resources to pop some guys selling gear ugh...don't they have better things to do?

Came here to post that. The people indicted.... Damn.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Its crazy to think how much money it cost the government to coordinate this little effort of theirs. All that money and resources to pop some guys selling gear ugh...don't they have better things to do?

thats really not "some guys"...thats a very well known person

no they don't have anything better to do ( hence the 3 year investigation) and their resources are damn near endless, thats your money, my money and millions of others they are using.

no they don't have anything better to do ( hence the 3 year investigation) and their resources are damn near endless, thats your money, my money and millions of others they are using.

Plus when it is something like this (public sector) things always cost a ridiculous amount of money. So much you wonder how it could ever get to that amount. This much of cost $millions :eek:

They are well known? Anyone people on this forum would know?

I am not from the US but it seems whenever someone who is busted they live in Jacksonville. I have heard that town mentioned many times over the years.

I normally inject 100mg tren suspension before I rob my local Dollar General.

Don't worry. I'll walk into my Dr.'s office and get a script of adderall like its just another Tuesday.

Plus when it is something like this (public sector) things always cost a ridiculous amount of money. So much you wonder how it could ever get to that amount. This much of cost $millions :eek:

They are well known? Anyone people on this forum would know?

I am not from the US but it seems whenever someone who is busted they live in Jacksonville. I have heard that town mentioned many times over the years.

IFBB pro and one of the most known trainers in the US

unreal!! 3 years of resources and money. 3 people I know have died in the last 2 weeks of overdoses, all young ages. maybe they should do more about the drugs killing people in there 30's. disturbing

FUCK MAN WE ARE ALL BEING WATCHED ALL THE FUCKING TIME! :banghead:

I CANT TAKE A SHIT OR BEAT OFF WITHOUT SOMEONE WATCHING! :banghead:

ITS MY BODY I CAN DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT! :banghead:

WHERES MY FREEDOM GODDAMNIT! :banghead:

sorry i had to vent

I'm no angle,I have my faults just like everyone.But by the time I hit 30 I knew it was time to quit fucking around with bs.

Don is fifty years old. Should have had a legit job years ago,now he's history.Hard to recover after something like this not enough time left on the clock.

I hope they get off,but it dose not look good.

They will make an example out of them. They love when they nail big names and here are 2 Pros people know. I just can't for the life of me wonder why a guy at 50 doesn't have his life in order and has to sell drugs to get by. Stupid move, and he better get the best lawyer money can buy.

Junkies and crackheads running a muck and dealers killing each other on a daily basis....and they want to fuck with aas dealers, it's ridiculous, total waste of resources.

I'm no angle,I have my faults just like everyone.But by the time I hit 30 I knew it was time to quit fucking around with bs.

Don is fifty years old. Should have had a legit job years ago,now he's history.Hard to recover after something like this not enough time left on the clock.

I hope they get off,but it dose not look good.

Most of the time it's not just the money there making,there pros and train people so they want the best gear they can get for themselves and there clients,goes hand in hand.
What kills me most of the time these guys get busted is not because of some great team work on LE part,or at least not to begin with. Most of the time they get narced on by some jealous asshole or ex wife. Seen the disgruntled wife or ex wife narc out on several occasions .

Junkies and crackheads running a muck and dealers killing each other on a daily basis....and they want to fuck with aas dealers, it's ridiculous, total waste of resources.

Not really lol I live in Jacksonville And don long has put a few amateurs in the hospital with his diuretic protocols, one didn't make it and passed away

You think the guy would of learned after destroying his own kidneys from abuse.

The guy gets clients and just pushes his drugs on them, telling local bikini girls if they won't use aas he won't coach them

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131